Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,519 members, 7,958,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:36 PM

Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria (51029 Views)

Davido Disburses N237m To 424 Orphanages Across Nigeria Through His Foundation / Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages / Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Gana101(m): 10:52pm On Nov 20, 2021
Na this can video I wan dey watch now
Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by eurogee: 2:51am On Nov 21, 2021
Elbinawi:
I must commend @davido for this humanitarian gesture of donating the N200 million Naira he received from his Fans worldwide as gift to Orphanage across Nigeria.

I have one gross with his composition of the members of the five person committee. There is no single Muslim. Why?

Thank you!

#ElbinawiTweets

Raise your own fund and assign Muslims to disburse it! This is why Nigeria never moves forwards. Zero religious tolerance!
Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Jake420: 4:15am On Nov 21, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Mugu's.....

[img]https://media1./images/3b2013601944b44372d1034dd8b8bcbe/tenor.gif?itemid=17034410[/img]
Like my old-time pastor told me. Men under God's umbrella. Get outta here
Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by RighteousI: 4:44am On Nov 21, 2021
Where is the proof that he donated to the orphanages?
Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Orangedreams: 6:31am On Nov 21, 2021
Love Dvido for this.

Abeg check my signature.
Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by samwillyco1(m): 6:59am On Nov 21, 2021
Good one but will the money get to the targeted people ? , I see the money been looted by the people managing the orphanages home.

Finally, Davido should have given me 100k out of the money to support my business
Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by hectorswag(m): 7:07am On Nov 21, 2021
Meedot2:
Not your regular Celebrity.
No doubt! He has a good heart, can't take that away from him. smiley

1 Like

Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by TUTU147: 8:05am On Nov 21, 2021
More blessings my brother
Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Krebby: 12:59pm On Nov 21, 2021
Good gesture man! It is more blessed to give than to receive.
Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Luckybelt: 1:08pm On Nov 21, 2021
Celebrities all over the world should do this instead of buying Roll Royce every time with their money
Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by goodlistener: 1:21pm On Nov 21, 2021
adventisty:
GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wish to follow suit.

@adventisty
Make I senk act make you do Sunday 4me?
Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by adedayourt(m): 6:06pm On Nov 21, 2021
KingDash:
no be lie.. but the guy na clout chaser, na so him say him buy motor for that him baby mama that year till today the motor still dey sea.

That might be correct which proves he's a man like any other man subject to a degree of error
Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by adedayourt(m): 6:06pm On Nov 21, 2021
Oludara202:

The guy finish work

No be lie!
Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Poleski: 4:20am On Nov 22, 2021
Righteousness2:
That is a Highly commendable deed from Davido. With deeds like this, There is no way Davido can Escape the Blessings of GOD here on Earth .

Having Said that, I would like Davido and Everyone all over the world to understand that Being a Philanthropist is a good and Commendable act BUT it is not a Substitute for the SALVATION of your Soul. It is not a Substitute for us to have Eternal life in Heaven.

Eternal life in Heaven is Solely and Exclusively by a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ.

So in all our Philanthropist activities, Ensure you Surrender to JESUS Christ and Live for HIM and to HIS Glory.
This is what truly Matters for our Eternity.

Will choose Davido over your religion. A crooked pastor would have used that money to buy choice properties instead of giving it out to the needy.
Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by zikcash(m): 8:20am On Nov 22, 2021
Cosmatikka:
I'm not a fan of their music, but Davido has earned the respect of every sane person out there.

All Wizkid knows how to do is smoke weed, fvck Tiwa and be globetrotting.

As for Burna, his is to smoke weed and be bragging upandan how he's bigger than all the musicians in Africa.

We rise by lifting others.

David Adeleke Twale for u

This comment deserves a grammy!!
Re: Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by noisy45(m): 5:17pm On Nov 22, 2021
crackhouse:
hmm. The money that came as a joke? How u say he have political ambition? The dude didn't expect this money bro.. so it wasn't planned, ok?

Watch and see 2023 is close by

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts / Toyin Aimakhu: I Took Codeine, Hard Drugs. I Couldn't Boast Of N1m In 2016 / Wizkid Reacts To INEC Postponement Of Elections: "God Punish Una!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.