Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,994 members, 7,852,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:50 PM

I Can't Woo Again Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Woo Again Help (397 Views)

Help!!!i Can't Woo A Woman At 24 / My GF Has Done It Again.help! / I Can't Woo A Girl Because Of My Uncontrollable Way Of Using Too Much Vocabulari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Woo Again Help by Richyblack1(m): 10:29am On Dec 04, 2021
Ever since i met this girl on campus. she was with a group of girls and i was walkin wit my friend when i saw her i was like wow. tho we continued goin our way.but i noticed the way she looked at me as guymen we turned and chased after them. we noticed that the group of girls knew we were after them.they started creating space for a girl among them who looked sophisticated but when i got to her i asked to talk to with her friends gave us space and i got to knw her name,dept i asked for number she told me she don't have phone.i told her i will come to look for her which she said okay as they were actually going for class. the next week i went to her dept,when i saw her she had a look that was not encouraging she has a phone i took her number.i left her dept with her and she was like she does'nt knw why she is comfortable with me,she told me her maths lecturer was making moves on her and she was just comin frm his office and he gave 1000note and asked to see her later outside campus.i told her why she accepted
Re: I Can't Woo Again Help by Kriss216: 10:30am On Dec 04, 2021
cool
Re: I Can't Woo Again Help by Cowbell521: 10:34am On Dec 04, 2021
Mumu
Re: I Can't Woo Again Help by reward9ja12: 10:35am On Dec 04, 2021
Re: I Can't Woo Again Help by Ryda(m): 11:06am On Dec 04, 2021
Mumu man angry

Re: I Can't Woo Again Help by ValCon888: 11:20am On Dec 04, 2021
E dey scratch me to slap this OP.
Oya turn your nyash and collect 12 strokes.

Re: I Can't Woo Again Help by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 04, 2021
Is it that you don't know what to type or you just feel like creating a thread ? Cause all what you type down didn't correlate with your topic.

(1) (Reply)

Trapped In A Love Triangle / Stingy And Abusive Baby Dady! / Don't Talk While Eating, One Erroneous Rule Of Table Manners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.