Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,257 members, 7,860,591 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:05 PM

Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United (19132 Views)

I Asked For $4M For Haaland, Manchester United Turned It Down - Ole Gunnar / Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Leaves Manchester United Academy / Jose Mourinho Leaves Manchester United (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by yemi1504: 2:46pm On Nov 21, 2021
PlayMaker14:
There is one £80mil fraud earning an outrageous weekly wage for being useless but Ole is the sacrificial lamb...

The team needs a total overhauling at the defense, reduce the game time of the 36yrs old Portuguese Tap-in merchant so that others can have a chance to prove their worth.

Send McTominay on a 2yrs loan and sell him upon his return just like the way Liverpool did to Lois Karius.

But wetin concern me, I am just an upcoming sport analyst. grin

Of course, the overrated British project in defense needs to be sold but first, strip the captaincy from him and give it to Fernandes. Three quarters of the defense needs a makeover, we need a crossing RB and two CBs (Maguireshit and Bailly need to go along with AWB). Trippier, Caglar Soyuncu and James Tarkowski are likely solutions. Also, a capable DM in Yves Bissouma is sorely needed to fully makeover the defense. In short, I don't envy who is taking up the reins permanently (I am hoping it is Zidane) as the person will have to clear a lot of deadwood. Problem positions in my opinion are RB, one of the CBs, backing up CB, DM, CM, RW and ST (as CR7 can't press the ball, Joshua King is a likely solution or get a very good and nimble striker from the Ligue 1 as they seem to do well in the Premier League). Also, club's heirarchy needs to be severely overhauled by at least getting an experienced Director of Football and player recruitment (Borussia Dortmund is a good place to start) and looking for round fits in round holes. My 2 cents.

3 Likes

Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by emae009(m): 2:46pm On Nov 21, 2021
blaise26abj:

It is not by force to use Ronaldo if he wasn’t comfortable with his return . He is the coach and the failure of his team rests solely on his shoulders .

tried that against Everton and every pundit, fan and SAF had an opinion about that.
Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by rickyrex(m): 2:49pm On Nov 21, 2021
Very stingy club just when Chelsea is about to cut it own share of the cake, they decided to lay off their coach. Man-U no try for this one
Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by fairwilliams: 2:49pm On Nov 21, 2021
PlayMaker14:
There is one £80mil fraud earning an outrageous weekly wage for being useless but Ole is the sacrificial lamb...

The team needs a total overhauling at the defense, reduce the game time of the 36yrs old Portuguese Tap-in merchant so that others can have a chance to prove their worth.

Send McTominay on a 2yrs loan and sell him upon his return just like the way Liverpool did to Lois Karius.

OLE was D fraud & nt E £80m.
He shud av summon d courage by sending d maggotire to train witg u23 team but he was brainwashed by d idiot maguire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 2:50pm On Nov 21, 2021
I knew since yesterday.
Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by robosky02(m): 2:51pm On Nov 21, 2021
Waiting for Nigerian's Ole

Aka Ganet Rohr to do same this week
Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by alphabbey1(m): 2:51pm On Nov 21, 2021
delta2x:
Why Na?
Ole is under a lot of pressure but he's giving the club his all. The players should take responsibility for their degrading performances.

Plz Check my signature
players should take responsibility for a club's degrading performance !!! Club with Ronaldo, cavani, rashford... I don't know you, but You should never be allowed to manage any business
Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by iamademola(m): 2:55pm On Nov 21, 2021
Who remembered his first 5 win games for ManU .

They called him 5 star General then,

Bye bye oh
Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by Juanmike(m): 2:56pm On Nov 21, 2021
unbitchable:
The rot in ManUtd is powered by the return of the old fraud.
From Bruno to Cavani have all become bums since the old fraud was brought back. With due respect to Ole, he never wanted the old fraud, he never asked for him. The old fraud crept into ManUtd less than 12 hours before the deadline. Ole had the plan to stabilize a team that was on a consistent run last season and demanded for key players in Varane, Sancho and the return of Lingard. The sudden return of the old fraud was a huge disruption to ManUtd system.
Well, Ole had to be the fall guy, same way Sarri and Pirlo paid the price in Juventus. News have it that the Coach of Portugal is also under massive pressure just because of a certain old fraud who is creating a big damage to both club and country.
So much hate for one person
Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by brainhgeek(m): 2:57pm On Nov 21, 2021
The lads did a good job with the mutiny they started this season. I hope they recover from it too
Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by fairwilliams: 2:59pm On Nov 21, 2021
alphabbey1:
players should take responsibility for a club's degrading performance !!! Club with Ronaldo, cavani, rashford... I don't know you, but You should never be allowed to manage any business

E pain Cr7 die last 9t he was all over d pitch running up&down. Infact VDB was awesome lst 9t. Just that OLE dnt knw hw good d guy is.
When sterling wasn't @his best PEP began 2bench him and then City became RAW. Ole should av do d same with Maguire/AWB/FRED/TOMINAY wan bissaka and maguire useless and fred worst
Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by naija1stnigar(m): 3:00pm On Nov 21, 2021
From soskjaer to carrick someone with no proven managerial credentials I think man united just adopted the jumia promo mentality, meet them and pick 3 points without stress.
Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by Juanmike(m): 3:00pm On Nov 21, 2021
emae009:

tried that against Everton and every pundit, fan and SAF had an opinion about that.
But why didn't he get results before bringing him?, Remember he didn't play carabao cup, why couldn't ole figure how to progress...
Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by imoowo(m): 3:01pm On Nov 21, 2021
U where are afred of changes Ole, but good bye
Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 21, 2021
Fake news.
He was sacked by ManU. He never parted ways with ManU
Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by vickydevoka(m): 3:01pm On Nov 21, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Selling matic and Maguire is de number 1 thing
Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by Olam09(m): 3:07pm On Nov 21, 2021
That doesn't stop them from getting beaten.. Manchester United is jinxed
Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by Yungdav(m): 3:09pm On Nov 21, 2021
unbitchable:

Have you forgotten how Ole was roasted when he substituted him in the game against Young boys, have you?

Do you think Ole would make it alive if he benched him?. He is bigger than Ole. The only coach who could bench his ass, if ManUtd had acted faster, is Conte. Conte would tie his balls to the bench and get away with it.
You're right bro

1 Like

Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 21, 2021
inevitable
Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by nesgeeek(m): 3:17pm On Nov 21, 2021
The managerial work bin don tire ole himself before them sack am. utd board get plenty patience for ole to turn things around but ole no fit, Congratulations to Manchester utd!
Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by crossbreedwears(m): 3:19pm On Nov 21, 2021
McToninay or Fred
PlayMaker14:

Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by blowjohn(m): 3:20pm On Nov 21, 2021
ifytrik:
The worse coach of all time, meanwhile zidane right now

How can u say that when we have Rhor of super eagles
Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by richmanrichard: 3:20pm On Nov 21, 2021
PlayMaker14:

total overhaul? damn! ole has spent over 400 million pounds. The problem with united is that the board and fans dont even know their wahala
Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by Larryhoover(m): 3:22pm On Nov 21, 2021
unbitchable:
The rot in ManUtd is powered by the return of the old fraud.
From Bruno to Cavani have all become bums since the old fraud was brought back. With due respect to Ole, he never wanted the old fraud, he never asked for him. The old fraud crept into ManUtd less than 12 hours before the deadline. Ole had the plan to stabilize a team that was on a consistent run last season and demanded for key players in Varane, Sancho and the return of Lingard. The sudden return of the old fraud was a huge disruption to ManUtd system.
Well, Ole had to be the fall guy, same way Sarri and Pirlo paid the price in Juventus. News have it that the Coach of Portugal is also under massive pressure just because of a certain old fraud who is creating a big damage to both club and country.

This is just the hard truth. Man U was better than this before Ronaldo returned.

3 Likes

Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by richmanrichard: 3:24pm On Nov 21, 2021
[q
Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by Som497: 3:26pm On Nov 21, 2021
A deranged lunatic spewing trash like his mad mother.
Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by richmanrichard: 3:29pm On Nov 21, 2021
blowjohn:

How can u say that when we have Rhor of super eagles
rohr might b doing badly now but he is among d very best we have ever had. u 4got once upon a time that we brought a german, paid him millions n took him to a worldcup n he failed to even win a single game.you are a kid if not u wud not say this.rohr has qualified us effortly to any tournament he took us to. b4 rohr we had always been mathematicians needing other ppl to drop points b4 we ever qualified 4 anything.to shock u; rohr has d highest win percentage of any manager nigeria has ever had.no worry nigerians go soon go back to mathematics soon
Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by Angelfrost(m): 3:34pm On Nov 21, 2021
Kingcalls:

Ronaldo will shame una again

Ronaldo needs to put in the work biko... Scoring decisive goals now and then is good, but it's the player that puts in the work every week that clubs need!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Football Rules When We Were Kids / Nations Cup- Egypt, Tunisia, Senegal, Madagascar Through. Plus Group Standings / History As Nigeria Qualify For First Ever Cricket World Cup - ICC Cricket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.