Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,197 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

If You Have One Million Today What Business Would You Do. Reward For Best Answer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Have One Million Today What Business Would You Do. Reward For Best Answer (927 Views)

Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating / If You Leave Nigeria Today, What Will You Miss? / What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have One Million Today What Business Would You Do. Reward For Best Answer by Slaysor: 4:23pm On Sep 07, 2022
Good evening guys
I would go straight to the point, I want to go into business, but I am lost in the business to do, I have asked the opinions of friends and family and I got ideas,but I still want to get ideas from a wider audience.
The two business idea I am currently looking at are 1) viewing center 2)game center
My budget is a million naira.
Please I need advise on which to go for, the pros and cons. Pls if you know any other profitable business you can state them too. Please everybody's suggestion is needed. Help a bro out.
N. B I will be running giveaways frequently here if the business goes well. So please everyone should contribute. Thanks and God bless.
Re: If You Have One Million Today What Business Would You Do. Reward For Best Answer by VKN23: 4:55pm On Sep 07, 2022
If youre in a student dominated area both are a goldmine cos must students will surely visit the viewing center and game centers also thrive in such area
calculate which one is More costlier
-Both requires a TV
-A generator
-I think the Viewing center will need more space than the gaming center
-A Dstv or a minimum of Ps3
put this into consideration, but if you can combine the both game center on weekdays and viewing center on weekends it'll be better.
But it depends on your budget aha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Have One Million Today What Business Would You Do. Reward For Best Answer by lolu2019: 5:00pm On Sep 07, 2022
Na to buy dollar keep.
Re: If You Have One Million Today What Business Would You Do. Reward For Best Answer by PARADIZEPRIEST: 8:46pm On Sep 07, 2022
TRADE ON FOOD STUFF.FARM CASH CROPS. angry
Re: If You Have One Million Today What Business Would You Do. Reward For Best Answer by PARADIZEPRIEST: 8:47pm On Sep 07, 2022
lolu2019:
Na to buy dollar keep.
DOLLAR IS UNDER ATTACK BY RUSSIA AND CHINA. THE WORLD IS CHANGING FAST DOLLAR MAY VANISH. angry angry
Re: If You Have One Million Today What Business Would You Do. Reward For Best Answer by nightfox01(m): 9:22pm On Sep 07, 2022
I will suggest game centre but if you live in an area with bikemen go to their Union with 1millon you will buy 3qlinks bike each bike man will remit 6k per day dat is a lot if you save and make better plans. Or go with the game shop it will fetch more money than viewing center what of when season end how will you make money OR do both play game and viewing center since not many nigas will want to play pes when dis is an important match
Re: If You Have One Million Today What Business Would You Do. Reward For Best Answer by JerkyChan(m): 9:22pm On Sep 07, 2022
Car wash.

Do the research and see.

1 Like

Re: If You Have One Million Today What Business Would You Do. Reward For Best Answer by Fahvvy: 10:51pm On Sep 07, 2022
OP...
Every business has the potential to be profitable depending on the location where it is located...

Those two business ideas could be a nightmare or a gold mine....

If the location you intend to start those business is situated in a student (young people generally) "infested" area, then I see no reason why you can't start both at the same time, but if not, just back off and do a proper market survey...

If you've done a proper market survey and you do decide to venture into this business, may I suggest that you consider buying a fridge (drinks) and some snacks, so that guys can cool down before/during/after a match/game cool....
Re: If You Have One Million Today What Business Would You Do. Reward For Best Answer by MediMedi(m): 2:08pm On Sep 08, 2022
Cooking gas business
Re: If You Have One Million Today What Business Would You Do. Reward For Best Answer by LalastiklaIa(m): 2:39pm On Sep 08, 2022
If you are in Lagos Keke Marua. They just banned bike men and people jostle for the few Marua guys available.

In a year you'd have gotten over 100% you used for the purchase and registration.

If you don't want to ride it yourself, you can get a reliable God fearing person like me.

Just incase I find favor in your sight

Ecobank

19 930 71 865

Good luck brother �
Re: If You Have One Million Today What Business Would You Do. Reward For Best Answer by Shollyjay90(m): 2:41pm On Sep 08, 2022
Hit me up
Re: If You Have One Million Today What Business Would You Do. Reward For Best Answer by Pk01(m): 3:13pm On Sep 08, 2022
1.car wash business.
2. Add money Buy car run uber uself.

Make I drop my aza?..
And the last one..ain't given it out for free ..(hint) crypto.. cryptocurrency is not only about trading and holding.. money dey crypto..
Re: If You Have One Million Today What Business Would You Do. Reward For Best Answer by Jesterinjay: 3:59pm On Sep 08, 2022
For me its building(tile or cement)
Re: If You Have One Million Today What Business Would You Do. Reward For Best Answer by rocknation62(m): 4:04pm On Sep 08, 2022
My own advise is go into food business like Frying of Akara, yam, potatoes etc.

Go into something that will quickly give you daily returns & not something that will tie down your money. Delivery won’t be bad as well, if you can get a bike to make deliveries

My wife is into chin chin making, tiger nuts,plantain chips & meat pie & the truth is, she started with low capital and she’s making progress.

1 Like

Re: If You Have One Million Today What Business Would You Do. Reward For Best Answer by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:19pm On Sep 08, 2022
You want to gather ideas. Okay I will go into building materials business
Re: If You Have One Million Today What Business Would You Do. Reward For Best Answer by Das1mama: 6:18pm On Sep 08, 2022
Slaysor:
Good evening guys
I would go straight to the point, I want to go into business, but I am lost in the business to do, I have asked the opinions of friends and family and I got ideas,but I still want to get ideas from a wider audience.
The two business idea I am currently looking at are 1) viewing center 2)game center
My budget is a million naira.
Please I need advise on which to go for, the pros and cons. Pls if you know any other profitable business you can state them too. Please everybody's suggestion is needed. Help a bro out.
N. B I will be running giveaways frequently here if the business goes well. So please everyone should contribute. Thanks and God bless.
Wow good one, but for me I will prefer you go into foodstuffs business because of the state of the country, either a Mini standard Restaurant or involving in raw food stuffs.
Reasons are:
1,Food are the most basic needs which everybody needs everyday.
2, For your business to grow presently in Nigeria, sales must be everyday for you to make savings and most importantly have a target.
3, you will also benefit from it well as daily free meals for your family.

1 Like

Re: If You Have One Million Today What Business Would You Do. Reward For Best Answer by ThegreatLion: 10:31pm On Sep 08, 2022
Go into sales of motor spare parts
Re: If You Have One Million Today What Business Would You Do. Reward For Best Answer by Slaysor: 7:34am On Sep 09, 2022
Das1mama:
Wow good one, but for me I will prefer you go into foodstuffs business because of the state of the country, either a Mini standard Restaurant or involving in raw food stuffs.
Reasons are:
1,Food are the most basic needs which everybody needs everyday.
2, For your business to grow presently in Nigeria, sales must be everyday for you to make savings and most importantly have a target.
3, you will also benefit from it well as daily free meals for your family.
Thank you very much sir
What area do you think would be suitable for this. I stay at festac lagos

(1) (Reply)

When You Fixed Date For Marriage, What Was The First Thing You Did? / Free 1k Naira From Fcmb Bank. / What Will Happen To The Women Who Wrongly Accused Benjamin Mendy Of Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.