Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Davido Called Out For Disrespecting Bbnaija Nengi In Dubai - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Davido Called Out For Disrespecting Bbnaija Nengi In Dubai (5862 Views)

Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants / How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me / Man Shares Lover's Dirty Undies After Sex, Gets Blasted For Disrespecting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Called Out For Disrespecting Bbnaija Nengi In Dubai by pussymonger1: 4:00pm On Nov 21, 2021
DAVID IS THAT LOOK FOR ME coolNOTHING IS MORE PLEASANT TO THE EYES LIKE A BAG OF MARIJUANA : cool
Kinterez:
few hours ago, a new report making the rounds online alleged that former Big Brother Naija Housemate Nengi Rebecca Hampson is with Nigerian singer Davido in Dubai for his birthday.

The report, which is making the rounds on social media and first shared by Instagram blogger Xoxocorner, alleged that Davido disrespected Nengi on Thursday after having fun at the club.

According to the report, Davido, while leaving the club, picked about five girls and took them to the hotel room he’s sharing with Nengi and locked her outside.
source also revealed that all effort to get another room for Nengi was in vain, and she was later taken to another hotel by some members of Davido’s crew.

The report added that the issue generated a fight, and the management sent Davido and his crew out of the hotel, and Davido was never remorseful about the incident.

The post reads:

“Hello… I have gist for you, Nengi is in Dubai with Davido but that’s not even the problem, the main issh is that Nengi has lost her respect, everybody knows she’s with Davido but if you see how Davido disrespected her on Thursday, they all went to club, after club, Davido picked about 5 white girls, brought them back to their hotel where him and Nengi are staying together and locked Nengi out, all effort to get her another room was in vain until one of his boys now took her to another hotel.

“When she came back in the morning, Davido didn’t even feel any remorse and the next day, due to the fight the owner mgt asked all of them to leave, she still followed Davido to his room instead of asking for her own room, even all Davido boys disrespected her as wel

2 Likes

Re: Davido Called Out For Disrespecting Bbnaija Nengi In Dubai by itsme01: 4:01pm On Nov 21, 2021
Which one be disrespect

1 Like

Re: Davido Called Out For Disrespecting Bbnaija Nengi In Dubai by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 21, 2021
luvmijeje:
If na true, the babe no get self-respect. Person wash you like that publicly, you still went back to him.

I don't even know what women see in that Davido guy..... So razz.. So thuggish.... So toutish. No money is worth that kind of humiliation.

Mumu... I can't believe you are blaming Davido,,no be same nengi ozo dey beg to date that time...she turned down OZO to follow Davido wey get three or four baby mama....she dey mad...if na me I go do pass wetin Davido do.. what you ladies don't understand is that Guys know who dey really want and they know golddiggers...nengi is a slut and golddigger....and u saying Davido is thuggish simply means you no get sense at all

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Called Out For Disrespecting Bbnaija Nengi In Dubai by SenatePresdo(m): 5:26pm On Nov 21, 2021
Davido even Bleep up from the beginning by sharing the same room with Nengi, he should have booked another room for her if he must bang her.

Davido with his level sharing room with hungry asslicking girls.

Davido no get class at all, abi na taste wey him no get.
No be even Say na Tems, or Milf like Juliet Ibrahim.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Called Out For Disrespecting Bbnaija Nengi In Dubai by zedegit: 5:43pm On Nov 21, 2021
She disrespected herself.
Re: Davido Called Out For Disrespecting Bbnaija Nengi In Dubai by playapayaski: 6:23pm On Nov 21, 2021
Goudouman:

No get money dey form toxic you go see if them go like you

Money or not, they always return to the toxic dicck, mostly the broke ex you better than.. the female gender is mysterious
Re: Davido Called Out For Disrespecting Bbnaija Nengi In Dubai by toujurs: 6:43pm On Nov 21, 2021
luvmijeje:
If na true, the babe no get self-respect. Person wash you like that publicly, you still went back to him.

I don't even know what women see in that Davido guy..... So razz.. So thuggish.... So toutish. No money is worth that kind of humiliation.
Naso , Most women don't mind being maltreated as long as the guy has money, As a guy just have money. Walaihi you can treat ladies how ever you like. I pray to have only boys as kids honestly.
Re: Davido Called Out For Disrespecting Bbnaija Nengi In Dubai by Nyascobar1414: 7:23pm On Nov 21, 2021
Datboredberry:
Sorry to burst your bubble...

But this is characteristic of a WEALTHY nigga... wink

That's why she followed him... There was no mind-game here... Just loads of money talking...

An alpha male rather

Dont console yourself any longer b!tch...

Peace!
Re: Davido Called Out For Disrespecting Bbnaija Nengi In Dubai by dominique(f): 9:34pm On Nov 21, 2021
But Nengi was in lagos at a Guiness event the same night Davido supposedly disrespected her in Dubai. Did she divide herself into two? Believe these bloggers at your own risk
Re: Davido Called Out For Disrespecting Bbnaija Nengi In Dubai by Thegamingorca(m): 2:48am On Nov 22, 2021
siofra:
So in the hierarchy white women are above mulattas with silicone nyash. Interesting!!!

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Davido Called Out For Disrespecting Bbnaija Nengi In Dubai by ruggedtimi(m): 3:28am On Nov 22, 2021
What they Are doing behind the scene....tomorrow she go post range Rover grin
Re: Davido Called Out For Disrespecting Bbnaija Nengi In Dubai by femi4: 5:00am On Nov 22, 2021
After eating her work...he dumped her
Re: Davido Called Out For Disrespecting Bbnaija Nengi In Dubai by mediainc: 7:35am On Nov 22, 2021
Stop posting this nonsense, that girl has no level...what does she do?
Re: Davido Called Out For Disrespecting Bbnaija Nengi In Dubai by DaInferno(m): 9:00am On Nov 22, 2021
Kinterez:
few hours ago, a new report making the rounds online alleged that former Big Brother Naija Housemate Nengi Rebecca Hampson is with Nigerian singer Davido in Dubai for his birthday.

The report, which is making the rounds on social media and first shared by Instagram blogger Xoxocorner, alleged that Davido disrespected Nengi on Thursday after having fun at the club.

According to the report, Davido, while leaving the club, picked about five girls and took them to the hotel room he’s sharing with Nengi and locked her outside.
source also revealed that all effort to get another room for Nengi was in vain, and she was later taken to another hotel by some members of Davido’s crew.

The report added that the issue generated a fight, and the management sent Davido and his crew out of the hotel, and Davido was never remorseful about the incident.

The post reads:

“Hello… I have gist for you, Nengi is in Dubai with Davido but that’s not even the problem, the main issh is that Nengi has lost her respect, everybody knows she’s with Davido but if you see how Davido disrespected her on Thursday, they all went to club, after club, Davido picked about 5 white girls, brought them back to their hotel where him and Nengi are staying together and locked Nengi out, all effort to get her another room was in vain until one of his boys now took her to another hotel.

“When she came back in the morning, Davido didn’t even feel any remorse and the next day, due to the fight the owner mgt asked all of them to leave, she still followed Davido to his room instead of asking for her own room, even all Davido boys disrespected her as wel
i didn't even read the post, as far as orphanages across Nigeria are about to get attention... I don't care what he does to Nengi or her family.

We all know in everywhere in the world that 99 good + 1bad =100bad, but that doesn't even come close.

Davido got my respect!

1 Like

Re: Davido Called Out For Disrespecting Bbnaija Nengi In Dubai by tunize(m): 9:44am On Nov 22, 2021
luvmijeje:

Be like sey you nvr know say some women value thuggish guys as you call am.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It True That Hilda Did Ass Surgery? / Why Do Nigerian Men Want Respect All The Time? / Why Do Naija Guyz Like To Deflower Innocent High School Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.