Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Are There Chances That A Lady Can Meet Her Future Husband At A Wedding Reception - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are There Chances That A Lady Can Meet Her Future Husband At A Wedding Reception (18958 Views)

Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) / Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover / Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are There Chances That A Lady Can Meet Her Future Husband At A Wedding Reception by TruthUntold: 10:09am On Apr 16, 2022
Generalwoodz:
I don't attend weddings to meet Nigerian ladies but if you bring yourself, I mean you throw yourself at my feet, shadow and under wings, who are my not to meet YOU? We'd surely end up smashing each other.

Anyway, my sole purpose of attending any wedding is to smack! Eat plenty tasty jollof rice. Drink to my delight and maximum satisfaction. As a lover of meat, attending these weddings provides me with the chance to tear, nibble, and eat all kinds of meat that comes my way...

My plans in any wedding belike:

Eat and drink.
Dance a little if the DJ comes up with something magical...
Eat and drink again...
Murmur a prayer for the couple. Drink some more...if mess hold me, I use their toilet.

Laugh boisterously. Take snapshots.

When I think I'm filled up to the brim, I find the road to my crib, laying on the sofa, I immediately doze off like a snake that swallowed money or a cow.

不守规矩的人
Re: Are There Chances That A Lady Can Meet Her Future Husband At A Wedding Reception by bobbiiee: 10:11am On Apr 16, 2022
About 7 years ago, I was the best man of a friend. The best lady was friendly and single. Because i removed my ring, she didn't know i was married. We both exchanged numbers. We started chatting few weeks after the wedding, I told her that she was pleasant, but 4 years late, that i would have asked her out if we met years back. I said that if she doesn't mind i will introduce her to a friend.

To cut the long story short the just had their second son last month.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Chances That A Lady Can Meet Her Future Husband At A Wedding Reception by GreatAxeMan: 10:14am On Apr 16, 2022
Who's the babe in the first picture? I'm willing to challenge her man for her hand cool

Timagex:
By the way, I took these shots! Check out @Timagex_bridal_clicks on Instagram for more. cool

I'm still taking bookings!! cool
Re: Are There Chances That A Lady Can Meet Her Future Husband At A Wedding Reception by Sweetnesstwins: 10:18am On Apr 16, 2022
My DJ and the lady that did decorations for me met at my wedding reception, and they are married, close to five years now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Chances That A Lady Can Meet Her Future Husband At A Wedding Reception by Ingriid(f): 10:18am On Apr 16, 2022
It is very possible but don't go with the aim of finding a life partner.
As a lady look ur very best (keep it sassy but classy) ,Enjoy that party jollof rice, dance like no tomorrow and graciously take ur leave after d party. cool.
If a gentleman shows up, cool , if not.... We muve....

4 Likes

Re: Are There Chances That A Lady Can Meet Her Future Husband At A Wedding Reception by Timagex(m): 10:27am On Apr 16, 2022
jojo1415:
After turning down good guys at ur tender age,it's now u want to see a husband at a wedding reception...better go to shilo and pray to ur God....feminist grin

I am a man. I am not a feminist. cool
Re: Are There Chances That A Lady Can Meet Her Future Husband At A Wedding Reception by citywal(m): 10:39am On Apr 16, 2022
A dating advice question I get asked a lot by women/men is "Should you have sex on the 1st date? When is the best time to sleep with a guy/girl? Is it bad for a woman/man to have sex with a guy on the first date?".

Please if you learned anything from this video please don't forget to support us by subscribing to our youtube channel and also like, comment, and share this video to encourage us to keep making interesting videos like this.

Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM5PQgmh1Ys
Re: Are There Chances That A Lady Can Meet Her Future Husband At A Wedding Reception by XTHRONE(m): 10:57am On Apr 16, 2022
Greyworld:

The only place not on your list is shrine

Ahh haha, you wan thier children become future herbalist.
Re: Are There Chances That A Lady Can Meet Her Future Husband At A Wedding Reception by drnoel: 11:00am On Apr 16, 2022
Brendaniel:
Yes, but don't go with the mindset to look for husbands, because you might just become a bushmeat that will be eaten without pity and still not get married...

Lol, the idea that a woman will be eaten without pity is over 20 years outdated.
Women are the ones that eat men now like shawarma
Re: Are There Chances That A Lady Can Meet Her Future Husband At A Wedding Reception by placeofallure(f): 11:03am On Apr 16, 2022
Ingriid:
As a lady look ur very best (keep it sassy but classy) ,Enjoy that party jollof rice, dance like no tomorrow and graciously take ur leave after d party. cool.

Cool!

That's me. When I was still in the business of doing Owambes, (I slowed down because of marriage) I dress to kill. In fact I attend because I want to show off my gorgeous self, let people turn around when they see me, especially girls. It's sweeter if girls like you are drooling over you. I've never attended because of any man. Infact for the mere fact that we met at a party, I'll never take you seriously. I dance and eat if I can, if not I go my house. Sikena!
Re: Are There Chances That A Lady Can Meet Her Future Husband At A Wedding Reception by luminouz(m): 11:09am On Apr 16, 2022
In today's climate? Good luck to them

I only go to weddings to admire the decor grin
Re: Are There Chances That A Lady Can Meet Her Future Husband At A Wedding Reception by luminouz(m): 11:10am On Apr 16, 2022
placeofallure:

Cool!

That's me. When I was still in the business of doing Owambes, (I slowed down because of marriage) I dress to kill. In fact I attend because I want to show off my gorgeous self, let people turn around when they see me, especially girls. It's sweeter if girls like you are drooling over you. I've never attended because of any man. Infact for the mere fact that we met at a party, I'll never take you seriously. I dance and eat if I can, if not I go my house. Sikena!

Jesu!! See iro Nla! grin

No woman dresses to kill just only for women oh. Men must drool join.

1 Like

Re: Are There Chances That A Lady Can Meet Her Future Husband At A Wedding Reception by lastchild: 11:13am On Apr 16, 2022
you can meet anybody anywhere
Re: Are There Chances That A Lady Can Meet Her Future Husband At A Wedding Reception by Dybala11(m): 11:14am On Apr 16, 2022
luminouz:

Jesu!! See iro Nla! grin

No woman dresses to kill just only for women oh. Men must drool join.
What if the woman is a Les? Don't be in a rush to cry foul play everytime na. grin

1 Like

Re: Are There Chances That A Lady Can Meet Her Future Husband At A Wedding Reception by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 11:29am On Apr 16, 2022
No,stop disturbing guys in wedding parties,we are only there for the free food and have fun.
Re: Are There Chances That A Lady Can Meet Her Future Husband At A Wedding Reception by Timagex(m): 11:38am On Apr 16, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
Who's the babe in the first picture? I'm willing to challenge her man for her hand cool

She's a model. cool. She's a friend. cool
Re: Are There Chances That A Lady Can Meet Her Future Husband At A Wedding Reception by Timagex(m): 11:39am On Apr 16, 2022
Daveoo:

High chances that intended couples can meet at a wedding reception, my sister is an example. She met this guy in a wedding and today she is married to him with 4 lovely children....so my dear meeting chances are very higher in wedding, church service, office, market, and everywhere.
Maybe I'll meet my own there. Who knows.... smiley wink
Re: Are There Chances That A Lady Can Meet Her Future Husband At A Wedding Reception by GreatAxeMan: 11:41am On Apr 16, 2022
Hook us up! What's her IG? Make I go try my luck for DM grin

Timagex:

She's a model. cool. She's a friend. cool
Re: Are There Chances That A Lady Can Meet Her Future Husband At A Wedding Reception by luminouz(m): 11:44am On Apr 16, 2022
Dybala11:

What if the woman is a Les? Don't be in a rush to cry foul play everytime na. grin
Les kee u dia grin

They still want male validation and approval
Re: Are There Chances That A Lady Can Meet Her Future Husband At A Wedding Reception by luminouz(m): 11:45am On Apr 16, 2022
GreatAxeMan:

When she breaks your heart, don't come crying here o
Re: Are There Chances That A Lady Can Meet Her Future Husband At A Wedding Reception by Dybala11(m): 11:50am On Apr 16, 2022
luminouz:

Les kee u dia grin

They still want male validation and approval
very true. Lest I forget, Les also do pénis too, only that it's not the natural but the artificial one. grin
Re: Are There Chances That A Lady Can Meet Her Future Husband At A Wedding Reception by obyrich(m): 12:03pm On Apr 16, 2022
Timagex:
Hi. Good afternoon. Today is another Saturday for owanbe party. So, as the topic says "are there chances that a lady can meet her future husband at a wedding reception? The way ladies dress these days ehn....its becoming more and more difficult to focus. You gerrit? wink

If you met your wife or husband at a reception, please, let us hear the gist. coolYes. One of my grooms men married one of the bridesmaids he met during my wedding.

Re: Are There Chances That A Lady Can Meet Her Future Husband At A Wedding Reception by ashawopikin(m): 12:07pm On Apr 16, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
Yes of course, wedding is one of the 3 best places to meet someone to marry.

3 Best Places to Meet Someone to Marry
1. Church/mosque
2. NYSC camp
3. Wedding/Owanbe celebration
4. School/University
5. Social media
6. Mall/supermarket
7. Place of work
8. Bus stop/inside bus e.g BRT
9. Matchmaking through friends/family
10. Any random party
Re: Are There Chances That A Lady Can Meet Her Future Husband At A Wedding Reception by Brendaniel: 12:07pm On Apr 16, 2022
drnoel:

Lol, the idea that a woman will be eaten without pity is over 20 years outdated.
Women are the ones that eat men now like shawarma

It depends on the people involved...
Re: Are There Chances That A Lady Can Meet Her Future Husband At A Wedding Reception by luminouz(m): 12:07pm On Apr 16, 2022
Dybala11:

very true. Lest I forget, Les also do pénis too, only that it's not the natural but the artificial one. grin
True. cheesy
Re: Are There Chances That A Lady Can Meet Her Future Husband At A Wedding Reception by ashawopikin(m): 12:10pm On Apr 16, 2022
Front page after 5months
Re: Are There Chances That A Lady Can Meet Her Future Husband At A Wedding Reception by salphens01: 12:41pm On Apr 16, 2022
Timagex:
Hi. Good afternoon. Today is another Saturday for owanbe party. So, as the topic says "are there chances that a lady can meet her future husband at a wedding reception? The way ladies dress these days ehn....its becoming more and more difficult to focus. You gerrit? wink

If you met your wife or husband at a reception, please, let us hear the gist. cool

Timagex:

If you met your wife or husband at a reception, please, let us hear the gist. cool

Timagex:

Re: Are There Chances That A Lady Can Meet Her Future Husband At A Wedding Reception by Cutehector(m): 12:57pm On Apr 16, 2022
Not been to any wedding since 2013.
Re: Are There Chances That A Lady Can Meet Her Future Husband At A Wedding Reception by Emaprince: 1:06pm On Apr 16, 2022
Ingriid:
If a gentleman shows up, you will dump your current man? Or start two timing?

I am very sure that all you women that goes to wedding looking for a new man has some one in your lives. SMH

Women of today..na stupid man dey kill himself or put hopes in una.
Re: Are There Chances That A Lady Can Meet Her Future Husband At A Wedding Reception by slimmax: 1:32pm On Apr 16, 2022
Bodmum:
I'll be thinking about it
Something has definitely fallen
Re: Are There Chances That A Lady Can Meet Her Future Husband At A Wedding Reception by Aaay: 4:48pm On Apr 16, 2022
Depends

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Busted: Cheating Girlfriend Sends Snap Chat Photos To Her Boyfriend But Makes... / Slay Queen Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Public Pool (video) / My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.