Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,161 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. (59600 Views)

Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. / The Church Girl (Titilope Alabi's Story) / You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Rosemary33: 4:07pm On Dec 06, 2021
grin grin grin
vetrovialMan:
Bia Rosemary take ya tym dia, you can't be having a grown ass man re-reading your write up from first word to last dot while waiting for an update. Must have read it four or five times daily since your last update. wink Nice work, keep it coming
Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by MoneyGoDrop: 8:52am On Dec 07, 2021
Rosemary33, Nne please keep up the good work. Never in my life did i ever think that i would enjoy a Christian romance. I love the balance in the story unless the usual Christian romance. Off guest mode.

3 Likes

Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Rosemary33: 11:17am On Dec 07, 2021
Off guest mode grin grin grin
MoneyGoDrop:
Rosemary33, Nne please keep up the good work. Never in my life did i ever think that i would enjoy a Christian romance. I love the balance in the story unless the usual Christian romance. Off guest mode.

Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Rosemary33: 11:43pm On Dec 08, 2021
grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by xaviercasmir(m): 6:14am On Dec 09, 2021
Ewu chimmm when love + money, (a whole lot of it), beautiful and handsome + the Lord's direction where working hand in hand, it makes even a monk to yarn for companionship grin grin
Nice one Ada mmadu

7 Likes

Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Blesstar(f): 6:59am On Dec 09, 2021
Una still never exchange number o grin
U guys should do and kiss already.. I can't wait... kiss

2 Likes

Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Ann2012(f): 7:14am On Dec 09, 2021
Thanks for the update ma’am

1 Like

Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Rosemary33: 9:34am On Dec 09, 2021
xaviercasmir:
Ewu chimmm when love + money, (a whole lot of it), beautiful and handsome + the Lord's direction where working hand in hand, it makes even a monk to yarn for companionship grin grin
Nice one Ada mmadu
You are so funny grin
Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Rosemary33: 9:34am On Dec 09, 2021
Blesstar:
Una still never exchange number o grin
U guys should do and kiss already.. I can't wait... kiss
grin
Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Rosemary33: 9:35am On Dec 09, 2021
Ann2012:
Thanks for the update ma’am
Thank you Ann

1 Like

Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Blackween(f): 1:26pm On Dec 09, 2021
Reading this story alone is making me mushy, love is sweet abeg especially with the leading of God

1 Like

Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Rosemary33: 2:22pm On Dec 09, 2021
Blackween:
Reading this story alone is making me mushy, love is sweet abeg especially with the leading of God
It is, really. grin

1 Like

Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by MoneyGoDrop: 4:29pm On Dec 09, 2021
Oliver twist!!!! I want more updates.
Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Rosemary33: 5:05pm On Dec 10, 2021
grin

11 Likes

Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Carterj007(m): 11:50pm On Dec 10, 2021
Thanks for the update. Keep it coming.
Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Blackween(f): 7:22am On Dec 11, 2021
I will call on God's fire on this Lucky guy, wetin na undecided
Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Ann2012(f): 7:29pm On Dec 11, 2021
Keep the updates coming ma’am

1 Like

Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Motirayo2018(f): 8:50pm On Dec 11, 2021
You are too good. First time commenting on literature section.

1 Like

Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Rosemary33: 9:47pm On Dec 11, 2021
Carterj007:
Thanks for the update. Keep it coming.
Thank you too for always being here, if you are not reading, then I will not be motivated to write. Thank you so much grin
Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Rosemary33: 9:47pm On Dec 11, 2021
Blackween:
I will call on God's fire on this Lucky guy, wetin na undecided
cheesy grin
Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Rosemary33: 9:48pm On Dec 11, 2021
Ann2012:
Keep the updates coming ma’am
Sure thing, sis
Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Rosemary33: 9:49pm On Dec 11, 2021
Motirayo2018:
You are too good. First time commenting on literature section.
Oh, wow. Thank you so much.
Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Motirayo2018(f): 9:57pm On Dec 11, 2021
Rosemary33:
Oh, wow. Thank you so much.
you are welcome ma
Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 12, 2021
Rosemary33

The way I'm enjoying this story eh. Ma'am Rose, please keep it coming. I'm your biggest fan kiss

1 Like

Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 12, 2021
But, ma'am, I thought you said a short story? I'm seeing chapters ooo grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by efeteb: 5:33pm On Dec 12, 2021
Very interesting Storyline. Outside the romance, your story is stiring a very deep desire to taste having open ended conversation with the Holy spirit. Like Martha and Michael.

1 Like

Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Blesstar(f): 2:44am On Dec 13, 2021
Jaylynn:
But, ma'am, I thought you said a short story? I'm seeing chapters ooo grin grin
but you didn't have to quote the entire chapter na cry

2 Likes

Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 13, 2021
Blesstar:

Only quoted one. Jeez. Gotta stop doing that... lol. Gotten used to it... sorry, dear. Won't do it again wink

1 Like

Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 13, 2021
Blesstar:

Oh, thought it was Rose. Hi there. Pleasure meeting you ❤❤

1 Like

Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Joelobioha(m): 1:05pm On Dec 13, 2021
Sis Rose daalu...more wisdom and oil to thine head.. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 13, 2021
Very priceless piece, l love the fact that people still care about writing romance novel that has God as the center of attraction and I am glad to read your story.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Diary Of A Love Sick Writer By Angelsss / Wole Soyinka With Founding Members Of Pyrate In 1952 (Throwback Photo) / KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.