Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married (53655 Views)

Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam / Lady Cancels Her Marriage After Mother-In-Law Stopped Her From Killing A Python / Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married by tunapawizzy: 6:34pm On Nov 21, 2021
Ladylawyer:
Men are scum except the men in my life wink but this is quite painful. May God heal your beautiful heart nwanyi oma. Your own man is on the way.
Una no dey tire with this Men are scum thing
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married by hardbody: 6:34pm On Nov 21, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
God does not plan rubbish.

I thought he was all knowing, knowing the finale from the beginning. I come in peace ooo. I don't wanna argue.
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married by ihedioramma: 6:36pm On Nov 21, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Do we have real men?
YES .
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married by benson81(m): 6:40pm On Nov 21, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Men are terrible.

Please lawyers in the forum. Help me reach out to this lady on Facebook. Her phone number is on her Facebook. Let's try and make sure this man is locked up. Why waste someone's time?

Let's use him and teach other men a lesson.
Thank you.

And may God Almighty punish any man who does not have intention of marry a lady but uses marriage promises to sleep with her. May he die miserably.
Them don do this one.she sounds so pained grin grin grin
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married by benson81(m): 6:43pm On Nov 21, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
My prayer is that God should render useless, any man who uses fake marriage promise to sleep with a lady.
God no dey answer that type of fornication induced prayer grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married by Baba8064209091: 6:43pm On Nov 21, 2021
[quote author=FutureIsFemale post=107812756]Lady cancels her wedding after discovering that her husband-to-be is married with children

But the question is, when did it become a sin or offence right from ur olden fathers that polygamy is a taboo, secondly, so ur two families never met or that u just knew the man for just one week before the marriage?? is better u learn from Muslims, they can accept to be even a 3rd and 4th wife... Amaka, well, take heart.
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married by writeprof(m): 6:46pm On Nov 21, 2021
GIdiata:

Same way this was planned by God

Thank you! The way humans blame God for their choices baffles me.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married by karkinase(m): 6:47pm On Nov 21, 2021
ayenale1:
Even if the lady did not notice/trace anything in their relationship...the banging should have been a point bar to be sceptical... Single guys banging is usually different from married men banging which will raised some questions...only legends can relate...

Oga I’m interested in this one.. how is banging different for single and married men.?
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married by equity1(m): 6:50pm On Nov 21, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Do we have real men?Yes your father is a real man. Is he not?

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married by 8stargeneral: 6:52pm On Nov 21, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Do we have real men?

Yes..they are many
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married by writeprof(m): 6:53pm On Nov 21, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Lady cancels her wedding after discovering that her husband-to-be is married with children

A Nigerian lady, Chiamaka James has cancelled her wedding after realising that her husband-to-be is married with children, WonderTV Media reports.

The wedding which was scheduled to hold on Saturday 20th November, 2021 at 10am, was cancelled few fours to the scheduled time.

She took to her social media platform to disclosed to her well wishers and guests that she has cancelled her wedding.

The embittered lady wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/james.chiamakaelizabeth/posts/4872233346142634

She should thank God for opening her eyes to it. Though, she might have ignored many signs due to the 'blindness' of love.
LET US KNOW THAT:
Marriage is not a PHYSICAL or SOCIAL institution but a SPIRITUAL one. So, until we come to see it like that those who want to go into it may not stop experiencing things like this.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married by iindiee: 6:57pm On Nov 21, 2021
It's quite a pity. So sorry
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married by writeprof(m): 6:59pm On Nov 21, 2021
hardbody:

I thought he was all knowing, knowing the finale from the beginning. I come in peace ooo. I don't wanna argue.

GOD is all-knowing BUT not all-controlling or all-manipulating BECAUSE Has given man a free will to make his choice. No human who has relationship with GOD can deny that he/she didn't get warned by GOD when they are about entering into ERRORS or making some grave MISTAKES but they will chose to silence the still small voice or the open revelation.
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married by dratine(m): 6:59pm On Nov 21, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Read the words in the red rectangle.
Very wrong my dear. Instead the other way round.
1) Who gave Adam apple (woman)
2) who gave haggai to Abraham (woman)
3) who deceived Samson (woman)
4)who is the most wicked person (woman)
5) who lured her father and slept with him (woman)
6) who allegedly killed her boyfriend in a
hotel room (chidinma, a woman)
7) who poisoned her husband out of jealousy (woman)
cool who said the future is female (woman)
So you see 95% of evil are being committed by woman. Change your orientation and see the love in men.
We are loving.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married by emonis88: 7:00pm On Nov 21, 2021
toujurs:
Three gbosa for you, Bro, alot of these ladies are parasites walaihi. Its so irritating, they think they are smart, but when you outsmart them they start playing the victim card. . Very confused gender, a lady will break up with you, and its still she that will start crying, sending you insulting messages on top her own break up oh, on why you didn't beg her when she broke up, she would say it means you don't love her, since you didn't beg her undecided.
Women, them confuse eh!
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married by AvalonSpace(m): 7:00pm On Nov 21, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Men are terrible.

Please lawyers in the forum. Help me reach out to this lady on Facebook. Her phone number is on her Facebook. Let's try and make sure this man is locked up. Why waste someone's time?

Thank you.

And may God Almighty punish any man who does not have intention of marry a lady but uses marriage promises to sleep with her. May he die miserably.
See frustration!
You made a post and still rush to comment first. SMH
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married by Finewarriboy: 7:05pm On Nov 21, 2021
emonis88:

That drugging go put man for wahala, but na d over love d guy use na! That y he promised to marry her! So that she go tender n him go collect back him money in kind, n d guy has to play along na! Now all of them r shouting men r bad, women nko? That want to reap where they did not sow?

Where we fit meet drink on top this mata... We need conclude am
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married by dratine(m): 7:06pm On Nov 21, 2021
Back to the topic
I beg to ask
1) was there no introduction before fixing the wedding
2) does she not have family members that ask questions before the wedding
3) was there no traditional wedding before the white wedding
4)was there an agreement between the two that one is not ready to keep before the wedding day
These are some of the questions that needed to be answered.
Thanks
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married by Benblaq(m): 7:08pm On Nov 21, 2021
Amaka is my sister's friend, her brother is my senior colleague in our association. I wonder why such a thing came her way.. we still give kudos to her as she has shown fortitude, as always.
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married by hardon1(m): 7:12pm On Nov 21, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Men are terrible.

Thank you.

And your father is a man, therefore your father is terrible
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married by Echoban: 7:18pm On Nov 21, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Read the words in the red rectangle.

Quiet cool
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married by Echoban: 7:21pm On Nov 21, 2021
Ladylawyer:
Men are scum except the men in my life wink but this is quite painful. May God heal your beautiful heart nwanyi oma. Your own man is on the way .

The ones u called scum already or which one cool
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married by emonis88: 7:22pm On Nov 21, 2021
Finewarriboy:

Where we fit meet drink on top this mata... We need conclude am
Hahaha!!! The matter choke , no be small!
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married by aanuoluwami14(f): 7:27pm On Nov 21, 2021
Why would the man lied? He must be a foolish adult. The lady should just be thankful to God.
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married by aimmoney9: 7:37pm On Nov 21, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Men are terrible.

Thank you.

When Ned Nwoko was marrying Regina Daniels you did not call for lawyers ooo.....hypocrite...
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married by lilije(f): 7:44pm On Nov 21, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Men are terrible.

Thank you.

she was my church member and the same group with me in school before I left Abuloma. People are wicked
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married by aimmoney9: 7:49pm On Nov 21, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
And a thread was created about how unfaithful women are.

What would we call this now?
He wanted to marry her the only thing is that he didn't tell her the truth about being married with kids...
Women do worse like giving their husbands 10 children each having different father's outside wedlock, like that woman buried in a dick shaped coffin... grin
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married by lilije(f): 7:50pm On Nov 21, 2021
bigpicture001:
Ladies and their long throat.. sh wan say she never see guy wey good for Naija..?

God save this one!
Ta. Close your mouth. How I wish you know this lady. Working-class and earning her cool salary. Guess the guy wanted to dupe her that was why he went as far as planning marriage with her.
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married by aimmoney9: 7:52pm On Nov 21, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Men are terrible.

Thank you.

Is it all men that promise you marriage that you sleep with...
You no dey reject, common No you cannot say... grin grin grin
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married by DWJOBScom(m): 7:52pm On Nov 21, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
My prayer is that God should render useless, any man who uses fake marriage promise to sleep with a lady.

Amen!!!!!!
And God will make ladies to read books on relationship and build on credible perspective as well
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married by lilije(f): 7:53pm On Nov 21, 2021
emonis88:
my guy, na money dey confuse all these women, he wanted to chop after spending, the lady go talk say na only person she is married to go chop her, but mean while she don dey enjoy the guy money, so d guy had to get payment for spending, so u know d rest. Y did she reject the guys money n then do a background check.
All these saying the lady has enjoyed the guy's money don't know what they are saying. This lady words and earn good salary. So just shout your month if you don't know what to say

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Preparation For Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) / Lady Finds Love Potion In The House Of Her Prospective Boyfriend (Photos) / Nigerian Couple With "Massive" Height Difference Share Cute Video (Pics/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.