Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,064 members, 7,810,967 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

Please.....is This A Sign Of Cheating In Relationship Or Just Normal Vibe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please.....is This A Sign Of Cheating In Relationship Or Just Normal Vibe (546 Views)

Women; Are You A Creamer, A Squirter, Or Just Wet / Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship / Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please.....is This A Sign Of Cheating In Relationship Or Just Normal Vibe by terabyte002: 11:12am On Nov 21, 2021
My guy has been dating this particular girl for over 3 years and they're very serious about it because the families has already been involved but for the past one year or so, the guy is not around , and they have not seen up to 30 days for about a year now.
The thing is dat this girl hate to be suspected for cheating, but on number occasion my guy has caught flirty chats with another guy on her phone but the girl easily throw up in defence.
Recently, my guy caught a chat with who the girl identify as a male course mates although the chats doesn't look too serious but my guy is of the opinion that the girl is Getting too personal with the male course mate .....I want to ask , at what point does a male/female casual familiarity gets to the point of calling on another names like "agbaya, dindinrin, oponu, in very deep funky manner and what could be involve at that level physically between the lady and the guy.

Thanks..
Re: Please.....is This A Sign Of Cheating In Relationship Or Just Normal Vibe by Mood11: 11:13am On Nov 21, 2021
Tell your guy to relax, this is just a Rehearsal for the upcoming Christmas Carol where they will sing in high tones cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Please.....is This A Sign Of Cheating In Relationship Or Just Normal Vibe by Davash222(m): 11:13am On Nov 21, 2021
I know you're the My Guy.

My question is, how can a sane man be in a serious relationship with a Nigerian girl still schooling?

2 Likes

Re: Please.....is This A Sign Of Cheating In Relationship Or Just Normal Vibe by PlayMaker14: 11:22am On Nov 21, 2021
Davash222:
I know you're the My Guy.

My question is, how can a sane man be in a serious relationship with Nigerian girl still schooling?

It's just like a man who wants to be friends with a Goat so that the goat won't eat his Yam.

2 Likes

Re: Please.....is This A Sign Of Cheating In Relationship Or Just Normal Vibe by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 21, 2021
PlayMaker14:

It's just like a man who wants to be friends with a Goat so that the goat won't eat his Yam.
The way you guys condemn Nigerian girls is too much,I patiently awaits your Oyingbo bride.
Re: Please.....is This A Sign Of Cheating In Relationship Or Just Normal Vibe by Davash222(m): 11:28am On Nov 21, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Comrade, why is that Alika above me crying

Did you beat her?

4 Likes

Re: Please.....is This A Sign Of Cheating In Relationship Or Just Normal Vibe by AsapTeddy(m): 11:34am On Nov 21, 2021
How can you stop so low that a girl you are dating will be calling you dindinrin?

Jesus

Chai
Re: Please.....is This A Sign Of Cheating In Relationship Or Just Normal Vibe by terabyte002: 11:36am On Nov 21, 2021
The problem is that the lady hate to be suspected even if she's caught at whatever capacity.

Mood11 post=107823434]Tell your guy to relax, this is just a Rehearsal for the upcoming Christmas Carol where they will sing in high tones cheesy[/quote]
Re: Please.....is This A Sign Of Cheating In Relationship Or Just Normal Vibe by Godada(m): 11:39am On Nov 21, 2021

If you are dating a girl and you have reason to believe that she is dating. Change your relationship status to in an open relationship and start dating other girls.

She never see time waster.

Invite her for your marriage.
Re: Please.....is This A Sign Of Cheating In Relationship Or Just Normal Vibe by dingbang(m): 11:41am On Nov 21, 2021
Please never catch yourself falling in love with a university girl
Re: Please.....is This A Sign Of Cheating In Relationship Or Just Normal Vibe by PlayMaker14: 11:41am On Nov 21, 2021
Davash222:

Comrade, why is that Alika above me crying

Did you beat her?
Na conscience dey beat am Bro. grin

1 Like

Re: Please.....is This A Sign Of Cheating In Relationship Or Just Normal Vibe by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 21, 2021
Using reverse psychology
Re: Please.....is This A Sign Of Cheating In Relationship Or Just Normal Vibe by terabyte002: 11:44am On Nov 21, 2021
I would say the girl has been rude and full of pride recently to my guy , she will take offense in every single thing but that's not the main point.

The big issue is that my guy caught a flirty chat on her phone with male course mate and the chat is so personal that they're used to calling themselves different flirting names like old fool, mumu, idiot in and co in what points to the degree of their chemistry physically.

The question now is, does calling a stranger guy, casual friends flirty names signal or means the girl is up to something.
Re: Please.....is This A Sign Of Cheating In Relationship Or Just Normal Vibe by Lasil(f): 12:06pm On Nov 21, 2021
grin grin E be like say you know more about this relationship than this "my guy".
Re: Please.....is This A Sign Of Cheating In Relationship Or Just Normal Vibe by Breadandpeppers(f): 12:56pm On Nov 21, 2021
Once a girl start calling a guy big head, mumu oponu grin

Just forget it.. grin

(1) (Reply)

New Year, Change Your Mindset On Romance. / Beautiful / VIDEOS: β€˜It was a joke,’ says lady who accused Zazzu portabl of impregnating her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.