Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married (53653 Views)

Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam / Lady Cancels Her Marriage After Mother-In-Law Stopped Her From Killing A Python / Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married by bigpicture001: 5:22pm On Nov 21, 2021
Ladies and their long throat.. sh wan say she never see guy wey good for Naija..?

God save this one!
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married by anambraamaka: 5:23pm On Nov 21, 2021
Eyaah
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married by dingbang(m): 5:25pm On Nov 21, 2021
Ladycewhy:
it will be a clod day in hell if you ever blame the man for the deception. undecided

Ofcourse it has to be that she was after his money ,lol look that picture well, remove all bias from you mind and ask yourself if the picture you painted the lady as so cheap gold digger actually matches a man that has gold to be be dug by anyone? undecided
darling, i know you pained. The truth is the truth.
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:26pm On Nov 21, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Men are terrible.

Please lawyers in the forum. Help me reach out to this lady on Facebook. Her phone number is on her Facebook. Let's try and make sure this man is locked up. Why waste someone's time?

Let's use him and teach other men a lesson.
Thank you.

And may God Almighty punish any man who does not have intention of marry a lady but uses marriage promises to sleep with her. May he die miserably.
locked up for what. Is polygamy illegal in Nigeria.? Will heaven also punish all women that have no intention of sleeping with men but spend their money? Why waste someone's money and time?

1 Like

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married by Ykc2(m): 5:32pm On Nov 21, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Men are terrible.

Please lawyers in the forum. Help me reach out to this lady on Facebook. Her phone number is on her Facebook. Let's try and make sure this man is locked up. Why waste someone's time?

Thank you.

And may God Almighty punish any man who does not have intention of marry a lady but uses marriage promises to sleep with her. May he die miserably.
like chidinma ojukwu undecided
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married by emonis88: 5:35pm On Nov 21, 2021
simple250:
Ladies will never learn do background checks before you say yes , don't be in a hurry to get married.

For the man , he thinks we are still in stone age ,una picture they everywhere for social media.
my guy, na money dey confuse all these women, he wanted to chop after spending, the lady go talk say na only person she is married to go chop her, but mean while she don dey enjoy the guy money, so d guy had to get payment for spending, so u know d rest. Y did she reject the guys money n then do a background check.
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married by baggioni: 5:37pm On Nov 21, 2021
GIdiata:

Oya carry gun dey kill every man u see na undecided
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married by Odunemmy(f): 5:44pm On Nov 21, 2021
Happy Sunday nairalanders. I'm an active member on this forum. I had to create this account because I'm seriously in need of help. I'm a part 1 student of OAU, I'm just done with my second semester examinations, I did the last paper on Friday, planned to go back home this weekend, but unfortunately, I'm presently stuck in Ife, because I don't have any cash for transport. Only God knows how I managed throughout the examination period, because there isn't much at home. Please, nairalanders, I need your help just to gather whatever I can to go back home, even my foodstuff had finished, so I can no longer stay in Ife. I'm from Owo in Ondo State and the total transport fee is #1800. Thank you and God bless you all. GTB 0669905862 Folanikuteyi Odunayo. Please, any amount, even if it's #100.
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married by Mcslize: 5:48pm On Nov 21, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
God does not plan rubbish.

And does God ask you to swear for men? What's this your bitterness all about?
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married by ogahokoh: 5:49pm On Nov 21, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Men are terrible.

Thank you.

I don't think she has a case here she is the one that called off the wedding
So there is no breach of promise to marry
Ma fellow learned colleagues isn't it so?
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married by Mcslize: 5:50pm On Nov 21, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
This is why I say God should punish men who use crafty ways to enter a lady's pant.

Empty threats. God doesn't support this your evil swear. Maybe you should turn to Satan. Stop using God's name for evil intent.
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married by FutureIsFemale(f): 5:52pm On Nov 21, 2021
BarrElChapo:

Who will pay esp we the terrible ones ?
Can't you help for free? SHM
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married by oluplus(m): 5:53pm On Nov 21, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Do we have real men?

We full ground
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married by Abujaexpress: 5:53pm On Nov 21, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Men are terrible.

Thank you.

As if you are holy
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married by tunapawizzy: 5:56pm On Nov 21, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Men are terrible.

Human beings are terrible. Men are terrible women are terrible too, is ur father terrible to ur mother, if yes then ur grandmother n grandfather failed at raising him. are ur brothers terrible to their women, if yes, we should ask ur mother n father questions? Are ur uncles terrible to their wives., ur grandmother get blame inside. Stop this nonsense generalizations and analyze issues dispassionately.
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married by Houseoflydia: 5:57pm On Nov 21, 2021
I HOPE HER FACEBOOK ACCOUNT HAS NOT BEEN HACKED.
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married by emonis88: 5:59pm On Nov 21, 2021
Finewarriboy:
Men??

Y marry again... Just keep enjoying d Kongo until she expires... u won imprison ur divk for this eve people
She no go gree give am na! She go feel say she wise, with the I only sleep with d person I m married to, so guy come improvise, abi make she chop money go?
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married by Ladycewhy(f): 6:00pm On Nov 21, 2021
dingbang:
darling, i know you pained. The truth is the truth.
lol ,pained?

You really should get over yourself. Pointing out your bias is not being pained but showing your truth.
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married by Finewarriboy: 6:01pm On Nov 21, 2021
emonis88:

She no go gree give am na! She go feel say she wise, with the I only sleep with d person I m married to, so guy come improvise, abi make she chop money go?

Guy man fit drug her or better still use ova love take trick am enter bed... Women mumu na always first grade
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married by Ladycewhy(f): 6:04pm On Nov 21, 2021
Parizz:
Ladycewhy what do you got to say
The deception is clear . Is there anything else left to say?
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married by mechanics(m): 6:06pm On Nov 21, 2021
The man is very wicked.
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married by FamTomx2(m): 6:06pm On Nov 21, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Men are terrible.

Thank you.

NL goddess has spoken!

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married by Jman06(m): 6:09pm On Nov 21, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Men are terrible.

Thank you.

GTFO!

It should be the other way round! The stvpid lady needs to be locked up and made to pay damages to the man for cancelling the wedding and for all the man's money she ate!
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married by toujurs: 6:10pm On Nov 21, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Men are terrible.

Thank you.

It is your father that is terrible, your dumb brothers as well, frustrated woman, i pity you, you go soon commit suicide like this, with your bitterness. You better go borrow a vibrator and relieve your frustration. Did he chain her legs to the relationship, lock him up for what?, it's unfortunate she was decieved. And God will deal with him. There is nothing to lock up here, but wait a minute so as old as she is, man still dey decieve am. No be juju be that undecided. And someone earlier said women are wiser. Mtcheew undecided, it's so easy decieving a lady of this generation, because most of them don't have a vision, most are parasites, a guy toasts you first thing that comes out of your mouth is for the guy to buy you recharge cards and a phone. How do you expect the guy to value you. If not for his sexual needs. There are still some smart ladies around, but very rare to find
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married by emonis88: 6:13pm On Nov 21, 2021
Finewarriboy:

Guy man fit drug her or better still use ova love take trick am enter bed... Women mumu na always first grade
That drugging go put man for wahala, but na d over love d guy use na! That y he promised to marry her! So that she go tender n him go collect back him money in kind, n d guy has to play along na! Now all of them r shouting men r bad, women nko? That want to reap where they did not sow?
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married by Kakamorufu(m): 6:18pm On Nov 21, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
This is why I say God should punish men who use crafty ways to enter a lady's pant.
no be we cause ya frustration oooo angry angry
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married by Jman06(m): 6:20pm On Nov 21, 2021
Serves her right. The man did well
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married by toujurs: 6:22pm On Nov 21, 2021
emonis88:

That drugging go put man for wahala, but na d over love d guy use na! That y he promised to marry her! So that she go tender n him go collect back him money in kind, n d guy has to play along na! Now all of them r shouting men r bad, women nko? That want to reap where they did not sow?
Three gbosa for you, Bro, alot of these ladies are parasites walaihi. Its so irritating, they think they are smart, but when you outsmart them they start playing the victim card. . Very confused gender, a lady will break up with you, and its still she that will start crying, sending you insulting messages on top her own break up oh, on why you didn't beg her when she broke up, she would say it means you don't love her, since you didn't beg her undecided.
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married by toujurs: 6:28pm On Nov 21, 2021
Toks2008:
I just hate it when men lie to ladies just to friend or wife them.
A real man comes clean, a lady who will stay will stay.
Women of this generation, don't like to hear the truth. One need to play smart. If not baba na you go loose oh
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married by Impregnablefolk: 6:33pm On Nov 21, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Men are terrible.

Thank you.

I'm not a lawyer dat handles cock n bull story suits with chicken and egg situation. Plz, take ur matter 2a Kangaroo court, 4 hearing. I come in peace but if u need a reparation 4my comment, den "let me c wat I can do."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

White Lady Walks Away After Refusing To Marry Nigerian Man She Met On Facebook / Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? / Preparation For Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.