Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,648 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

I Am In A Big MESS!!! I Just Started Sleeping With My Supervisor's Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In A Big MESS!!! I Just Started Sleeping With My Supervisor's Wife (930 Views)

How I Started Sleeping With My Lovely Aunt / How I Started Sleeping With A Married Co-worker / What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am In A Big MESS!!! I Just Started Sleeping With My Supervisor's Wife by OnlineAmebo: 4:49pm On Aug 03, 2022
I always fancied my boss’ wife. Her husband was unfaithful and he used me as a wingman in his many trips and escapades. One Friday the boss asked me a favor to drop her wife at home because he got a business meeting, I knew about the meeting because I was the one who organised it, he was going out for a weekend with one of the employee he was cheating with and they are only returning on Sunday.

I took the wife home and when we reach home she asked if I would like to have coffee and I agree. While we were drinking coffee she told me that she know that I am the one who organised for her husband away weekend she could see I am good at what I do but I won’t fool her she knows everything about her husband away weekend. I was surprise. Few minute later she went to her room to change and came back wearing a short skirt, I couldn’t took my eyes away from her sexy body and I thought to myself that maybe I should make a move otherwise my dream for straffing her won’t come true but I was afraid,

I stood up and told her that I have to leave cos it was getting late. I didn’t want her to saw that I got an erection and just went to the door, I then turned to her and asked her since she knows that her husband is cheating on her what is she doing about it. She said why do I care because am the one who is organising everything for her husband, she made me felt guilty.

My eyes went from top to bottom on her body and she saw that I had an erection. She opened her mouth and said I should leave because her pussy is not available for me to Bleep. I smiled and left. All the way home I couldn’t took my mind off the body I just saw.

The following day I got an sms from the boss’ wife. On her sms she said she has not have sex for about 8 months with her husband because she is not enjoying it and that’s the reason she doesn’t care about her husband whereabouts.

An hour later I got at her house, she didnt knw I was coming. She was wearing that short skirt. We went to the lounge and i just told her I was just passing before she could respond her phone rang and answered it ,
while she was on the phone I was looking between her tights, she was wearing a pink panty, She laid on her back on the sofa and I had a full view on the pant. She put the phone on the table and close her tights. I had an erection and before she could say something, i stood up went to her and kissed her, she tried to pushed me read more here⇢here

(1) (Reply)

Sabinus Buys Another Benz A Month After Surviving Auto Crash(video) / Students, What Do You Do On The Side To Make Money? / Ladies can you date guys who speak Pigeon English in front of White Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.