Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria (50747 Views)

Davido Disburses N237m To 424 Orphanages Across Nigeria Through His Foundation / Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages / Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by OMOJOHN001: 4:25pm On Nov 20, 2021
He has done well and I must commend his efforts, but left to me I would have prefer him to use the money to pay for sick people bills in hospitals all over the country.

Many people die In the Hospital just because of 50k bills that their family couldn't afford, Some amount are not even up to that amount.

Though the orphanage home is Good as well, but trust me looting will take place in that area. Unlike paying the bills of those lying down in sickbed helplessly in Nigeria.

How I wish Someone can get this Advice through to him.
The money can be shared into two part. One for the orphanage the remaining for the Sick people.

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Jochabed(f): 4:26pm On Nov 20, 2021
Donchieli:
Abeg na me de here de find blessings, David de der they give to orphanage homes, so orphans like us wer no de orphanage home nkor, we no follow for the donation abi no b orphans dem de call us
May the Good Lord suprise you. You are not forgotten by him!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by zinaunreal(m): 4:26pm On Nov 20, 2021
Money wey orphanage go share with speed. He just threw away money to Nigerian wolves

1 Like

Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by holina: 4:26pm On Nov 20, 2021
all committee members are professors. this is to tell u that having money is greater than chasing too much certificate

1 Like

Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by AsawanaDgreat: 4:27pm On Nov 20, 2021
I saw it coming, May God bless OBO
Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by IJEYdiamond(f): 4:29pm On Nov 20, 2021
Niceeee.... i tap into this oooo

How i wan collect my own..☺... kudos davido
Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:30pm On Nov 20, 2021
OMOJOHN001:
He has done well and I must commend his efforts, but left to me I would have prefer him to use the money to pay for sick people bills in hospitals all over the country.

Many people die In the Hospital just because of 50k bills that their family couldn't afford, Some amount are not even up to that amount.

Though the orphanage home is Good as well, but trust me looting will take place in that area. Unlike paying the bills of those lying down in sickbed helplessly in Nigeria.

How I wish Someone can get this Advice through to him.
The money can be shared into two part. One for the orphanage the remaining for the Sick people.

We have sick children in orphanages, children who needs healthy food, books, teachers, clothings, good water supply

Not bad if he provides food for 50 orphanages in the country for 3 months.

Other people should consider attending to the medical needs of the poor

1 Like

Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by cocolacec(m): 4:31pm On Nov 20, 2021
WibusJaga:

Davido for President 2023!
LIKE for Davido, SHARE for Bat
Mumu you for compare am to Atiku for PDP.
Davido is PDP.
Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by emmykk(m): 4:31pm On Nov 20, 2021
Cosmatikka:
I'm not a fan of their music, but Davido has earned the respect of every sane person out there.

All Wizkid knows how to do is smoke weed, fvck Tiwa and be globetrotting.

As for Burna, his is to smoke weed and be bragging upandan how he's bigger than all the musicians in Africa.

We rise by lifting others.

David Adeleke Twale for u

You were making sense until you went and call names
Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 20, 2021
CATEGORIES that won't be Happy with DAVIDO
1. Same WEMA BANK.
2. Pastorpreneurs for not announcing TITHE

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by lastchild: 4:37pm On Nov 20, 2021
This young man is just great..

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by buzikid49515: 4:37pm On Nov 20, 2021
OBO God bless you in these world and another if there is any...
Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Tutu19: 4:37pm On Nov 20, 2021
Dawodu..

Dawodu

Dawodu

This boy ehn, I pray God to give u 20 more years of goodness and mercy in addition to ur originally destined one.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Funkybabee(f): 4:37pm On Nov 20, 2021
I wish he contest for governor or president post

The fastest route for youth to take over

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Miller232: 4:38pm On Nov 20, 2021
Sammydanny:
David Adeleke, the award-winning singer, who is popularly known as Davido on Saturday announced his donation of N251m to orphanages across Nigeria.

According to the singer, the money came from his N100m challenge which raked in N201m in three days.

Making the announcement via his Instagram page, Davido stated that he has decided to add N50m to the donation from fans and colleagues.

In total, Davido is set to support orphanages across Nigeria with a sum of N251m.

Watch the video below:

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQAxo-QbrbY[/flash]

See previous thread

https://www.nairaland.com/6859147/davido-donate-250-million-orphanages

Man of the year!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by lasisi69(f): 4:41pm On Nov 20, 2021
staga:

Matthew 19 verse 21 comes to mind.

Salvation is not always a one-step function like switching a light on and off. For many people, it is a long walk to freedom which starts with a first step. The fact that Davido could do this shows he has love for people, something which many of our politicians do not have. So it is a first step to his salvation and he needs our prayers to make it to the end.
Big ups... It's a lonely, tough and painful path...
Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Karemarealty288(m): 4:43pm On Nov 20, 2021
Davido just won election for the uncle......indeed Wealth is like genius bestowed unto man not for personal gratification but for the benefit of those that has non........ David Adeleke has written his name in Gold.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Elbinawi: 4:43pm On Nov 20, 2021
Dear @davido,

The Muslims of Northern Nigeria presently has the highest number of Orphans in the world �. Orphaned children whose Parents were killed by #BokoHaram terrorists, armed bandits and Buhari's Nigerian army.

For #ZariaGenocide alone there are 1,973 Orphaned children.

Unfortunately, while composing the five person committee that will oversea your N200 million donation to Orphanage, there was not a single Muslim. Please give us your reason!

Thank you!

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Ogaonos: 4:43pm On Nov 20, 2021
Wat Davido did is good Nd wat his advocating swt me.in America celebs over there have gone beyond giveaways to fans Nd now doing charity like scholarship,funding sch project ,etc Nd went USA have come issue like flood they all come together regardless of industry beef.dt why USA govt dey fear Hollywood celebs.dt wat Davido advocating eg Davido ,WIZKID ,olamide,burns boy ,don jazzy etc join their voice for a charity cause.like right now we Nigerians have no control of each of our states Nd country.it has being taken by d political elites regardless of whether there PDP or APC .imaging maybe don jazzy or macaroni come out to contest Lagos state governorship for a new party DT common man is involve no moni politics Nd had dope ass party policy.imagine all d celebs come together to support DT in one voice like endsars .play play lagosians don collect Lagos frm Tinubu.lagos go beta play play other state go follow suit
Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by TAglobe(f): 4:43pm On Nov 20, 2021
God bless you Davido for your kindheartedness

1 Like

Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by johnad3(m): 4:46pm On Nov 20, 2021
Kudos to this boy davido. I'm surprise at all for the great things he has being doing and now donating to fatherless home nice one though

******* JAGABAN 2023 ***********
Lets also look into 2023 to turn our vote for this brilliant icon to take us all to our dreamland, to make this great country where dreams are achievable for all be it citizens or foreigners. Let's do it, THIS IS MY TRIBUTE TO HIM, LET'S DO IT.

Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by OMOJOHN001: 4:47pm On Nov 20, 2021
[quote author=emmanuelewumi post=107801862]

We have sick children in orphanages, children who needs healthy food, books, teachers, clothings, good water supply

Read what I typed again please.
Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 4:48pm On Nov 20, 2021
Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido's N250Million Donation To Orphanages

He wrote:

“To show you how vain human nature is, very few people will donate ₦1 million to orphanages, who really need the money. But they will fall over themselves to donate ₦1 million to Davido, who doesn’t need the money. Davido understood that. And did what he did. If he had asked them to donate to orphanages, you won’t see the deluge of Naira rain you saw. Davido showed a deep understanding of human nature. I personally believe that this was his intention all along. And I love how he added ₦50 million of his own money. That will show those who said that he was doing this because he is broke that they are the ones who are broke, both morally and financially. Bravo David Adeleke. Bravo!”

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 4:48pm On Nov 20, 2021
johnad3:
Kudos to this boy davido. I'm surprise at all for the great things he has being doing and now donating to fatherless home nice one though

******* JAGABAN 2023 ***********
Lets also look into 2023 to turn our vote for this brilliant icon to take us all to our dreamland, to make this great country where dreams are achievable for all be it citizens or foreigners. Let's do it, THIS IS MY TRIBUTE TO HIM, LET'S DO IT.

Tinubu kill you there idiot.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by awa(m): 4:50pm On Nov 20, 2021
This is a good move by Davido. Keep it up. It's good to be good
Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by KelvinC1(m): 4:50pm On Nov 20, 2021
NO GRAMMY AWARD IS BIGGER THAN THIS.. I am a Man, but sometimes some humanitarian KIND GESTURE will just make you wanna shade tears and cry.. I WISH I CAN SELL MYSELF TO BE PART OF THIS DONATION..

@davido has made HISTORY that will be hard for any CELEBRITY to BREAK here in Nigeria.. No NIGERIA CELEBRITY has done this before and since Independence in 1960 till date, no one has initiated such brilliant idea..

May HEAVEN KEEP enlarging you OBO #obo @davido #TheTalkerTAINER #McADOYii @mcadoyii ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

#weRISEbyLIFTINGothers #davido #30BG #humanity I LOVE YOUR HEART @DAVIDO

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by hokafor(m): 4:50pm On Nov 20, 2021
Wonderful! God bless u and ur house hold. All our criminal politicians should emulate this man.
Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by EasternActivist: 4:51pm On Nov 20, 2021
Oddsmaster06:
grin grin grin

Which orphanage?

How can it be monitored?

But davido na omobabaolowo sha

Carry go

Monitoring prefect on top money wey no be your own cheesy

1 Like

Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by bitbillionaire: 4:53pm On Nov 20, 2021
That would be money well spent. But the orphanages receiving the money should be ready to account for how it's spent
Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Polynek(m): 4:59pm On Nov 20, 2021
What is good is good no cap

1 Like

Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by mizz2posh: 4:59pm On Nov 20, 2021
Joysticks:
Who will monitor the disbursement?We want to make sure that the money is not diverted like politicians do with public funds.

He named the disbursement comitee members, and also said the name of each ophange and the amount they get will be made public

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Musa Danjuma’s Girlfriend, Kelly, Acquires N45m G-Wagon (Photos) / "Thunder Fire You" - Drunk Venita To Biggie Over Water / Yemi Alade Wows In Bikini In Kenya (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.