Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria (50731 Views)

Davido Disburses N237m To 424 Orphanages Across Nigeria Through His Foundation / Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages / Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by crackhouse(m): 4:05pm On Nov 20, 2021
noisy45:
He has political ambition sooner or later we shall know.
hmm. The money that came as a joke? How u say he have political ambition? The dude didn't expect this money bro.. so it wasn't planned, ok?
Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by orlaglobal234: 4:05pm On Nov 20, 2021
Righteousness2:
That is a Highly commendable deed from Davido. With deeds like this, There is no way Davido can Escape the Blessings of GOD here on Earth .

Having Said that, I would like Davido and Everyone all over the world to understand that Being a Philanthropist is a good and Commendable act BUT it is not a Substitute for the SALVATION of your Soul. It is not a Substitute for us to have Eternal life in Heaven.

Eternal life in Heaven is Solely and Exclusively by a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ.

So in all our Philanthropist activities, Ensure you Surrender to JESUS Christ and Live for HIM and to HIS Glory.
This is what truly Matters for our Eternity.
Highly commendable indeed may God bless him more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by mrmachine: 4:06pm On Nov 20, 2021
Righteousness2:
That is a Highly commendable deed from Davido. With deeds like this, There is no way Davido can Escape the Blessings of GOD here on Earth .

Having Said that, I would like Davido and Everyone all over the world to understand that Being a Philanthropist is a good and Commendable act BUT it is not a Substitute for the SALVATION of your Soul. It is not a Substitute for us to have Eternal life in Heaven.

Eternal life in Heaven is Solely and Exclusively by a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ.

So in all our Philanthropist activities, Ensure you Surrender to JESUS Christ and Live for HIM and to HIS Glory.
This is what truly Matters for our Eternity.

There is no heaven without genuine repentance and holiness of live. That's the summary

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Naty007: 4:10pm On Nov 20, 2021
Disbursement commitee keh??, David for just do this thing on him own.
Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by holina: 4:11pm On Nov 20, 2021
this guy should try contest for president 2023
Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Chieffoo007: 4:12pm On Nov 20, 2021
Davido for President 2023!
LIKE for Davido SHARE for BAT

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Demosolar: 4:12pm On Nov 20, 2021
This is highly commendable of Davido
Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Elbinawi: 4:12pm On Nov 20, 2021
I must commend @davido for this humanitarian gesture of donating the N200 million Naira he received from his Fans worldwide as gift to Orphanage across Nigeria.

I have one gross with his composition of the members of the five person committee. There is no single Muslim. Why?

Thank you!

#ElbinawiTweets

1 Like

Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by orlaglobal234: 4:13pm On Nov 20, 2021
God bless you Davido

1 Like

Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by udemzeus(m): 4:13pm On Nov 20, 2021
Rubbish
Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by techWriter3: 4:13pm On Nov 20, 2021
Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by MartinsD12(m): 4:14pm On Nov 20, 2021
Sammydanny:
David Adeleke, the award-winning singer, who is popularly known as Davido on Saturday announced his donation of N251m to orphanages across Nigeria.

According to the singer, the money came from his N100m challenge which raked in N201m in three days.

Making the announcement via his Instagram page, Davido stated that he has decided to add N50m to the donation from fans and colleagues.

In total, Davido is set to support orphanages across Nigeria with a sum of N251m.

Watch the video below:

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQAxo-QbrbY[/flash]

See previous thread

https://www.nairaland.com/6859147/davido-donate-250-million-orphanages
God bless you OBO, you have saved a lot of lives, Blessings shall continue to follow you in Jesus name I pray � Amen, I am moved by this young man's love for humanity, he is definitely a giver with a good heart

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by peacettw: 4:15pm On Nov 20, 2021
Good one. Something I am absolutely confident that Psquare will never do

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Wiifesnatcher(m): 4:16pm On Nov 20, 2021
who will supervise the distributions will turn to millionaire in a couple of months

meanwhile I see this dude buying love for dancing senator in forthcoming election

I see him building a political empire for himself already, only dunce think otherwise

this I have not seen. BIG NONSENSE
Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 20, 2021
FalseProphet1:
May God continue to bless him.

But I see the orphanages looting the money he donated to them, I see the kids there starving.

This I have seen.
orishirishi somebody

Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Testate(m): 4:17pm On Nov 20, 2021
Nice one Davido cheesy. But he should have shown love to those that sent him N100, N200 and N500 too. That could be their last card, but they sent him the money out of love.
Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Elidrisy20: 4:18pm On Nov 20, 2021
I hope him don give fg there vat?
Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Jochabed(f): 4:19pm On Nov 20, 2021
Good deeds alone can't take you to HEAVEN. Make sure you have a relationship with God.
Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Paradigms: 4:19pm On Nov 20, 2021
If only um it won't um end on social media
Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 20, 2021
Heaven knows how many times I can double that money. kudos kind hearted.
Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by anambraamaka: 4:20pm On Nov 20, 2021
W
Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 20, 2021
Ur word touched me, that's it those that donate that money won't give the poor, it's only because they know davido is a guy with golden spoon, he can favor them later
Bar1941:
Good one David, may God continue to pave ways for you in times of difficulties, more blessings...

The greatest help anyone can render is one rendered to those who may not have the capacity to pay back.
Only if we can change our mindset of show-off, if a poor person request for assistance from over 98% of those donors, am quite very sure they won't respond. But there they were giving out to someone that hardly needs their financial assistance. Am happy Davido use his initiative by taking the money to those that truly need them. He remains the best in the industry.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Danjikanbauchi: 4:21pm On Nov 20, 2021
Dangote only gives to Muslims in Kano and sokoto state.

God evrn for this single act pls bless Davido more.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 20, 2021
Woooow. This is splendid, commendable and touching. He not only has a beautiful personality but he has a beautiful, beautiful heart!!! Davido, you're wonderful.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Bnaira77(m): 4:23pm On Nov 20, 2021
Seer meshuonu. False prophet indeed. #joking
FalseProphet1:
May God continue to bless him.

But I see the orphanages looting the money he donated to them, I see the kids there starving.

This I have seen.
Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Jochabed(f): 4:24pm On Nov 20, 2021
Brutee:
Ogbeni shut up Jare. Even if davido is a fornicator or something else but his heart is good then he's going to heaven. It doesn't matter what you think or what you believe
Good heart no dey take people heaven. Relationship with Christ does.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by vertueptime: 4:24pm On Nov 20, 2021
Next na to commot house of rep, good move
Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Johnjazzy123(m): 4:25pm On Nov 20, 2021
Davido na man u be

Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by olatuns2017: 4:25pm On Nov 20, 2021
WibusJaga:

Davido for President 2023!
LIKE for Davido, SHARE for Bat

Fear of BAT makes you your lineages have headache BUT Tinubu is your unwanted paracetamol!

The next president of Biafra/Odua & fulani
You vshole

Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by clothingonline(m): 4:25pm On Nov 20, 2021
Givers never lack

More Money coming your way

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery
Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 20, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Khloe Kardashian Shows The World Her Son For The First Time (pictures) / See What Kcee Is Doing With Malaysian Babes On Stage - Photos / Where Is The Bread-Seller Turned-model Olajumoke Orisaguna?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.