Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? (38334 Views)

Mycopilot App Has Crossed 3000 Downloads Under Two Months! / Domiciliary Account Opening: Which Bank Has Best To Offer? / Which Bank Gives Pos Faster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by LaIabobo: 6:10pm On Nov 20, 2021
ugwumichael:
GT bank
Standard chartered bank

Standard chartered has the worst user interface.
So boring, ridiculous steps and one cannot even share receipts

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by akins33: 6:10pm On Nov 20, 2021
Sterling Bank, very customer friendly...

Don't quote me ..

The Person below me might say Barclays bank.

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by Cecero(m): 6:11pm On Nov 20, 2021
Maj196:
I think GTBank's GTWorld mobile app has the best and appealing UI for customers. Which one do you think is the best?

None does it better than Keystone Bank's keymobile

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by rottennaija(m): 6:12pm On Nov 20, 2021
Maj196:
I think GTBank's GTWorld mobile app has the best and appealing UI for customers. Which one do you think is the best?

Union Bank
Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by generalwo(m): 6:13pm On Nov 20, 2021
First bank is terrific but I think the most advanced is standard chattered bank.... Makes me feel like I am in obodo oyibo

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by Thobby02lawbar(f): 6:18pm On Nov 20, 2021
Don't try UBA. Very useless and frustrating. If the network isn't strong don't bother opening it. I'm tired of the bank..
Gtb for life! Very nice interface.
Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by anataala: 6:20pm On Nov 20, 2021
Peoples Bank of Nigeria app
Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by Sakobaba(m): 6:20pm On Nov 20, 2021
Fcmb and kuda bank.
Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by A305: 6:20pm On Nov 20, 2021
Stanbic ibtc

Stanbic ibtc mobile app interface almost looks like some sort of social media app.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by anataala: 6:20pm On Nov 20, 2021
Savanah and societe Genelal BankBank

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by Twoclans(f): 6:20pm On Nov 20, 2021
FCMB mobile is good.
Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by Johnnoo(m): 6:21pm On Nov 20, 2021
Maj196:
GTBank is still the best...
Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by Taogbera: 6:22pm On Nov 20, 2021
Jaiz bank
Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by Zane2point4(m): 6:25pm On Nov 20, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Uba is terrible, if your network is bad don't even bother opening it cos it won't load, it doesn't automatically update your account balance, to successfully complete a transfer is another work of its own cos it would keep telling you unable to complete, you have to keep trying and trying until it goes.

UBA made me download carbon and kuda on my phone cos they were almost frustrating my life with their slow app.

But enaira from CBN is the worse...that one if your money hang and they debit you, just forget about that money cos you can't go to CBN to complain.

This I have seen.
There's how i go arnd the network issue in uba, just download any private vpn and open it whenever you want to use the app, you'll be suprised how fast it will be..

Na even the bank staff taught me this.
Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by McTobe(m): 6:27pm On Nov 20, 2021
You cannot talk about UI without talking about Users experience(UX). It’s user experience that makes UI acceptable or not. Having said that it’s people that bank with up to four bankers that can tell, i bank with only two. Cheers
Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by Dblaiz(f): 6:28pm On Nov 20, 2021
fcmb first and gtb next. I have almost all the bank apps
Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by luqhas100(m): 6:28pm On Nov 20, 2021
Zenith bank cause I solve almost all my issues on the app without having to go to the bank
Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by EMYFACES(m): 6:29pm On Nov 20, 2021
Maj196:
for me gtb and Polaris vulte

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by idrade49(m): 6:30pm On Nov 20, 2021
Ecobank is worst grin
Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by bafsonbaf: 6:33pm On Nov 20, 2021
Keystone bank has the best interface very user friendly but

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by chinex11(m): 6:34pm On Nov 20, 2021
Access and sterling banks

Speed, large limits, nice interface, no hanging

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by seanwilliam(m): 6:35pm On Nov 20, 2021
If no be same madness Dey don overtake kuda these days.

It is the best bank with beautiful and detailed interface
Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by baumolina(m): 6:39pm On Nov 20, 2021
Access bank is the best and seamless

SCB app is the worst for me
Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by lildush(m): 6:41pm On Nov 20, 2021
GTB AND FCMB

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by mastercee(m): 6:42pm On Nov 20, 2021
ugwumichael:
GT bank
Standard chartered bank

Standard Chartered? I disagree
Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by Willmichael(m): 6:46pm On Nov 20, 2021
AccessMore na dem win am
Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by fashrola(m): 6:49pm On Nov 20, 2021
Standard Chartered Bank.... No cap

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by airsaylongcome: 7:00pm On Nov 20, 2021
foxxydude:
The op asked best UI, not good or worst user experiences grin
For me Zenith Bank got best UI cool

Wondering, what did you consider to arrive at your conclusion?

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by Ishilove: 7:01pm On Nov 20, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

Alat by WEMA.
I concur. Vulte by Polaris is also seamless, although when Polaris wants to start their madness you will hate the bank.

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by Mummyfour(f): 7:01pm On Nov 20, 2021
Ballack1:
Fidelity go frustrate you
fidelity looks like what a 6 year old does when he is newly learning coding
Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by 4kizo(m): 7:02pm On Nov 20, 2021
Fcmb all the way
Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by galaxy2020(m): 7:03pm On Nov 20, 2021
GT bank

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks / Meet Yusuf Sambo, The Nigerian Engineer Leading Scotland’s 5G Revolution / Naira Falls Against US Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.