Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. (59541 Views)

Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. / The Church Girl (Titilope Alabi's Story) / You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Rosemary33: 9:57am On Feb 11, 2022
Bam17:
Ma'am, this is no longer a short story o. Maybe you should change it to ‘NOVEL’. Oh, well, I love it more. BTW, I mentioned you in one of my stories. Please check it out. I'd really love it if you do. Thanks so much.
��� I didn't plan to make it this long o. Meanwhile we have one or two chapters... Who knows?

You mentioned me? I will check it out.

1 Like

Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by sterlingD(m): 10:54am On Feb 11, 2022
Rosemary33:
Twenty-six

[b]***
Michael

"Will you...will you and Auntie Martha be making babies?" Was this going to be an issue now? "I don't mind little siblings. It will be nice to have them run around the house."

This part got me bursting into laughter seriously
Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by daddio(m): 11:28am On Feb 11, 2022
Wow!!! So captivating, thanks.

1 Like

Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by treasuree95(f): 12:11pm On Feb 11, 2022
Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Chibuking1402(m): 12:36pm On Feb 11, 2022
Captivating... your writing style dey burst my brain. I dope my cap..thumps up dear

1 Like

Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Rosemary33: 2:55pm On Feb 11, 2022
sterlingD:

This part got me bursting into laughter seriously
Image Question grin grin grin
Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Rosemary33: 2:59pm On Feb 11, 2022
Chibuking1402:
Captivating... your writing style dey burst my brain. I dope my cap..thumps up dear
Thank you!!!
Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Chibuking1402(m): 4:19pm On Feb 11, 2022
Rosemary33:
Thank you!!!
You're welcome
Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Bigeagle55: 6:04pm On Feb 11, 2022
Babe, I joined niaraland just so I can salute you. Your stories have touched a deep place in my heart. God bless you. Keep up the good work . kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Rosemary33: 8:06pm On Feb 11, 2022
Bigeagle55:
Babe, I joined niaraland just so I can salute you. Your stories have touched a deep place in my heart. God bless you. Keep up the good work . kiss kiss
wow!!! What is going on I am overwhelmed, really. Thanks you you and everyone that is reading this story.

4 Likes

Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Blesstar(f): 9:57pm On Feb 11, 2022
Kudos Rosemary for your beautiful work, from your number 1 fan cool
Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Adarafunmi1(m): 11:48pm On Feb 11, 2022
Fanta bu luss
Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Oluwakemisolami(f): 1:31am On Feb 12, 2022
Rosemary33:
wow!!! What is going on I am overwhelmed, really. Thanks you you and everyone that is reading this story.

I wish to know you in person sis...
Your writing skills and use of words were out of this world �...
Keep up the good works Darling �
Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Bigeagle55: 6:46pm On Feb 12, 2022
Sis we dey expect you ooooo
Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by efeteb: 5:35pm On Feb 13, 2022
This story! Not just the storyline but how God communicates with both Micheal and Martha has set me longing to review my personal relationship with God. This is evangelism to me , i dont know how others see this perspective of the story.

Thanks for the good job.

7 Likes

Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Amadihenrio12H: 9:12pm On Feb 13, 2022
You just said the very truth and how I feel
Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Rosemary33: 12:21am On Feb 14, 2022
wink

16 Likes

Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Adarafunmi1(m): 12:34am On Feb 14, 2022
Next episode pllllssssssssssss

1 Like

Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Oluwakemisolami(f): 12:41am On Feb 14, 2022
Yaaaaaayy...
First to comment oo.
Thanks sis,more grace ..

Sister Martha hmmm
I comment my reserve

1 Like

Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by MoneyGoDrop: 8:48am On Feb 14, 2022
Nne m, jisike. Your Christian romance story is making smile mumuishly. I normally avoid anything Christian before but yours is different.

2 Likes

Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Ann2012(f): 2:03pm On Feb 14, 2022
Can’t get enough of this story

Thanks for the update ma’am

1 Like

Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Motirayo2018(f): 4:37pm On Feb 14, 2022
Thanks for the update ma’am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by mitchelle16(f): 5:59pm On Feb 14, 2022
efeteb:
This story! Not just the storyline but how God communicates with both Micheal and Martha has set me longing to review my personal relationship with God. This is evangelism to me , i dont know how others see this perspective of the story.

Thanks for the good job.
God speak to everyone you just have to pay attention, twice the lord has spoken to me about the two men I ever dated, that twice I have doubted him because I was scared of being alone being lonely. I wonder why I can’t just meet someone and let God change him in whatever way he wants to the man befitting for me. Apart from relationship I always have hints about things that will happen to me

3 Likes

Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by gal10(f): 10:13pm On Feb 14, 2022
Thank you rose❤️❤️ Oliver Twist- want more

1 Like

Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Rosemary33: 6:04am On Feb 15, 2022
Oluwakemisolami:
Yaaaaaayy...
First to comment oo.
Thanks sis,more grace ..

Sister Martha hmmm
I comment my reserve
grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Rosemary33: 6:05am On Feb 15, 2022
MoneyGoDrop:
Nne m, jisike. Your Christian romance story is making smile mumuishly. I normally avoid anything Christian before but yours is different.
Thank you so much. I am glad you are reading and are feeling this way about this story

1 Like

Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by rayvelez(m): 6:20am On Feb 15, 2022
Lady Martha is too doubtful dunno why she always doubting.
Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by damis28crown(f): 8:35am On Feb 15, 2022
Ur story ma
Brought me out of my shell
Like it wonderful like gosh am speechless
Kudos ma
God bless u
HV always crave for this kind of relationship with God
When ever I read story's lyk this its overwhelming
BT I don't knw wat to do to HV it
Its wow
U know ing what God has in mind for u he direct u comfort u guide u provide for u
While hearing from him directly
I tell u dis world would be easier for someone to live in becos u knw whatever obstacles u face u already HV a warrior and u HV already won before its starts
[center][/center]
Welldone ma u r blessed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Liz23(f): 12:49pm On Feb 15, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Just give us details when the honey moon comes wink
I love your work
But I love you more!
Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Rosemary33: 4:19pm On Feb 15, 2022
wink

15 Likes

Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by lonespectre: 4:56pm On Feb 15, 2022
When the spectre comments first everyone else should just pass.
@Rosemary33 your writing is just wow, you're very talented with a thing for beautifully written and astoundingly told stories. You have a way of transporting your readers to another dimension where nothing but your words exists.
More ink to your pen, more grease to your elbows, more money to our accounts grin grin grin
Wishing I was a good writer as well embarassed embarassed

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie And Lupita Nyong'o's Outfits Recreated By Little Girls / Diary Of A Love Sick Writer By Angelsss / Wole Soyinka With Founding Members Of Pyrate In 1952 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.