Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,727 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Inspirational "I Was Earning 20k A Month, But I Am Happily Married" - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Inspirational "I Was Earning 20k A Month, But I Am Happily Married" (1341 Views)

Not Everyone You See Is Happily Married... / Autistic Couple Find Love And Protection In Each Other. They ar Happily Married. / "I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inspirational "I Was Earning 20k A Month, But I Am Happily Married" by chatinent: 6:20pm On Nov 21, 2021
Yawns.

The true story is that he pressed. He bombed. He conquered. CC happened. Life changed.
Re: Inspirational "I Was Earning 20k A Month, But I Am Happily Married" by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 21, 2021
Nwaotu10:
I almost said the story lacks credibility until I saw the picture of the white woman. grin

Why are you liadis na grin
Re: Inspirational "I Was Earning 20k A Month, But I Am Happily Married" by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 21, 2021
Mercychen:
grin na so.
Because it's in favor of the man now, it's true love and all cool. If it was the woman, she'll be called a leech, liability, and all sorts of names.

Make I hear word abeg!

Consider the fact that it rarely ever happens for a rich girl to be with a broke guy as compared to a rich guy being with a broke girl...

When you've considered that...
Read your comment again...
Re: Inspirational "I Was Earning 20k A Month, But I Am Happily Married" by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 21, 2021
Favfables1:

Consider the fact that it rarely ever happens for a rich girl to be with a broke guy as compared to a rich guy being with a broke girl...

When you've considered that...
Read your comment again...

I said it!
See?
Re: Inspirational "I Was Earning 20k A Month, But I Am Happily Married" by Nwaotu10(m): 6:39pm On Nov 21, 2021
Favfables1:

Why are you liadis na grin
grin grin
Re: Inspirational "I Was Earning 20k A Month, But I Am Happily Married" by Vision101(m): 1:18am On Nov 22, 2021
Na oyibo wey dey look for husband ni. Na so ego be.
Re: Inspirational "I Was Earning 20k A Month, But I Am Happily Married" by Mariangeles(f): 1:09pm On Nov 22, 2021
Vision101:
Na oyibo wey dey look for husband ni. Na so ego be.

Oyinbo no dey look for husband. grin
Na true companion them dey look for.
Re: Inspirational "I Was Earning 20k A Month, But I Am Happily Married" by Vision101(m): 8:38pm On Nov 22, 2021
@Mariangeles

Oyinbo no dey look for husband. grin
Na true companion them dey look for.

@me
Leave that thing. Wetin be true and false companion. Majority of their men are useless.

If you see where oyibo cry because of man eeh. After that she will carry gun. tongue
Re: Inspirational "I Was Earning 20k A Month, But I Am Happily Married" by samtol4(m): 3:27am On Dec 02, 2021
AsapTeddy:
No Naija girl will marry a guy who earns 20k per month.
pray God give u good wife. I was earning around 30k when i got married. Today it is history. There are still good women in Nigeria .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Can You Allow Your Wife Pay The Rent? / Sending Money To My Family In Nigeria and Spain From London / Domestic Arguments - How Do You Handle Them With Your Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.