Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,317 members, 7,826,263 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Are There Chances That A Lady Can Meet Her Future Husband At A Wedding Reception - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are There Chances That A Lady Can Meet Her Future Husband At A Wedding Reception (18967 Views)

Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) / Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover / Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are There Chances That A Lady Can Meet Her Future Husband At A Wedding Reception by pyro62(m): 8:58am On Apr 16, 2022
I am going to a wedding today, to catch another pretender.. I don rub anointing oil for my head and beards so their kanyamata dey learn work. Let's just satisfy our animalistic instincts this weekend, nobody dey fall in love joor grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Chances That A Lady Can Meet Her Future Husband At A Wedding Reception by Lexusgs430: 8:58am On Apr 16, 2022
Very possible.......

But this thread don old o....... wink
Re: Are There Chances That A Lady Can Meet Her Future Husband At A Wedding Reception by Timagex(m): 9:00am On Apr 16, 2022
toprealman:

Go listen to Rhiana's Wefound love....and ask no more.

grin
Re: Are There Chances That A Lady Can Meet Her Future Husband At A Wedding Reception by rajiedreez: 9:01am On Apr 16, 2022
Yes
Re: Are There Chances That A Lady Can Meet Her Future Husband At A Wedding Reception by sofeo(m): 9:04am On Apr 16, 2022
Ok.
Re: Are There Chances That A Lady Can Meet Her Future Husband At A Wedding Reception by TheGift: 9:05am On Apr 16, 2022
Of course there are chances. There is a good chance that if the bride and groom are just getting married , then a good number of their invited friends may also be single or come with a friend who is.

Ladies also go to weddings to look for unsuspecting Men.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Chances That A Lady Can Meet Her Future Husband At A Wedding Reception by longview007: 9:07am On Apr 16, 2022
Im Sure the writer has a new guy from a wedding ceremony, she is now contemplating if it can lead to marriage.

My dear, everybody case is always different.
Re: Are There Chances That A Lady Can Meet Her Future Husband At A Wedding Reception by Melsan: 9:07am On Apr 16, 2022
Timagex:
By the way, I took these shots! Check out @Timagex_bridal_clicks on Instagram for more. cool

I'm still taking bookings!! cool
Bro Yemi and bae#twinaffairs#��
Re: Are There Chances That A Lady Can Meet Her Future Husband At A Wedding Reception by jaxxy(m): 9:08am On Apr 16, 2022
ashewoboy:
Very high chances. why do you think these ladies dress like w.h.o.r.e.s to weddings? na husband them dey find.

men are looking for ladies to shag, ladies are looking for men to marry them. inside lifecheesy.

They actually dress more decent to weddings. undecided

I think women, men or people should try to look for friends than quick husband or wives cos that's how people end up marrying strangers. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Chances That A Lady Can Meet Her Future Husband At A Wedding Reception by Lewisdinho(m): 9:10am On Apr 16, 2022
Exactly, if only em go hear
Brendaniel:
Yes, but don't go with the mindset to look for husbands, because you might just become a bushmeat that will be eaten without pity and still not get married...
Re: Are There Chances That A Lady Can Meet Her Future Husband At A Wedding Reception by Timagex(m): 9:17am On Apr 16, 2022
Melsan:
Bro Yemi and bae#twinaffairs#��

cool
Re: Are There Chances That A Lady Can Meet Her Future Husband At A Wedding Reception by chatinent: 9:17am On Apr 16, 2022
So Aso Ebe is a joke to you?

1 Like

Re: Are There Chances That A Lady Can Meet Her Future Husband At A Wedding Reception by rickyrex(m): 9:20am On Apr 16, 2022
The one wey I meet for one wedding wan take bills finish me
Re: Are There Chances That A Lady Can Meet Her Future Husband At A Wedding Reception by simpleseyi: 9:20am On Apr 16, 2022
ashewoboy:
Very high chances. why do you think these ladies dress like w.h.o.r.e.s to weddings? na husband them dey find.

men are looking for ladies to shag, ladies are looking for men to marry them. inside lifecheesy.

They just don't dress like w.h.o.r.e.s. , the are actually hoes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are There Chances That A Lady Can Meet Her Future Husband At A Wedding Reception by Greyworld: 9:21am On Apr 16, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
Yes of course, wedding is one of the 3 best places to meet someone to marry.

3 Best Places to Meet Someone to Marry
1. Church/mosque
2. NYSC camp
3. Wedding/Owanbe celebration
4. School/University
5. Social media
6. Mall/supermarket
7. Place of work
8. Bus stop/inside bus e.g BRT
9. Matchmaking through friends/family
10. Any random party
The only place not on your list is shrine

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Chances That A Lady Can Meet Her Future Husband At A Wedding Reception by Angelfrost(m): 9:22am On Apr 16, 2022
suffering:
Where else you wan find wife? Where else she wan find husband?

Youth Retreat

Singles' Fellowship

Village Meeting

Festivals

Experience or other Gospel Concerts

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Chances That A Lady Can Meet Her Future Husband At A Wedding Reception by Ayodele1959(m): 9:26am On Apr 16, 2022
Adeoye11:
There is a Yoruba adage that backs your question..
Do well to go look for that adage
Iyawo ti a bafi ijo Fe....
Baba u bad with ur adage

Las las she go turn spectator!!
Re: Are There Chances That A Lady Can Meet Her Future Husband At A Wedding Reception by Meetmeat(m): 9:42am On Apr 16, 2022
I met my girlfriend at a wedding reception,we both share a mutual friend whom is the bride. We are getting married this year.You can meet your soulmate anywhere.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Chances That A Lady Can Meet Her Future Husband At A Wedding Reception by Hartugrin27(m): 9:43am On Apr 16, 2022
ashewoboy:

Walai, u scatter my head dis morning..
Lol
Re: Are There Chances That A Lady Can Meet Her Future Husband At A Wedding Reception by wiseone28: 9:43am On Apr 16, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
It's very possible but be careful.
Girls look beautiful on occasion but try n visit dem very early in the morning before dey apply ..............
So who will marry the not so fine girls?

1 Like

Re: Are There Chances That A Lady Can Meet Her Future Husband At A Wedding Reception by MilitantAtheist: 9:50am On Apr 16, 2022
Nigeria girls are meant to fhuckd and dump irrespective of where you meet them

1 Like

Re: Are There Chances That A Lady Can Meet Her Future Husband At A Wedding Reception by nesgeeek(m): 9:52am On Apr 16, 2022
It is under probability a get a wife and husband at a wedding reception. A beautiful lady may not make good wife and vice versa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are There Chances That A Lady Can Meet Her Future Husband At A Wedding Reception by Joeyfizzo: 9:55am On Apr 16, 2022
AoifeNightfall:
In most Nigerian movies there's usually a 100% chance that will happen.
it can happen anywhere.
Re: Are There Chances That A Lady Can Meet Her Future Husband At A Wedding Reception by Joeyfizzo: 9:56am On Apr 16, 2022
MilitantAtheist:
Nigeria girls are meant to fhuckd and dump irrespective of where you meet them
just d way ur dad bleeped, poured inside ur mum's T*to n dumped her for gud....
Re: Are There Chances That A Lady Can Meet Her Future Husband At A Wedding Reception by Mexyz(m): 10:00am On Apr 16, 2022
This made me remembered a wedding reception in my Church 2yrs ago, sat beside this very pretty and elegant dressed young lady.
I already made up my mind to woo her and see if something serious can start between us, suddenly she brought out her phone and started chatting on WhatsApp. Don't even know what made me took interest in her chats, this lady was telling a guy on the WhatsApp how she enjoyed him fucking the hell out of her before leaving his place and at the same time telling the guy to please wait for her in his house, that she will soon be done here and she wants the guy to give her head and give her goodbye Bleep before she leaves Lagos the next day shocked.... I mean this lady was practically sex chatting beside me and didn't even care that I was staring because I know she saw me staring.

Shook my head and focused on what was going on at the reception.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Chances That A Lady Can Meet Her Future Husband At A Wedding Reception by nams77: 10:01am On Apr 16, 2022
Bodmum:
I'll be thinking about it
Olympus fall grin grin
Re: Are There Chances That A Lady Can Meet Her Future Husband At A Wedding Reception by wisz1(m): 10:05am On Apr 16, 2022
Love is everywhere. In respect to your question, A BIG YES.

Ps:dont carry the mindset that because A found love at a wedding party,you too must.
Re: Are There Chances That A Lady Can Meet Her Future Husband At A Wedding Reception by meobizy(f): 10:05am On Apr 16, 2022
It’s happening every Saturday while Nairalanders are asking JAMB questions.

1 Like

Re: Are There Chances That A Lady Can Meet Her Future Husband At A Wedding Reception by Daveoo(m): 10:07am On Apr 16, 2022
Timagex:
Hi. Good afternoon. Today is another Saturday for owanbe party. So, as the topic says "are there chances that a lady can meet her future husband at a wedding reception? The way ladies dress these days ehn....its becoming more and more difficult to focus. You gerrit? wink

If you met your wife or husband at a reception, please, let us hear the gist. cool

High chances that intended couples can meet at a wedding reception, my sister is an example. She met this guy in a wedding and today she is married to him with 4 lovely children....so my dear meeting chances are very higher in wedding, church service, office, market, and everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Are There Chances That A Lady Can Meet Her Future Husband At A Wedding Reception by placeofallure(f): 10:07am On Apr 16, 2022
ashewoboy:

Those wedding reception outfits ehn!

Before, I used to look at magazines or videos looking for styles that I can sew. But these days, I'd never be caught wearing any of those things they call fashion. For me less is more. Keep it simple and modest. God no go shame us

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? / Ladies Must Go On 1st Date Without Make-up – Joro Olumofin / Show Off Your Valentines Special Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.