Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Afraid Of Walking Up To Ladies 2 Start A Conversation? Here's What You Should Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Afraid Of Walking Up To Ladies 2 Start A Conversation? Here's What You Should Do (394 Views)

"Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies / Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. / If Your Biggest Problem Is Walking Up To A Girl(shy).. Here Is Good News For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Afraid Of Walking Up To Ladies 2 Start A Conversation? Here's What You Should Do by Masterlover: 2:56pm On Nov 20, 2021
Women love confident guys like crazy. If you still cringe and get scared at the thought of walking up to a girl you like then you need to fix it ASAP or it will ruin your life.

Some years back just thinking about walking up to a girl I like and starting up a conversation would make me shiver with stark naked fear.

…Just the thought.

Whatever fear you think you feel right now whenever you want to woo a girl you like; I used to have that fear times four.

These days I walk up to very pretty girls, easily start a conversation with them and have them happily give me their numbers in less than ten minutes – a guy who couldn’t face a woman and talk to her.

What does that tell you?

Simple – that is possible for you to improve and start having girls of your dreams falling over you. it’s hundred percent possible. If I could improve to this level, I am hundred percent sure that any guy can do it.

How many times have you talked yourself out of walking up to a girl you like? I am sure you have done that time without number. We all have.

You see a girl and you start giving yourself all the reasons why you cant get her.

She is too pretty for me.

She looks like the type who likes just rich guys.

She is a big girl, I can’t get this type.

I am not handsome enough.

I am not rich enough.

She will laugh at me.

She will insult me if I talk to her.

I am too scared, my voice will shake if I talk to her.

You see, What I have come to realize is all these reasons are nonsense when it comes to been good with women.

Here is what I have also come to realize from all these years; if you don’t fix the problem of fear when it comes to walking up to women it will never go away. It doesn’t go away even if you get rich; I know very rich guys who girls have turned into just ATMs they can’t fall in love with because of these guys have a confidence thing.

I have this female friend who calls me up to tell me that she just can’t help cheating on her rich boyfriend because he is not a real man who can stand up and face her like a real man does. If you don’t fix this problem right now girls would keep laughing at you to your face and behind you, they will cheat on you – that is even if they agree to date you in the first place.

When you realize how easy it is to walk up to girls and get a favorable reaction from them you will be shocked.

But first thing first; you need to realize that the fear you feel now won’t just go away in a flash. I know you wish there was a tablet you can take and you will become as confident as confidence itself. The bad news is there is no such tablet like that.

Does that make it impossible?

The answer is No

A guy who feels fear when it comes to walking up to a girl and starting a conversation can still change and become more confident.

You have to work on your mindset.

1. You have to realize that all the worst things you think will happen when you walk up to a girl is possibly never going to happen – the insults you imagine she will heap on your head; every single one of that fearful thought is just in your head.

I used to be scared of pretty girls, used to think they are the hardest to get but when I learnt the secrets of the female minds and started interacting with very pretty girls more I discovered they are the nicest people on earth – trust me. You only need to learn how to break their defenses and breaking their defenses is easy, if you know how to do it.

2. The fear you feel now will vanish automatically as your success with women increases. True enough, I fumbled when I started out with learning how to manipulate girls and make them fall for me – I failed like crazy.

But as I learnt the secrets and slowly started getting girls respond to me in a favorable way I noticed my self confidence increasing. The more girls I got, the more confident I became and the easier getting girls became. If you can get at least one very pretty girl to fall in love with you it can go a long to boost your confidence beyond your imaginations

3. imagine how you will feel if you know you have all the secrets that can break a woman’s defenses in a minute and make her want to keep talking to you…that would blow your confidence level through the roof. Imagine if you are sure about some certain set of secrets, so sure about them that you are sure you will never get rejected by any girl if you apply them. That would go a long way in at least raising your confidence level a bit, right?

Here is the good news, such secrets of breaking a girl’s defenses actually exists. And I have packaged them in a step by step process and put every single one of them in my e-book “Unlocking The Attraction Code” (see my profile for my website). In the E-book you are going to learn secrets and strategies that will increase your confidence and completely eliminate the fear you feel right now when it comes to approaching girls you like.

Here's What you will Learn

1.The two (2) things you need to do within the first five minutes of walking up to a girl that would make her instantly like you.

2. The number one trick MOST GUYS DON'T KNOW that you can use to make a woman want to come over to your house to pay you a visit, even when she knows you have the intention of having sex with her.

3. How to make a girl take massive interest in you even to the extent of chasing you shamelessly.

4. One way to start a conversation with a girl you just met that will cripple all her defenses and make her polite with you. This ONE WAY will ensure that girls never embarrass you when you walk up to them to woo them.

5. What to do that will make a girl always coming back to you, even if you treat her badly. This is the same secret players use to make a girl rush back to them after every quarrel.
·

6. One thing you need to do around a girl you are asking out that will make her feel lucky that you are asking her out.

7. How To Make A Girl Take Massive Interest In You.

8. One Simple Thing You Can Do That Will Make A Girl You Are Interested In To See You As A More Attractive Guy.

That is just the beginning...

· I will show you the 12 traits any man can acquire that attract women like magnet when a guy displays them. Master Just 3 or 4 out of those traits and You will have an advantage over most men.

· What you must do if you want to keep a woman interested in you FOREVER...

· The Three simple tricks of getting very pretty girls.

· The deadly mistake many guys make when trying to sleep with a woman that guarantees they end up in the friend zone.

· Why the way you compliment girls is ABSOULUTELY wrong, I will show you the right way to compliment a girl that will make her beam GENUIE SMILE at you and just love you for it.

· WAIT, There is still more?

· How to give a woman the crazy “I need to get this guy” feeling that they get when they meet a rich guy, even though you are not rich or famous now.

· One thing you need to do around a girl you are asking out that will make her feel lucky that you are asking her out.

· Why directly asking a girl for sex never works and the RIGHT way to get a girl to have sex with you WITHOUT even asking her.

· One thing you need to do that will QUICKLY turn you into a ladies man even if you can’t look at girls in the eyes now.

· One thing you should NEVER do when asking a girl out. Do them and you would be chasing her into another man’s arms. Hint: I‘m very sure you are even doing it right now without knowing it.

· One way to talk to very pretty girls that will make them fall crazily in love with you. Talk to an average girl in this manner and you will have her melting in submission at your feet.

· What you should always do around a girl that would make her want to have sex with you. Do this one thing and she wouldn’t be able to resist you when you make sexual advances at her.

You Get 13 Ebooks and Blueprints Bonuses valued at N181, 497 FREE...

1. Be Irresistable: How To Effortlessly Attract Women And Become The Alpha Men Women Can't Resist. Value N10,000

2. Flirt Like A Pro: How To Be An Irresistable Flirt, Create Intense Sexual Tension, And Make Women Go Weak At Their Knee. Valued N15,000.

3. Unlock Her Legs: [/b]How To Effortlessly Attract Women And Become The Man Women Unlock Their Legs For. N18,000

4. [b]What Women Want In A Man:
How To Become The Alpha Male Women respect, desire, and want to submit to. N14,999

5. How To Blow Her Mind In Bed: The Essential Guide For Any Man Who Wants To Satisfy His Woman. N8,999

6. Flirting: How To Flirt With Women & Get What You Want; A guide To Flirting, dating, seduction. N9,999

7. Get Inside Her: The Female Perspective: [/b]Dirty Secrets From A Woman On How To Attract, Seduce And Get Any Female You Want. N18,500

8. [b]Conversion Casanova:
How To Effortlessly Start Conversations & Flirt Like A Pro. N11,500

9. How To Talk Dirty: Guide That Will Make Her Beg You For More: 10 Great Examples. N14,500

10. How To Be a Good Womanizer. N12,500

11. How To Make Love To A Woman. N15,000

12. Double Your Dating. N25,000

13. How To Give Her Absolute Pleasure: Totally Explicit Technigues Every Woman Wants Her Man To Know. N7,500

Total Value = N181, 497

You Get All These Plus My Ebook For N5,500

Here's What Others Are Saying About My Ebook

“Your first ebook, The Ultimate Seduction Rule, Changed my life. I read it over and over and using the secrets in it, I now easily get girls I want.
You are really experienced”… Jeff. Texas. USA

“Your recipe works. There is this girl I’ve been asking out but she kept playing hard to get. Recently I used part of the The Ultimate Seduction Rule tips to ask her out. Now she is falling, calling me sweet names and telling me how much she misses me. E dey work”…. Jamie. Lagos. Nigeria.

“Master Lover. I really appreciate your effort on your book “The Ultimate Seduction Rule”. I have tried all the method you put there and I must confess it really helped me. I’m now a valuable and interesting guy to pretty girls. Even my male friends always respect me when it comes to wooing pretty girls. Thank you so much”…. Chidiebere. Abia state. Nigeria.

“Hey bro. if I write how I feel now it would turn into an epistle. I bought your book because I wanted to bring the spark back to my relationship, but it appears that instead of a spark I got a fire. My girlfriend has fallen in love with me again. Thanks a million bro….you are good at this”… Daniel. Jos. Nigeria

“Master Lover, I have always been using the strategy and tricks in your ebook and it works like charm. You are the best in this”… Musa. Nigeria

“Thanks big bro, you’ve changed my life. Ever since I discovered your tricks and strategies I have always being in control of my relationships. The present girl I am with now worships me. She can’t stay a day without me all thanks to your ebook”…Ejike. Nigeria.

“Master Lover, You are a genuis. Your ebooks and strategies are the Bomb”… Williams. United Kingdom.

“Your tips are out of this world. You don’t teach the normal nonsense others write about that don’t work. Your tips work and that is why I love your ebook”… Enyonyam. Ghana.

“Master Lover. I used to be shy around girls but your ebook, The Ultimate Rule, Changed me. Sometimes I wonder if I’m still me. The way I get girls with your tricks shock me sometimes”… James.
South Africa

“Well done, baba. You are really doing a great job for we guys. Your tips have been a great help to me and I’m forever grateful to you. Thanks in a million”…. Success. Lagos. Nigeria

“Your tips have changed me. I now get girls freely”…. Damilola. Ogun state. Nigeria

Now These Are Real people Who Have Testified About My Ebook.

Now It’s Your Turn To Testify..

Now This Comes With A 30 days Money Back Guarantee.. Meaning if you dont get results with my hidden secrets, you get a full refund.

Click My Profile for the link..

(1) (Reply)

Before You Accept A Situation Called "Single Motherhood" AKA BABY MAMA. / *let's Admit It. Married Women And Ladies In Relationship Cheat More... / I Can't Woo Again Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.