Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,237 members, 7,860,523 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:03 PM

Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United (19131 Views)

I Asked For $4M For Haaland, Manchester United Turned It Down - Ole Gunnar / Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Leaves Manchester United Academy / Jose Mourinho Leaves Manchester United (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by Tonylyte(m): 12:59pm On Nov 21, 2021
He should be arrested after sack.
Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by KingOroro1(m): 1:02pm On Nov 21, 2021
ororo for a reason

1 Like

Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by fergie001: 1:04pm On Nov 21, 2021
Angelfrost:

Tell them sir...

Under normal circumstances, the following players have no business starting games:

Ronaldo
McTominay loan
Maguire STRIPPED OF CAPTAIN ARMBAND & JAILED
Pogba (This idiot should have been sold last season two seasons ago)
Fred Lower Cup Competitions
Lindelof Lower Cup Competitions

It will shock you that there are far more talented and committed players in the academy who will get the job done before the half time mark!!! Why they won't start Lingard and VDB still remains a mystery.
Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by Blaqstick: 1:05pm On Nov 21, 2021
Manchester, he needs time.

Great coaches like Zizou, JM, even the wizard himself, Sir Alex Ferguson didn't just rise to legendary in two years.

They took time to figure out a lot of things.

Unfortunately, club owners these days have thrown the spirit of building into the deep blue seas.

All they want is win, win, win.

We should not forget that every team playing wants to win.

#Solskjaer4Utd

#GGMU

1 Like

Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by unbitchable(m): 1:13pm On Nov 21, 2021
Who is that coach that ManUtd can appoint that would out master the top coaches in the Premier league.
No matter the coach, even with Zidane, ManUtd will never qualify for Champions league. I see more tears for ManUnited fans.

cc; Ojeemah, Thierryjay, Paulolee, Johnnypalmer, Kilishihunter, Mangekyo, MJbolt, ddippset,Oyatainer

2 Likes

Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by 9jayes: 1:19pm On Nov 21, 2021
Good
Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by MangekyoAlt: 1:33pm On Nov 21, 2021
undecided
Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by MangekyoAlt: 1:44pm On Nov 21, 2021
THUNDER FIRE THE GLAZERS AND ALL THOSE PLASTIC, SHITE FANS!
How can you go ahead and sack Ole Gunnar Solskjær when it's clearly obvious he's been performing way beyond expectations given the caliber of players at his disposal?
I swear by telling you this. If any manager who isn't Koeman is hired to replace Ole, there would be no improvement whatsoever.
Ole Gunnar Solskjær is a manure legend who knows every goddam thing about manure.
Getting rid of him was a mistake and man utd are gonna live to regret making such a silly decision.
Imagine giving Ole below par players like Pogba, AWB, Lindelof, Bailey, Maguire, Shaw, Mctominay, Fred, Matic, Sancho, lingardinho and pendulum to form a team with. Expecting him to win you trophies. I mean Anyone who isn't deranged would get that such a team would even struggle to make top 10 irrespective of whoever manages them.

I feel so bad for Ole right now. The useless manure players literally used him to cover up their mediocrity
Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by blaise26abj(m): 1:53pm On Nov 21, 2021
unbitchable:
The rot in ManUtd is powered by the return of the old fraud.
From Bruno to Cavani have all become bums since the old fraud was brought back. With due respect to Ole, he never wanted the old fraud, he never asked for him. The old fraud crept into ManUtd less than 12 hours before the deadline. Ole had the plan to stabilize a team that was on a consistent run last season and demanded for key players in Varane, Sancho and the return of Lingard. The sudden return of the old fraud was a huge disruption to ManUtd system.
Well, Ole had to be the fall guy, same way Sarri and Pirlo paid the price in Juventus. News have it that the Coach of Portugal is also under massive pressure just because of a certain old fraud who is creating a big damage to both club and country.

It is not by force to use Ronaldo if he wasn’t comfortable with his return . He is the coach and the failure of his team rests solely on his shoulders .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by Kingcalls: 1:59pm On Nov 21, 2021
At last...the fraud that used penalties to win games
Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by SonyaSpence: 2:00pm On Nov 21, 2021
I don't understand the headache of Messi minions with this news of Ole's sack. You have all littered the thread with your tears as usual.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by SonyaSpence: 2:01pm On Nov 21, 2021
blaise26abj:

It is not by force to use Ronaldo if he wasn’t comfortable with his return . He is the coach and the failure of his team rests solely on his shoulders .

You're speaking to a Messi zombie, they don't think or reason. All they spill is hatred for Ronaldo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by unbitchable(m): 2:12pm On Nov 21, 2021
blaise26abj:

Have you forgotten how Ole was roasted when he substituted him in the game against Young boys, have you?

Do you think Ole would make it alive if he benched him?. He is bigger than Ole. The only coach who could bench his ass, if ManUtd had acted faster, is Conte. Conte would tie his balls to the bench and get away with it.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by unbitchable(m): 2:28pm On Nov 21, 2021
Angelfrost:

Tell them sir...

Under normal circumstances, the following players have no business starting games:

Ronaldo
McTominay
Maguire
Pogba (This idiot should have been sold last season)
Fred
Lindelof

It will shock you that there are far more talented and committed players in the academy who will get the job done before the half time mark!!! Why they won't start Lingard and VDB still remains a mystery.
Ronaldo is No1 on your list. That's good.
Only emotionally beclouded United fans would disagree with facts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by Wetpuxy: 2:30pm On Nov 21, 2021
Great news from a Man U fan, even though this was long overdue, that man is a pain in the ass...

We look forward for a good manager

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by anambraamaka: 2:36pm On Nov 21, 2021
Eyaah
Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by bluecircle470: 2:37pm On Nov 21, 2021
PlayMaker14:
There is one £80mil fraud earning an outrageous weekly wage for being useless but Ole is the sacrificial lamb...

The team needs a total overhauling at the defense, reduce the game time of the 36yrs old Portuguese Tap-in merchant so that others can have a chance to prove their worth.

Send McTominay on a 2yrs loan and sell him upon his return just like the way Liverpool did to Lois Karius.

But wetin concern me, I am just an upcoming sport analyst. grin

What’s the meaning of ‘prove your worth’ in football...
Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by AmazingELixir: 2:38pm On Nov 21, 2021
Ok next
Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by LesbianBoy(m): 2:38pm On Nov 21, 2021
Finally

Even Ferguson no fit put mouth after that Watford defeat Ahn Ahn

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by GistFullGround: 2:39pm On Nov 21, 2021

GERNOT ROHR NKO?

2 Likes

Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by EmekaBlue(m): 2:39pm On Nov 21, 2021
I wish them badluck in the next coach

Up Chelsea

I love the Blues and any other club that beats Man u aka Ngozi utd

1 Like

Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by bolaayenimo: 2:39pm On Nov 21, 2021
Ole was a good manager
Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by tenpipsperday: 2:40pm On Nov 21, 2021
Na waoo. See as people dey celebrate as a family man lose im job. Una go feed im family?

Bet9ja people sef.

1 Like

Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by Olarewaju89: 2:40pm On Nov 21, 2021
Ronald koeman loading.... grin
Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 21, 2021
HonNL:

Manchester United

All Chelsea fans must come together to protest against this. Ole is the best coach so far. He's building a formidable team for the next EPL 2022/2023 games. His should rather be given 10 more years contract and increment of bonuses for every match
Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by shegzbillionz(m): 2:41pm On Nov 21, 2021
KingOroro1:
ororo for a reason
ororo 4-1
Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by AmazingELixir: 2:41pm On Nov 21, 2021
Ok next

Which one be "left his role" ..can't they make it easier by just saying sacked.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by Philip4564(m): 2:41pm On Nov 21, 2021
I hate when people are being releived of their jobs..well I wish Ole all the best in his future endeavors. That things didn't work out for him in man u does not mean he's a failure and that does not mean the man should be hated by united fans.He's human and no one is perfect so he deserved some respect from the fans ..I hope he gets it right in his next job.Goodluck man
Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by BigYash: 2:42pm On Nov 21, 2021
tenpipsperday:
Na waoo. See as people dey celebrate as a family man lose im job. Una go feed im family?

Bet9ja people sef.
He go don invest na.. He is not man utd problem sha. My own na make Chelsea first finish with them.. grin
Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by EmmanuelScott1(m): 2:42pm On Nov 21, 2021
PlayMaker14:
There is one £80mil fraud earning an outrageous weekly wage for being useless but Ole is the sacrificial lamb...

The team needs a total overhauling at the defense, reduce the game time of the 36yrs old Portuguese Tap-in merchant so that others can have a chance to prove their worth.

Send McTominay on a 2yrs loan and sell him upon his return just like the way Liverpool did to Lois Karius.

But wetin concern me, I am just an upcoming sport analyst. grin

You don't anything, go rest
Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by Philip4564(m): 2:42pm On Nov 21, 2021
AmazingELixir:
Ok next

Which one be "left his role" ..can't they make it easier by just saying sacked.. grin
He's a man u legend so he needed to be treated as one the same word too was used when Chelsea sacked lampard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by Kingcalls: 2:43pm On Nov 21, 2021
Angelfrost:

Tell them sir...

Ronaldo
McTominay
Maguire
Pogba (This idiot should have been sold last season)
Fred
Lindelof

Ronaldo will shame una again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Football Rules When We Were Kids / Nations Cup- Egypt, Tunisia, Senegal, Madagascar Through. Plus Group Standings / History As Nigeria Qualify For First Ever Cricket World Cup - ICC Cricket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.