Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,177 members, 7,860,223 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:01 AM

Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United (19130 Views)

I Asked For $4M For Haaland, Manchester United Turned It Down - Ole Gunnar / Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Leaves Manchester United Academy / Jose Mourinho Leaves Manchester United (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by Som497: 3:36pm On Nov 21, 2021
Larryhoover:

This is just the hard truth. Man U was better than this before Ronaldo returned.
can u tell me where manu were in their ucl group by this time last year. Spewing trash like ur family members. Last season manu came 2nd in the league because. Liverpool suffered injury woes. Chelsea were far off in the league when Tuchel took over. Arsenal and Tottenham were woeful last season . And in ur deluded mind u think they were doing better before Ronaldo came. Why has it been him saving their ass in the ucl week in week out. Ur messi was lucky to be in a better team but he has struggled to get a goal in the useless league. Dnt even tell me he creates chances cos na una normal excuse be that. Ronaldo has 2 assists while ur messi has 0 . I dnt even have a problem with him cos he has nothing to prove again as GOAT same as Ronaldo but anyone saying the latter is the problem has madness and brain failure running through his family. Go and get sense, its nt yet late.

1 Like

Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by BABANGBALI: 3:40pm On Nov 21, 2021
This news sweet me for belle die, I come dey feel as if warn a jerk port. Mynd44 Abeg give me beer make I celebrate
Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by fergie001: 3:41pm On Nov 21, 2021
openmine:

The decision was long overdue....was even wondering whether the obvious hesitation of the board to let him go was because ole may have their 'nude pictures' grin
Doesn't stop future 'bonanza' but still a good step in the right direction!
See e mouth......over due...
.after he has collected 5 goals......God must judge Liv especially.
Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by BABANGBALI: 3:41pm On Nov 21, 2021
Larryhoover:

This is just the hard truth. Man U was better than this before Ronaldo returned.
will you keep kwayet enemy of progress
Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by FullBlastLight: 3:42pm On Nov 21, 2021
Edo nor be Lagos!

Man-U shld neva be an experimental club 4 OGS; let him go & sharpen up his skills & technicalities in d lesser clubs around d world!

#GGMU!
Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by Thebigheart: 3:47pm On Nov 21, 2021
Numerouno94:

U hv a point boss. Carrick usually luks more clueless wen compared to Ole. This is a typical case of frying pan to fire, considering the fact that his got Villarreal nd Chelshit ahead.

I hope Chelshit doesn't run riot on United. Cos we no go hear world here. grin grin

Abi ooooh, Man u fan when manage beat Villarreal for old Trafford no wan let person hear word. Ole on the wheel. Ororo this, ororo that, how many games gone now, no single highlights from Ororo again ooo.

Angelfrost how market? Una prayer no work las las.tongue tongue
Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:52pm On Nov 21, 2021
Ole going gone.....

This manure bashing have overshadowed arsnal 4-0 thrashing last night grin

Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by openmine(m): 3:54pm On Nov 21, 2021
fergie001:

See e mouth......over due...
.after he has collected 5 goals......God must judge Liv especially.
cheesy cheesy
Oga accept that previous L in peace.....We worked hard to achieve that scoreline which should have been 9-0 if not for De Gea! cool
If una like make una continue the bonanza spree!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by fergie001: 3:58pm On Nov 21, 2021
openmine:

cheesy cheesy
Oga accept that previous L in peace.....We worked hard to achieve that scoreline which should have been 9-0 if not for De Gea! cool
If una like make una continue the bonanza spree!
grin grin grin grin grin
Sighs.........
Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by emae009(m): 4:14pm On Nov 21, 2021
Juanmike:
But why didn't he get results before bringing him?, Remember he didn't play carabao cup, why couldn't ole figure how to progress...

so we now judging everything on one game
Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by Bassey007(m): 4:22pm On Nov 21, 2021
Only this guy name self...how you want take win matches?.....Ole- Thief
Gunner- A killer. Soldier- A killer grin grin cool
Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by openmine(m): 4:33pm On Nov 21, 2021
fergie001:

Sighs.........
Smh
Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by chikason22(m): 4:50pm On Nov 21, 2021
fergie001:
Fantastic news.......

Mtchewwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by Indispensable85(m): 4:55pm On Nov 21, 2021
HonNL:

Manchester United

He should getat...... mtcheeew
Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by Juanmike(m): 5:42pm On Nov 21, 2021
emae009:

so we now judging everything on one game
Funny thing, you mentioned that, shows how biased you are, considering how you judged cr7 in Liverpool match.
Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by emae009(m): 5:45pm On Nov 21, 2021
Juanmike:
Funny thing, you mentioned that, shows how biased you are, considering how you judged cr7 in Liverpool match.

what did I say?? are you sure you're quoting the right person or you want to tie me to something they say
Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by millenniumboy: 5:47pm On Nov 21, 2021
It's been long overdue can the damages he has caused be ever repaired. He had his time, with many players at his disposal ole never had a first eleven
Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by oluplus(m): 6:00pm On Nov 21, 2021
unbitchable:
The rot in ManUtd is powered by the return of the old fraud.
From Bruno to Cavani have all become bums since the old fraud was brought back. With due respect to Ole, he never wanted the old fraud, he never asked for him. The old fraud crept into ManUtd less than 12 hours before the deadline. Ole had the plan to stabilize a team that was on a consistent run last season and demanded for key players in Varane, Sancho and the return of Lingard. The sudden return of the old fraud was a huge disruption to ManUtd system.
Well, Ole had to be the fall guy, same way Sarri and Pirlo paid the price in Juventus. News have it that the Coach of Portugal is also under massive pressure just because of a certain old fraud who is creating a big damage to both club and country.

Nobody says no to Ronaldo. It is the duty of the coach to know how to manage him and rotate his squad. He must not always play him.
Leave Ronaldo out.
Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by bamosagie(m): 6:15pm On Nov 21, 2021
Numerouno94:

U hv a point boss. Carrick usually luks more clueless wen compared to Ole. This is a typical case of frying pan to fire, considering the fact that his got Villarreal nd Chelshit ahead.

I hope Chelshit doesn't run riot on United. Cos we no go hear world here. grin grin

Angelfrost how market? Una prayer no work las las.tongue tongue

Give him a chance to fail first... he has understudied Van Gal, Jose and Ole, time for him to be his own man.
A brilliant run would help his cv. More clubs will be looking for managers by January.
Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by PlayMaker14: 6:22pm On Nov 21, 2021
yemi1504:

Of course, the overrated British project in defense needs to be sold but first, strip the captaincy from him and give it to Fernandes. Three quarters of the defense needs a makeover, we need a crossing RB and two CBs (Maguireshit and Bailly need to go along with AWB). Trippier, Caglar Soyuncu and James Tarkowski are likely solutions. Also, a capable DM in Yves Bissouma is sorely needed to fully makeover the defense. In short, I don't envy who is taking up the reins permanently (I am hoping it is Zidane) as the person will have to clear a lot of deadwood. Problem positions in my opinion are RB, one of the CBs, backing up CB, DM, CM, RW and ST (as CR7 can't press the ball, Joshua King is a likely solution or get a very good and nimble striker from the Ligue 1 as they seem to do well in the Premier League). Also, club's heirarchy needs to be severely overhauled by at least getting an experienced Director of Football and player recruitment (Borussia Dortmund is a good place to start) and looking for round fits in round holes. My 2 cents.
You will definitely be a good Director of Football.

I love how you analyze it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by yemi1504: 6:25pm On Nov 21, 2021
PlayMaker14:
You will definitely be a good Director of Football.

I love how you analyze it.

Thanks bro.
Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by akaypary442(m): 6:27pm On Nov 21, 2021
Angelfrost:

Had to go to Goal to confirm.... Finally, the poor man has been relieved of his misery.

United is a burden! A poisoned chalice every great coach should avoid at all cost!!!

Whoever they bring in won't make much of an impact with that team of selfish serpentine players and over domineering board... It will remain a vicious cycle.

Whoever comes in should do away with half of that rotten and useless squad starting with the entire back line! Pogba, Fred, Martial should be sold immediately (can't stress this enough)!

The coach should hold on to Van DER Beek and Lingard, even give them first team starts.

As for Ronaldo... Nigga needs to accept the reality of the times, and get ready to start coming off the bench going forward!

Sigh... So much work to do in that dying club!!! grin

Serpentine
You harsh ooo shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by jaxxy(m): 6:39pm On Nov 21, 2021
Angelfrost:

Had to go to Goal to confirm.... Finally, the poor man has been relieved of his misery.

United is a burden! A poisoned chalice every great coach should avoid at all cost!!!

Whoever they bring in won't make much of an impact with that team of selfish serpentine players and over domineering board... It will remain a vicious cycle.

Whoever comes in should do away with half of that rotten and useless squad starting with the entire back line! Pogba, Fred, Martial should be sold immediately (can't stress this enough)!

The coach should hold on to Van DER Beek and Lingard, even give them first team starts.

As for Ronaldo... Nigga needs to accept the reality of the times, and get ready to start coming off the bench going forward!

Sigh... So much work to do in that dying club!!! grin

An average coach will take United to top of the league table. They just lack discipline. That team is over loaded.
Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by badboyTee(m): 6:42pm On Nov 21, 2021
Randy100:
Football has gone to the dogs, no kindness, no patience, no trusting in the process. The man was doing great, the team had a minor blip, and they sacked him. It's outrageous. I am gutted. Ole, I wish you well, make a come back and come to old Trafford and do it like Moyes.
no be only minor you know how many ticket man u dey cut where as even 6 odd beat them
Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by Angelfrost(m): 7:29pm On Nov 21, 2021
jaxxy:

An average coach will take United to top of the league table. They just lack discipline. That team is over loaded.

An average coach who has the balls to choose a proper first team... Bench and even offload every weak link.
Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by Angelfrost(m): 7:33pm On Nov 21, 2021
akaypary442:

Serpentine
You harsh ooo shocked shocked shocked

Yes na.

Bunch of snakes!!!

Watch how they will start playing like Bayern from Tuesday! Mtchewwww! tongue
Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by Gbest90(m): 7:49pm On Nov 21, 2021
fergie001:
Fantastic news.......

Mtcheeeeeew. sad

The entire United board and fans are just too impatient. Changing managers like soup.

Solkjaer deserves more time. I mean he has over a 50% win rate. How can they move him on like that. I'm so angry right now. undecided

Common... PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE!!!
Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by fergie001: 8:03pm On Nov 21, 2021
Gbest90:

Mtcheeeeeew. sad

The entire United board and fans are just too impatient. Changing managers like soup.

Solkjaer deserves more time. I mean he has over a 50% win rate. How can they move him on like that. I'm so angry right now. undecided

Common... PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE!!!

Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by dfrost: 8:42pm On Nov 21, 2021
fergie001:

Vawulenceeeeeeeee!!! cheesy grin
Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by DaRuud(m): 9:06pm On Nov 21, 2021
Wàhálà

HonNL:

Manchester United

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Football Rules When We Were Kids / Nations Cup- Egypt, Tunisia, Senegal, Madagascar Through. Plus Group Standings / History As Nigeria Qualify For First Ever Cricket World Cup - ICC Cricket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.