Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) (43265 Views)

A Mother Beats Up Her Daughter Because She Was Drunk: Who Was Drunk? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) by JohnOkolo: 7:10am On Nov 21, 2021
Sixsigmahub:
Update from

A video trending now on the internet shows the moment a woman stormed the Jericho High school with thugs to attack a teacher who had ''disciplined'' her child.

In the video, the mum who was clad in a two-piece Ankara outfit could be seen attempting to throw stones at one of the teachers who attacked her for storming the school with thugs.

The state government is yet to react to this development.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4YcuTIwty4

https:///mother-beats-up-teachers-in-ibadan-school-for-disciplining-her-daughter-photos/

Well-done to her for defending and teaching that Bastard a lesson. He was supposed to be beaten to stupor, bastards don't know the limit to discipline.

If a Teacher wrongfully discipline my Child I will make sure he faces worst level of discipline.
Re: Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) by ib0221: 7:18am On Nov 21, 2021
The day my wife tries that will be the day she will go back to her father's house.

1 Like

Re: Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) by VaselineCrew: 7:23am On Nov 21, 2021
Hashabiah:
This woman is a serious disgrace to the yoruba culture. In my own opinion, she should be flogged and made to tender a public apology to the school and teacher .

You Nigerians make nothing, not even the phone you are commenting with, but when it comes to flogging, you will flog and flog children.

Is that how they flog their children in America and China?

Yet they produce all we use, all the technology and you guys can’t even give your people electricity, but yeah, let’s talk about discipline, mtchew

1 Like

Re: Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) by Ate247(m): 7:28am On Nov 21, 2021
There was a particular flogging i was given in secondary school for coming late. Even my father who was a disciplinarian couldn't take that one from the teacher. He had to go report the teacher to the highest authority above the principal and the teacher was disciplined. For me I would not take it easy with any usless teacher that would wanna pour his or her frustration on my child. There are several ways to discipline a child than flogging the child like an animal.
Re: Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) by walexsho(m): 7:31am On Nov 21, 2021
Wahala be like bicycle for the teaching pro-poverty self... you discipline a child they will complain.. you watch and leave the student make dem life destroy dem go still complain. We were once a student nwwww. I remember in secondary school days some craxy students will bet on top if they can do something to a Teacher or not to the extent that they throw an object at Teacher while teaching.
You've not pass through a school wey be like market before? The school is a market because the students are untouchable.
Re: Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) by Hashabiah: 7:35am On Nov 21, 2021
[s]
VaselineCrew:

You Nigerians make nothing, not even the phone you are commenting with, but when it comes to flogging, you will flog and flog children.

Is that how they flog their children in America and China?

Yet they produce all we use, all the technology and you guys can’t even give your people electricity, but yeah, let’s talk about discipline, mtchew
[/s] Just shut the hell up . In China, children are whipped just like other Asian countries. And for your information, technological advancements has absolutely nothing to do with disciplining a child. The only thing killing us here is corruption and laziness ,not discipline

1 Like

Re: Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) by InoGetJoy: 7:36am On Nov 21, 2021
vonlogon:

Yes, flogging, but some flogging are categorized as malicious and premeditated asaults when you see some marks on your child. You haven't seen teachers telling children what they cannot stand in front of the parents to say. I as a parent find it cowardly and carlous
I'm against flogging with wickedness

1 Like

Re: Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) by walexsho(m): 7:38am On Nov 21, 2021
Samzzysamz:

Yeah, that's why I'll take boys and treat the teacher's fvck up. Last last, the teacher go still collect. Touch my child and end up in the hospital. cheesy
If I know you're a parent to a child that smoke Marijuana in School I will further help you by hailing him and we will end up being best of friends.
Re: Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) by Excelbliss81: 9:50am On Nov 21, 2021
I wish a parent will do that to me. Then you will know that some teachers are also cultists, thugs, and drug addicts.
Some teachers rugged pass una o
Re: Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) by Prince001(m): 10:38am On Nov 21, 2021
bukatyne:

How do you instill knowledge without discipline?

U can discipline a child without beating the child!!!!!!!
Re: Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) by VaselineCrew: 10:46am On Nov 21, 2021
Hashabiah:
[s][/s] Just shut the hell up . In China, children are whipped just like other Asian countries. And for your information, technological advancements has absolutely nothing to do with disciplining a child. The only thing killing us here is corruption and laziness ,not discipline

I’m not against discipline bro, but there like someone said up there, you can suspend the erring child.

You don’t have to flog and flog to excess.
Re: Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) by Hashabiah: 10:52am On Nov 21, 2021
VaselineCrew:

I’m not against discipline bro, but there like someone said up there, you can suspend the erring child.

You don’t have to flog and flog to excess.
Oga, flogging is meant to be a deterrent, just like you have the death penalty as a deterrent to future murders .

If you suspend a child, what does that do ? Will he be remorseful for his actions ? No . Instead he see it as nothing ...in fact he may walk it off because there is no severity of his offense in his psyche . But when you discipline him , it inflicts blows that leave a reminder not to do that act again .

And secondly, beating a child will not kill him , but leaving him without beating is paving the way for a nuisance that society will later have to deal with
Re: Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) by VaselineCrew: 10:57am On Nov 21, 2021
Hashabiah:
Oga, flogging is meant to be a deterrent. Just like you have the death penalty . If you suspend a child, he see it as nothing ...in fact he may walk it off because there is no severity of his offense in his psyche . But when you discipline him , it inflicts blows leaves a reminder not to do that act again .

And secondly, beating a child will not kill him , but leaving him without beating is paving the way for a nuisance that society will later have to deal with

I agree, but let the parents/guardians be the ones to dole out this punishment, not the teachers.

If a kid gets suspended, I’m sure the parent will discipline the child for getting suspended.
Re: Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) by Hashabiah: 11:02am On Nov 21, 2021
VaselineCrew:

I agree, but let the parents/guardians be the ones to dole out this punishment, not the teachers.

If a kid gets suspended, I’m sure the parent will discipline the child for getting suspended.
Oga, a child spends more time in school than with his parents , and if you are leaving the discipline of that child to parents who are the working class type (who probably come home tired ) then , you are just breeding a future hooligan .
Re: Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) by emmyileri(m): 12:31pm On Nov 21, 2021
No problem, she will suffer it in the end. Such a child won't amount to anything in life
Re: Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) by descarado: 7:15pm On Nov 21, 2021
bukatyne:

How do you instill knowledge without discipline?
Hello buky, have you started that series?

We are in season 2 now.

It's packed. I just abandoned kdrama for that until it finishes.
Re: Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 24, 2021
No one has monopoly to violence..

Hashabiah:
...so that is the reasons she brought thugs to the school abi? Bros, you dey think so ...? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Cadets Punished For Sleeping In Class / Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) / FUNAAB Workers Fry Akara, Celebrate Suspension Of Vice Chancellor (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.