Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria (50746 Views)

Davido Disburses N237m To 424 Orphanages Across Nigeria Through His Foundation / Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages / Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by madjune(m): 5:59pm On Nov 20, 2021
God is calling this guy.

It always starts out like a joke...soon the light will be upon him and he would see.

When you've fame and followership, it's golden to use that clout for God's will and design.

N/B: Pls, Davido, kindly remember the plight of widows in this gesture.
Especially widows in the rural areas of Nigeria and Africa at large.
These people live a life of untold suffering and humiliation.
I've always wished I could do something for them.
Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Alawode01(m): 6:01pm On Nov 20, 2021
The hands of a giver always on top,isn't because he has it too much but he feeling for who's don't have,much must given to whom much is expected, and much more is expected from much is given.this humanitarian service.
Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by seunayantokun(m): 6:03pm On Nov 20, 2021
Where that one dey for Bible? Good work is good. It attracts favour and mercy but doesn't erase sin. THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST CLEANSES US FROM ALL SIN. 1John 1:7 says, 'But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.'

Starz825:
But wait oo
Davido sef wise oo
.he already knew beforehand that if he had initially said he was donating to charity...alot of his fans and friends wouldn't turn up...so he said he is clearing his Royce with it.....so now he donating the mullah to charity...over 200m ooo.... guy... No wonder Dem dey shoot am ..he no hit am....
Guy... charity Is key oo...
Even bible say multitude of sins shall be erased if you indulge in charity...
Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Champele(m): 6:03pm On Nov 20, 2021
Davido is somebody. Unlike the ones that are killing cows for their dead mother. See a real rich ni*ga.

Thank you Davido
Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by FATYTOY: 6:05pm On Nov 20, 2021
FalseProphet1:
May God continue to bless him.

But I see the orphanages looting the money he donated to them, I see the kids there starving.

This I have seen.

Not all orphanges bro, I have seen couple where the kids get the best treatment ever imagined even to the point of vacation outside the country.
Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by muheeb01(m): 6:05pm On Nov 20, 2021
David omo adeleke God bless you immensely
Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by McTobe(m): 6:23pm On Nov 20, 2021
Davido Odogwu
Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Easylifelomo(m): 6:37pm On Nov 20, 2021
God bless you
Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Bigchristo: 6:42pm On Nov 20, 2021
Sammydanny:
David Adeleke, the award-winning singer, who is popularly known as Davido on Saturday announced his donation of N251m to orphanages across Nigeria.

According to the singer, the money came from his N100m challenge which raked in N201m in three days.

Making the announcement via his Instagram page, Davido stated that he has decided to add N50m to the donation from fans and colleagues.

In total, Davido is set to support orphanages across Nigeria with a sum of N251m.

Watch the video below:

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQAxo-QbrbY[/flash]

See previous thread

https://www.nairaland.com/6859147/davido-donate-250-million-orphanages
God can not seized to bless Davido because he is doing exactly what Daddy GO supposed to be doing, it’s not about going to church, it’s about having your fellow humans at heart, if it’s some people they would stark such wealth for their personal use.
Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Femeto: 6:49pm On Nov 20, 2021
Sammydanny:
David Adeleke, the award-winning singer, who is popularly known as Davido on Saturday announced his donation of N251m to orphanages across Nigeria.

According to the singer, the money came from his N100m challenge which raked in N201m in three days.

Making the announcement via his Instagram page, Davido stated that he has decided to add N50m to the donation from fans and colleagues.

In total, Davido is set to support orphanages across Nigeria with a sum of N251m.

Watch the video below:

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQAxo-QbrbY[/flash]

See previous thread

https://www.nairaland.com/6859147/davido-donate-250-million-orphanages
You still carry your money go give Professors and Pastor. Our Vice President na professor and pastor yet nothing to show for it.
Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by ello29(m): 7:26pm On Nov 20, 2021
Well done bro! God continue to shower you with His divine blessings.
Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Starz825(m): 7:39pm On Nov 20, 2021
seunayantokun:
Where that one dey for Bible? Good work is good. It attracts favour and mercy but doesn't erase sin. THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST CLEANSES US FROM ALL SIN. 1John 1:7 says, 'But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.'

1peter 4:8..
Read well well brother man
Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Lanruze: 7:41pm On Nov 20, 2021
There are some major take aways from this gesture.

1, Davido's uncle will surely win the next gubernatorial slot in Osun....Done and dusted.

2, Mama imade is Davido's wife....She genuinely loves him with no pretence and will be able to manage him more than other women. Chioma is just vengeful and bitter.

3, In the history of Nigeria, Davido stands unbeaten as the entertainer with the highest contribution to charity.

4, He remains the best music export from Nigeria consistently for more than 5 years.

5, He has the best business and marketing mastery amongst all his contemporaries and predecessors.

6, Blessed son of grace with his actions always commended by his teaming global followers.

7, The only African after MoSallah of Egypt with the highest Instagram followers 22m followers.

Global, Regional and National recognition.

He will get a National Honour for this great feat...MON, OFR etc.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by nkemoma(m): 7:50pm On Nov 20, 2021
Righteousness2:
That is a Highly commendable deed from Davido. With deeds like this, There is no way Davido can Escape the Blessings of GOD here on Earth .

Having Said that, I would like Davido and Everyone all over the world to understand that Being a Philanthropist is a good and Commendable act BUT it is not a Substitute for the SALVATION of your Soul. It is not a Substitute for us to have Eternal life in Heaven.

Eternal life in Heaven is Solely and Exclusively by a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ.

So in all our Philanthropist activities, Ensure you Surrender to JESUS Christ and Live for HIM and to HIS Glory.
This is what truly Matters for our Eternity.

You talk about heaven as if God has given you a ticket...

Nigga you ain't going to heaven..... Wake up
Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by weljewel: 8:01pm On Nov 20, 2021
Praise God
Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by brizziedos(m): 8:08pm On Nov 20, 2021
Froshloaded:
Wizkid is still the best sha.. grin grin

for where cry cry
Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Onyedikachi323(m): 8:24pm On Nov 20, 2021
Niceone there Davido.
Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by stuffs4me(m): 8:31pm On Nov 20, 2021
Did Davido swallow frogs?
Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Phcmayor(m): 8:43pm On Nov 20, 2021
If you are big you are big
Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by greattybee(m): 8:44pm On Nov 20, 2021
FalseProphet1:
May God continue to bless him.

But I see the orphanages looting the money he donated to them, I see the kids there starving.

This I have seen.
Why is ur mindset like dis self
Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by fubsy: 8:47pm On Nov 20, 2021
This is highly commendable. I don't bother myself with Davido or any celebrity. But I can't pass this without expressing my respect for him.
Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by eaglechild: 8:48pm On Nov 20, 2021
Well done.
Excellent
Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Freighthost: 9:31pm On Nov 20, 2021
I hope dey wil nt divert d funds
Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by pacespot(m): 9:41pm On Nov 20, 2021
Cosmatikka:
I'm not a fan of their music, but Davido has earned the respect of every sane person out there.

All Wizkid knows how to do is smoke weed, fvck Tiwa and be globetrotting.

As for Burna, his is to smoke weed and be bragging upandan how he's bigger than all the musicians in Africa.

We rise by lifting others.

David Adeleke Twale for u

Can't you just praise Davido's gesture and keep your mouth shut, must you drag other people down in order to show your admiration for Davido's nice gesture? I forget you are a Nigerian though, always looking for negative things to say in to others in any situation sad
Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Emmycrucial1: 9:47pm On Nov 20, 2021
Indeed highly commendable. We will be better if we are concern about others.
Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Elidrisy20: 9:51pm On Nov 20, 2021
largeman4u:
Givers never lack.

Buy Tokunbo and Naija used cars from us call 07033815252
givers never lack, why you want sell your motor? You suppose give nah
Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Inosky(m): 10:00pm On Nov 20, 2021
Righteousness2:
That is a Highly commendable deed from Davido. With deeds like this, There is no way Davido can Escape the Blessings of GOD here on Earth .

Having Said that, I would like Davido and Everyone all over the world to understand that Being a Philanthropist is a good and Commendable act BUT it is not a Substitute for the SALVATION of your Soul. It is not a Substitute for us to have Eternal life in Heaven.

Eternal life in Heaven is Solely and Exclusively by a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ.

So in all our Philanthropist activities, Ensure you Surrender to JESUS Christ and Live for HIM and to HIS Glory.
This is what truly Matters for our Eternity.

And your Bible didn't mention to you that "charity wipes a way multitudes of sins" sad
Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by pacespot(m): 10:03pm On Nov 20, 2021
Nice gesture by the A-list musician, best wishes on your birthday celebration, Davido cool. I hope he can really put more efforts in supervising the disbursement to make sure the money gets to the people who need it.

On a side thought, why do people often think of motherless baby homes when thinking of charity in this country, what about setting aside the funds to help entrepreneurial people who have great business ideas but lacking finance to make the ideas come to light, or people with right skills but needed funding?

If we are just giving money to the beggars in this country without helping people's businesses, we will end up living from hand to mouth. It is better to teach people how to catch fish for themselves than just spoon feeding them.
Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Mondrous(m): 10:04pm On Nov 20, 2021
stuffs4me:
Did Davido swallow frogs?
Wat's diz one saying
Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Eberex(m): 10:08pm On Nov 20, 2021
Now this is a shocker!!!

For those who have started the trend or intend to will be embarrassed if at the end they don't do what Davido just did instead of pocketing the money
Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by seunayantokun(m): 10:33pm On Nov 20, 2021
Starz825:

1peter 4:8..
Read well well brother man

This is what 1 Peter 4:8 you referred to says, 'And above all things have fervent charity among yourselves: for charity shall cover the multitude of sins.'

It is an instruction to the Christian community (brothers and sisters) to practise love (charity in old English as used in the Bible). The Koine Greek word translated love or charity is 'agape' which means divine love or God's own kind of love.

According to Livio Dictionary app available on Google Play Store, charity in that context is 'Christian love; representing God's love of man, man's love of God, or man's (godly) love of his fellow-men.'

When you practise this kind of love, Christian brothers and sisters will live with understanding among themselves. RATHER THAN FINDING FAULTS, THEY ARE READY TO UNDERSTAND AND FORGIVE. It allows you to tell your brother/sister what they have done wrong so that all of you can live right and better and not hold grudges against one another (or each other). That is how to 'cover the multitude of sins'. It also helps you to avoid living in sin against God. Your life won't be full of bitterness, quarrel, looking for every opportunity to condemn, fight or destroy one another. This is clear enough and is consistent with every part of the Holy Scriptures. KINDLY DO YOURSELF SOME GOOD BY READING 1 CORINTHIANS 13:1-13.

So you can read the verse like this: 'And above all things have fervent charity (God's kind of love) among yourselves: for charity (God's kind of love) shall cover the multitude of sins (forgive and disregard many offences)'.

The simple past tense verb form of 'agape' (translated charity here) which is 'agapaō' is used in John 3:16, 'For God so loved (agapaō) the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

So, the only remedy for a sinner or someone who has fallen back into sin remains the blood of Jesus Christ. God decided not to count sin against human beings, so He acted in charity (love), not only to cover our sins but also to remove the power of sin in our lives; disregard, forgive and forget our many offences; cancel the right judgement fit for our sins; and give us eternal life now which ushers us into eternal bliss when we leave the world. ALL YOU NEED DO IS ACT IN FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST WHO ALSO ACTED IN LOVE (CHARITY) BY GIVING HIMSELF UP TO DIE FOR YOU ACCORDING TO THE DESIRE OF HIS FATHER AND MADE HIS BLOOD AVAILABLE FOR CLEANSING ALL SINS. This is grace for everyone and you will activate it for yourself if you believe in Jesus Christ as your Saviour and Lord. Failure to do so means you're ready to face the full wrath of the law of God which is life without end in the lake of fire. Please, avoid that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Simi Meets Lagbaja (Photos) / Musa Danjuma’s Girlfriend, Kelly, Acquires N45m G-Wagon (Photos) / "Thunder Fire You" - Drunk Venita To Biggie Over Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.