Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,379 members, 7,822,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Opinion Poll : Do You Think OAU MBA Student Was Killed For Money Rituals ? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Opinion Poll : Do You Think OAU MBA Student Was Killed For Money Rituals ? (639 Views)

Adegoke Timothy, Dead OAU MBA Student: Update From His Brother / Slay King Killed For Stealing iPhone And Laptop In Edo. Graphic Photos / Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion Poll : Do You Think OAU MBA Student Was Killed For Money Rituals ? by Restroom: 11:48am On Nov 21, 2021
I want to sample your opinion on the cause of Death of the MBA students that went missing in Hilton hotel, last week and was later found dead.

Do you think the young man was a victim of ritual killing? or died a natural death ?

If you think, the young man was used for rituals, please like this post. It is good we let police and the hotel owners know,that Nigerians are not stupid.

We know that the bastard hotelier is a useless ritualist.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion Poll : Do You Think OAU MBA Student Was Killed For Money Rituals ? by elmodee7(m): 11:51am On Nov 21, 2021
There are 3 sides of a story, your side, my side and the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion Poll : Do You Think OAU MBA Student Was Killed For Money Rituals ? by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 21, 2021
He was killed. Simple!

1 Like

Re: Opinion Poll : Do You Think OAU MBA Student Was Killed For Money Rituals ? by Restroom: 11:55am On Nov 21, 2021
elmodee7:
There are 3 sides of a story, your side, my side and the truth.

So, what's the truth?
Re: Opinion Poll : Do You Think OAU MBA Student Was Killed For Money Rituals ? by Restroom: 11:57am On Nov 21, 2021
ThankYouGod:
He was killed. Simple!

In a Nigerian hotel and with body parts mutilated....
Re: Opinion Poll : Do You Think OAU MBA Student Was Killed For Money Rituals ? by daddytime(m): 11:59am On Nov 21, 2021
Yes, what else could have led them into murdering him?

It wasn't as if he had a bullion van with him, neither did they make use of his bank cards to steal his money.

If it is proven that he was murdered which I sincerely believe because every other statement and spin-off to suggest to the contrary has all been epic fails.

The question then becomes, "Why was he killed, his body moved, and concealed in a shallow grave?

This bears every hallmark of a premeditated murder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion Poll : Do You Think OAU MBA Student Was Killed For Money Rituals ? by DOTian: 12:02pm On Nov 21, 2021
Dude was most probably killed for all those their primitive cult related butchery that happens in that part of the country. That hotel might be a "headhunting" front all along. Primitive cult killings used to be a common occurance around the country, but it has abated in certain areas as a result of growing rejection. The problem here is that when a people defend all sorts base-primitive practices as symbols of their culture, things like these thrive..

Imagine the hassles that come with the Oro festival and this iyala oja nonsense in this century? What it means is that if the Oro festival needs human heads to be consumated, it is actually culturally permissable to do so. In which case head hunting will continue to be a lucrative business. That is the foundation of the whole Evil realities.. He might not have been killed for money making but surely has something to do with one moribund cultural practice..
Re: Opinion Poll : Do You Think OAU MBA Student Was Killed For Money Rituals ? by illicit(m): 12:03pm On Nov 21, 2021
Cc
Packagerz
Re: Opinion Poll : Do You Think OAU MBA Student Was Killed For Money Rituals ? by Restroom: 12:23pm On Nov 21, 2021
Black man kills for money rituals, prosperity and fame. Some of Our hotels are organ traffickng centers, so it's u fortunate Timothy was not cautious enough...

It is what our big men do to stay rich..... especially this Christmas period.....
Re: Opinion Poll : Do You Think OAU MBA Student Was Killed For Money Rituals ? by falcon01: 12:31pm On Nov 21, 2021
Restroom:

In a Nigerian hotel and with body parts mutilated....

maybe organs sold for black market, because I heard spare parts are pretty expensive
Re: Opinion Poll : Do You Think OAU MBA Student Was Killed For Money Rituals ? by Restroom: 3:22pm On Nov 21, 2021
falcon01:
maybe organs sold for black market, because I heard spare parts are pretty expensive

Very possible

(1) (Reply)

How do i stop drug addiction please help? / Man B£@ts His Wife Because She Broke His Car Windscreen, Wife Grab His Gbola / UPS Wants To Collaborate With NDLEA To Scam Me Or What?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.