Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. (59550 Views)

Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. / The Church Girl (Titilope Alabi's Story) / You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by RoyalMeadow(f): 5:45pm On Jan 16, 2022
. kiss
Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Rosemary33: 2:48am On Jan 19, 2022
grin

23 Likes

Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by wumiesontop: 4:46am On Jan 19, 2022
Thanks. God bless you. Do have a blessed day ahead
Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Blesstar(f): 12:46pm On Jan 19, 2022
Thanks for the update Rosemary.. kiss

This just reminds me that the thought of God is not the thought of man. And God is also interested in the soul of even the most sinful man. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by gal10(f): 10:22pm On Jan 19, 2022
Thank You Rose

2 Likes

Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Oluwakemisolami(f): 12:15am On Jan 20, 2022
Thank you sissy

3 Likes

Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Kelisss: 5:53am On Jan 20, 2022
God bless you. more ororo to write more
Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Ogamysamo: 9:22am On Jan 20, 2022
Blesstar:
Thanks for the update Rosemary.. kiss

This just reminds me that the thought of God is not the thought of man. And God is also interested in the soul of even the most sinful man. cheesy

see as the destruction meant for lucky is turning to a restructure for him. a construction of an express way to heaven i mean God for him. the guy is really lucky as lucky as his name o just that he is not lucky getting marther to matter in his matters

3 Likes

Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Liz23(f): 9:41am On Jan 20, 2022
See me blushing as isf I'm Martha grin grin
Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Rosemary33: 11:21am On Jan 20, 2022
Ogamysamo:

see as the destruction meant for lucky is turning to a restructure for him. a construction of an express way to heaven i mean God for him. the guy is really lucky as lucky as his name o just that he is not lucky getting marther to matter in his matters
Omo, this makes sense o
Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Rosemary33: 11:21am On Jan 20, 2022
Liz23:
Inwas blushing too when I wrote this scene grin

2 Likes

Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Nellycrowns: 2:30pm On Jan 20, 2022
I really need to reduce the way I smile and shine teeth while reading this story. Mama Rose you too much kiss

2 Likes

Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Blesstar(f): 2:54pm On Jan 20, 2022
Nellycrowns:
I really need to reduce the way I smile and shine teeth while reading this story. Mama Rose you too much kiss
grin grin grin
Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Ogamysamo: 3:11pm On Jan 20, 2022
Rosemary33:
Omo, this makes sense o
making sense is as good as under rating it. the real sense hear is that it make a brain and created sense inside it making it to have a brain and sense separate from that of the writer(our madam Rose) just as God's plan is different from Michael's desire
Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Ogamysamo: 3:18pm On Jan 20, 2022
Liz23:
that means i missed oh cos i didn't blush rather i could still remember that i brush my teeth very clean before reading this update the day i read it.
but madam rose we need an explanation on why everything is becoming differently since this last update from the typing to the reading and feeling?
does it mean use a different gadget to update this one?
**modified**
Rosemary33:

i was even blushing when i post it also.

even my network is now possess a different behavior from the one i knew it with
MAKA WHY?
Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Amadihenrio12H: 7:19pm On Jan 20, 2022
The thing just dey give me butterflies in my belly like am Martha ,Rosy take your time oh
Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Rosemary33: 10:25pm On Jan 20, 2022
Amadihenrio12H:
The thing just dey give me butterflies in my belly like am Martha ,Rosy take your time oh
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Rosemary33: 7:19pm On Jan 21, 2022
grin

17 Likes

Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by daddio(m): 7:43pm On Jan 21, 2022
Wow!

Thrilling
Captivating, more wisdom and knowledge.

1 Like

Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by vetrovialMan(m): 10:05pm On Jan 21, 2022
Abeg make person help me collect my lower lip from the floor shocked

2 Likes

Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by vetrovialMan(m): 10:06pm On Jan 21, 2022
To born again just dey hungry me.

1 Like

Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Chibuking1402(m): 11:08pm On Jan 21, 2022
Since I joined Nairaland, no Christian story come close to this one...this is so captivatingly pulsating, pure class n ingenuity at it's peak... thumbs up Rose... I'm your number one fan

5 Likes

Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Blesstar(f): 12:29am On Jan 22, 2022
Chibuking1402:
Since I joined Nairaland, no Christian story come close to this one...this is so captivatingly pulsating, pure class n ingenuity at it's peak... thumbs up Rose... I'm your number one fan
Why are you dragging my position with me naw?
Aunty Rose don't mind him jor...
I'm your number one fan grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Rosemary33: 10:58am On Jan 22, 2022
Blesstar:

cheesy cheesy grin see dragging
Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Jubabe2566: 2:23pm On Jan 22, 2022
Thanks ma'am for the update.
Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 22, 2022
Look at these late comers above, dragging the number one fan position. Scroll over to the first page, l am her number one fan. QED
Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Chibuking1402(m): 6:53pm On Jan 22, 2022
Blesstar:

Hahahaha.. funny you..the sky is too wide to contain anyone...no need to drag, dear
Nice to exchange correspondence with you
Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Blesstar(f): 7:37pm On Jan 22, 2022
Chibuking1402:

Hahahaha.. funny you..the sky is too wide to contain anyone...no need to drag, dear
Nice to exchange correspondence with you
cheesy cheesy
Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Blesstar(f): 7:38pm On Jan 22, 2022
Chukwuzobam89:
Look at these late comers above, dragging the number one fan position. Scroll over to the first page, l am her number one fan. QED
tongue
Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Amadihenrio12H: 12:20pm On Jan 23, 2022
Another one update mbok

1 Like

Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Rosemary33: 11:40pm On Jan 24, 2022
grin

15 Likes

Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Chinehz(f): 12:14am On Jan 25, 2022
Woowwwuuuu..... ma'am Rose you are killing me cry cry
I'll start praying for a minister now ooh embarassed embarassed embarassed
Thanks for the update ma'am...we love you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie And Lupita Nyong'o's Outfits Recreated By Little Girls / Diary Of A Love Sick Writer By Angelsss / Wole Soyinka With Founding Members Of Pyrate In 1952 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.