Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,292 members, 7,860,701 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:37 PM

Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United (19133 Views)

I Asked For $4M For Haaland, Manchester United Turned It Down - Ole Gunnar / Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Leaves Manchester United Academy / Jose Mourinho Leaves Manchester United (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by fergie001: 9:42pm On Nov 21, 2021
dfrost:

Vawulenceeeeeeeee!!! cheesy grin
Good for him grin cheesy
Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by system21: 9:56pm On Nov 21, 2021
Carrick will be the coach when they play chelsea. From cluelessness to mediocrity.
Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by mrkings84(m): 5:37am On Nov 22, 2021
unbitchable:
The rot in ManUtd is powered by the return of the old fraud.
From Bruno to Cavani have all become bums since the old fraud was brought back. With due respect to Ole, he never wanted the old fraud, he never asked for him. The old fraud crept into ManUtd less than 12 hours before the deadline. Ole had the plan to stabilize a team that was on a consistent run last season and demanded for key players in Varane, Sancho and the return of Lingard. The sudden return of the old fraud was a huge disruption to ManUtd system.
Well, Ole had to be the fall guy, same way Sarri and Pirlo paid the price in Juventus. News have it that the Coach of Portugal is also under massive pressure just because of a certain old fraud who is creating a big damage to both club and country.

Just spewing thrash
Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by Larryhoover(m): 8:02am On Nov 22, 2021
Som497:
can u tell me where manu were in their ucl group by this time last year. Spewing trash like ur family members. Last season manu came 2nd in the league because. Liverpool suffered injury woes. Chelsea were far off in the league when Tuchel took over. Arsenal and Tottenham were woeful last season . And in ur deluded mind u think they were doing better before Ronaldo came. Why has it been him saving their ass in the ucl week in week out. Ur messi was lucky to be in a better team but he has struggled to get a goal in the useless league. Dnt even tell me he creates chances cos na una normal excuse be that. Ronaldo has 2 assists while ur messi has 0 . I dnt even have a problem with him cos he has nothing to prove again as GOAT same as Ronaldo but anyone saying the latter is the problem has madness and brain failure running through his family. Go and get sense, its nt yet late.

Don't let your love for Ronaldo becloud your cognitive reasoning. I am not hating on Ronaldo bro and he is one of the finest athlete that I admire. But look deeply and ask yourself, what is the difference between the current ManU squad and the previous one before Ronaldo. Even Gary Neville gave the example of how his presence has disrupted the squad as he always want to be fielded but he doesn't backtrack to support the defence, causing more pressure on the team when they are under attack.

Don't just be a sentimental Ronaldo fan, go and check his heat maps since he joined ManU and try and think deeply before hitting keyboard to attack people because they have difference of opinion.

Peace!
Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by dreyboard(m): 9:08am On Nov 22, 2021
As ole is going, fred, wan bissaka, Maguire, martial should kindly follow, a coach that needs a trophy will not need these players
Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 22, 2021
Olam09:
That doesn't stop them from getting beaten.. Manchester United is jinxed

Man U is 'Cuppy' jinxed grin grin grin
Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by Som497: 3:53pm On Dec 15, 2021
Larryhoover:

Don't let your love for Ronaldo becloud your cognitive reasoning. I am not hating on Ronaldo bro and he is one of the finest athlete that I admire. But look deeply and ask yourself, what is the difference between the current ManU squad and the previous one before Ronaldo. Even Gary Neville gave the example of how his presence has disrupted the squad as he always want to be fielded but he doesn't backtrack to support the defence, causing more pressure on the team when they are under attack.

Don't just be a sentimental Ronaldo fan, go and check his heat maps since he joined ManU and try and think deeply before hitting keyboard to attack people because they have difference of opinion.

Peace!
Don’t be a fool. Does Messi press in PSG farmers league as a matter of fact . But Ronaldo doing less pressing na una problem . Go 2 hL with ur bullshit.
Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by Larryhoover(m): 6:34pm On Dec 15, 2021
Som497:
Don’t be a fool. Does Messi press in PSG farmers league as a matter of fact . But Ronaldo doing less pressing na una problem . Go 2 hL with ur bullshit.
This comment of yours shows how low life you are. I am sure if you take your life serious as you took Ronaldo's, you ll be far better in life than where you are now. You insulted me the other day and out of courtesy, I felt I should use a constructive argument to make you see beyond your cray fish brain but instead of you to learn you came back as a toothless dog that you are dishing out insult over Ronaldo that doesn't even know your wretched life.

Bro, direct this energy into self development and you may also be a world star and stop being a numbskull.

#Idiot
Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by Som497: 1:11am On Dec 16, 2021
Larryhoover:

This comment of yours shows how low life you are. I am sure if you take your life serious as you took Ronaldo's, you ll be far better in life than where you are now. You insulted me the other day and out of courtesy, I felt I should use a constructive argument to make you see beyond your cray fish brain but instead of you to learn you came back as a toothless dog that you are dishing out insult over Ronaldo that doesn't even know your wretched life.

Bro, direct this energy into self development and you may also be a world star and stop being a numbskull.

#Idiot
bastardized bastard. Does ur Messi know you ? I have no problem with him but with all you his fans . Discrediting Ronaldo every time . Dingbat. I’m more successful than you will ever dream of. Kiddo
Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United by Larryhoover(m): 8:47am On Dec 16, 2021
Som497:
bastardized bastard. Does ur Messi know you ? I have no problem with him but with all you his fans . Discrediting Ronaldo every time . Dingbat. I’m more successful than you will ever dream of. Kiddo

It is only an empty barrel that makes the loudest noise #Mr Successful.

Go get a better life.

EOD!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Football Rules When We Were Kids / Nations Cup- Egypt, Tunisia, Senegal, Madagascar Through. Plus Group Standings / History As Nigeria Qualify For First Ever Cricket World Cup - ICC Cricket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.