Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Farooq Kperogi: Revolt Of “Repentant” Boko Haram Terrorists Proves My Point - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farooq Kperogi: Revolt Of “Repentant” Boko Haram Terrorists Proves My Point (23906 Views)

1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released / Widows Of Soldiers Protest Release Of Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists / From Begging To Banditry: Revolt Of The Almajiris -by Sobowale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Revolt Of “Repentant” Boko Haram Terrorists Proves My Point by muyeski21(m): 7:30pm On Nov 20, 2021
Racoon:

https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2021/11/revolt-of-repentant-boko-haram.html?m=1

Nothing like repentant Boko Haram a criminal will always remain a criminal only God can change them. all these scamming of Nigeria by diverting money to the north indirectly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Revolt Of “Repentant” Boko Haram Terrorists Proves My Point by muyeski21(m): 7:32pm On Nov 20, 2021
Racoon:

https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2021/11/revolt-of-repentant-boko-haram.html?m=1

Nothing like repentant Boko Haram a criminal will always remain a criminal only God can change them. all these scamming of Nigeria by diverting money to the north indirectly. The best is to face them in same language, action for action

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Revolt Of “Repentant” Boko Haram Terrorists Proves My Point by milliondollas(m): 8:42pm On Nov 20, 2021
BUHARI IS A TERRORIST

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Revolt Of “Repentant” Boko Haram Terrorists Proves My Point by lereinter(m): 9:06pm On Nov 20, 2021
How can 18,000 blood suckers be deradicalised

Northern nigeria can never be peaceful again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Revolt Of “Repentant” Boko Haram Terrorists Proves My Point by calcal: 2:46am On Nov 21, 2021
They are jobless youth, nothing good is waiting for them in that society. they are mostly untrainable. millions like that in that society.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Revolt Of “Repentant” Boko Haram Terrorists Proves My Point by NLPoliceWoman: 7:17am On Nov 21, 2021
DominusPrime:
Truly it will not be well for NLpolicewoman and all the monikers is using including.

Let's wait for him to scream mods once again!!!
Again,
Seun Mynd44 Dominique Justwise.
Rule 2
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Revolt Of “Repentant” Boko Haram Terrorists Proves My Point by Doracity82(m): 9:20am On Nov 21, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Again,
Rule 2
Rule 2 kee you there
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Revolt Of “Repentant” Boko Haram Terrorists Proves My Point by egbabiekperemo1: 10:14am On Nov 21, 2021
[s]NLPoliceWoman:

Again,
Seun Myd44 Dominque Juswise.
Rule 2[/s]

One day, one day, monkey go go market, he no go know road back to him mama house.

Cc
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Revolt Of “Repentant” Boko Haram Terrorists Proves My Point by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 21, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Again,
Rule 2

What's wrong? You can't take the same thing you dish out to people? You swear and curse people here. Doke deserve it. Some don't. Why can't you not accept it? Your apc is being disgraced upandan and now you have suddenly lost your tongue as you can't defend them again. Instead you have resorted to heaping curses upon yourself. Why not openly declare yourself a terrorist supporter instead of pretending to want peace in Nigeria. 10 times what you dish out is what you will get. All your monikers inclusive.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Revolt Of “Repentant” Boko Haram Terrorists Proves My Point by Poleski: 10:00am On Nov 22, 2021
Buhari is a known Fulani terrorists sympathizer. His main objective is to islamize Nigeria, which has so far faile but leaving trails of blood behind!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Endorse Peter Obi / Obasanjo In Closed-door Meeting With PDP G-7 governors / Ortom Reveals How Pastor Adeboye Stopped Him From Quitting Second Term Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.