Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,469 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Case settled. I love u all - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Case settled. I love u all (711 Views)

What Is The Worst Response U Have Gotten From " I LOVE U" / Nigerian Girls Are Awesome, Not Useless. (Case Settled) / I Say Thank U All _kimnia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Case settled. I love u all by Okiemute101: 5:49pm On Nov 21, 2021
The matter don settle. Thanks to you all for your kind words and advice. I feel very happy & confident now. Thank GOD i shared this here. Y'all are amazing. I will hustle tight & smart & pay her real good when the time comes. I pray it comes soon without her changing before then. That's my fear.
Re: Case settled. I love u all by Sonnobax15(m): 5:51pm On Nov 21, 2021
lipsrsealed
Op,with your moniker,I believe you're from Delta state..And you're an urhobo to be precise........
You should have followed the meaning of your name--"Okiemute". Which means "there's a time for everything".

In as much as she hasn't voiced it out yet,but we all know it's just a matter of time before she go begin blow the alarm....Na you even fvck up for the first place wey you take allow her to go introduce you to her people as a virtual rich man grin. Now you must leave with the burden of trying to live up to expectations cheesy. Eyahhhhh, wahala......

Honestly cha,I dey feel your plight as a fellow guyman... Because no man go feel ok seeing his woman shouldering all the responsibilities of his home...... Sometimes self,even woman wrapper self dey get courtesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Case settled. I love u all by Omihanifa: 5:53pm On Nov 21, 2021
Guy you need to double your Hustle o because very soon she will get tired of spending her money. How you will know this is when she starts having unnecessary mood swings.

Nigerian women that I know don't really like spending their money for long o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Case settled. I love u all by Smartb0y: 5:55pm On Nov 21, 2021
Okiemute101:
I hope i didnt make a mistake allowing this? Should this continue while i keep my hustle tight 2 match up?
You sound as if you don't got a steady job
Re: Case settled. I love u all by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 21, 2021
Double your hustle guy, women change.... keep that in mind
Re: Case settled. I love u all by Bola146(f): 5:55pm On Nov 21, 2021
grin you have started the journey, you need to double your hustle like seriously. Since she has what you wanted, both of you should work things out for them. But don't overdo yourself ooo.
Re: Case settled. I love u all by dingbang(m): 5:56pm On Nov 21, 2021
Enjoy her money please...men have tried a lot.
Re: Case settled. I love u all by Themainboy22: 5:58pm On Nov 21, 2021
Nawaoo.. You said you are working and doing well for yourself, but the only problem is that she's "better" than you financially. My advice: Marry her, as much as she's feminine and respectful to you. Don't depend on her, nor her money but try as much as possible to carry your basic manly duty in your home. But If you know you can't look beyond her wealth, and handle her as a woman and a wife that's supposed to be married and submissive to you, I advise you quit the relationship now.
Re: Case settled. I love u all by dawnomike(m): 5:58pm On Nov 21, 2021
Your problem is that that you do not have a problem... Double your hustle. It is only a matter of time and be gllad you have an understanding lady by your side!!!
Re: Case settled. I love u all by deewhydoski(m): 5:58pm On Nov 21, 2021
Okiemute101:
Greetings nairalanders.

I need 2 share dis with u all. I dont understand what's going on with me. I had a beautiful introduction with d lady i love with all my life. She's very ok on her own & am cool as well but not up to her standard financially. She undertands dis very well with respect. But i feel very less of myself whenever she does things that am supposed to do as a man at a point. She never complains tho cos she's capable filling the void. We dont live together yet but we see and talk with each other on daily basis. She covers me up so many times in financial areas. She has proved her love to me endless times without abuse but i'm scared about dis & working out my ass 2 meet her standard so she wont someday voice it out to me. Now here's d problem, i am not super rich but she presented me to her late father's family as been rich. We provided everything they needed through her most support. I hope i didnt make a mistake allowing this? Should this continue while i keep my hustle tight 2 match up?
In everything that u do, don't allow her to give u money to pay her bride price. Struggle and do the necessary things in ur own purse.
You said she is supportive, that is very good but make sure you too u are working and u are able to take responsibilities of few things if not all.
Since is she is an understanding person she will support u in her own little way but make sure u are bringing something on the table.
Re: Case settled. I love u all by Oblongata: 5:59pm On Nov 21, 2021
See guy every girls case is peculiar… what Taye did might be different from what kehinde would do. We don’t know your fiancé’, we have never met her before and we cannot judge her based on what other girls are doing/did.

But the little I know you from your write up is that you are not mature yet, but you will soon get there.

Hope for the best and prepare for the worst!
Re: Case settled. I love u all by Okiemute101: 6:01pm On Nov 21, 2021
Smartb0y:
You sound as if you don't got a steady job

Hmmm. Well its business not rossy as usual not a job.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Case settled. I love u all by Smartb0y: 6:05pm On Nov 21, 2021
Okiemute101:

Hmmm. Well its business not rossy as usual not a job.
Business is better if you know your onions wink.
You'll be alright just don't rest on your oars.

She's highly invested in you, don't worry..... she's not going anywhere grin
Re: Case settled. I love u all by Nackzy: 6:07pm On Nov 21, 2021
The greatest mistake that you'll do is to settle with a girl when you know you're not buoyant like she is, Try as much as you can to strike a balance,

I once dated someone who practically talks down on my financial status, she had her own house in a Choiced area, when i was still struggling to pay rent, she was supportive but she will always voice it out, that alone dettered me from getting married to her.

You can also be lucky you meet and marry someone who's more buoyant than you are and she will never for once use it against you, but those types are very hard to find.
Re: Case settled. I love u all by mikigen(m): 6:09pm On Nov 21, 2021
Okiemute my guy cheesy
Re: Case settled. I love u all by Ynix(m): 6:10pm On Nov 21, 2021
Okiemute101:
Greetings nairalanders.

I need 2 share dis with u all. I dont understand what's going on with me. I had a beautiful introduction with d lady i love with all my life. She's very ok on her own & am cool as well but not up to her standard financially. She undertands dis very well with respect. But i feel very less of myself whenever she does things that am supposed to do as a man at a point. She never complains tho cos she's capable filling the void. We dont live together yet but we see and talk with each other on daily basis. She covers me up so many times in financial areas. She has proved her love to me endless times without abuse but i'm scared about dis & working out my ass 2 meet her standard so she wont someday voice it out to me. Now here's d problem, i am not super rich but she presented me to her late father's family as been rich. We provided everything they needed through her most support. I hope i didnt make a mistake allowing this? Should this continue while i keep my hustle tight 2 match up?
Don't over stress yourself bro, the most important thing is that she gives you peace of mind and that you are doing your best to grow up financially. You can't achieve all of that in a day so stay calm
Re: Case settled. I love u all by Okiemute101: 6:15pm On Nov 21, 2021
Smartb0y:

Business is better if you know your onions wink.
You'll be alright just don't rest on your oars.

She's highly invested in you, don't worry..... she's not going anywhere grin

thanks buddy... Your words have changed a lot in me right now. I will keep my hustle tight & remain focus. God bless u

1 Like

Re: Case settled. I love u all by Candidlady: 6:16pm On Nov 21, 2021
You cant back out now. Just dont downplay yourself. Your self esteem/worth should be firm, cuz really issues like this rolls to insecurity.

when a lady is "geniuely" inlove with a guy, shes ready to go any length and who knows maybe you just found yourself a "geniue" one

¤dont just like the fact she introd you to her ppl as wealth¤

and lastly double/tripple your hustle. Make boys wey you old pass no go dey provide umbrella for your wife2be when rain dey cuz you couldnt.
Re: Case settled. I love u all by Bluhazel: 6:21pm On Nov 21, 2021
dingbang:
Enjoy her money please...men have tried a lot.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Case settled. I love u all by AutoChick4U(f): 6:22pm On Nov 21, 2021
When there's funds, and a lady truly loves you she'll definitely support you.
Re: Case settled. I love u all by Okiemute101: 6:28pm On Nov 21, 2021
Trust me y'all are a blessing to me right now. The solution i've gotten so far is to double my hustle which i will definitely do now without d worries of insecurity. I will stand firm till she begins to enjoy wealth from my side. Love you all!
Re: Case settled. I love u all by Okiemute101: 6:37pm On Nov 21, 2021
Ynix:

Don't over stress yourself bro, the most important thing is that she gives you peace of mind and that you are doing your best to grow up financially. You can't achieve all of that in a day so stay calm

thanks buddy. I really need 2 let this sink into my head
Re: Case settled. I love u all by Okiemute101: 6:42pm On Nov 21, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Op,with your moniker,I believe you're from Delta state..And you're an urhobo to be precise........
You should have followed the meaning of your name--"Okiemute". Which means "there's a time for everything".

In as much as she hasn't voiced it out yet,but we all know it's just a matter of time before she go begin blow the alarm....Na you even fvck up for the first place wey you take allow her to go introduce you to her people as a virtual rich man grin. Now you must leave with the burden of trying to live up to expectations cheesy. Eyahhhhh, wahala......

Honestly cha,I dey feel your plight as a fellow guyman... Because no man go feel ok seeing his woman shouldering all the responsibilities of his home...... Sometimes self,even woman wrapper self dey get courtesy cheesy

u have spoken well brother. The matter wan tire me before but i think i no need fear again. Everything go soft with time. I go do the needful. Na my ego dey hunt me
Re: Case settled. I love u all by Nonexisting: 7:38pm On Nov 21, 2021
She is either a very rare vaginarian or she needs your help to answer a "Mrs". Either way, be watchful because when it looks to good and easy, there's a always a problem.
Re: Case settled. I love u all by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 22, 2021
AutoChick4U:
When there's funds, and a lady truly loves you she'll definitely support you.
You, will you support him??
It's sweet to say it. Is it sweet to walk the walk?
Hey...So you logged out at 3.:36 am. The heck! Don't tell me you were browsing through romance field and all these love, relationship threads. Looking for..... You love to love and be loved, don't ya? You come off as those sucker-for-love typa chicks. But, one part of my heart tells me that you have a dark, better-left-untold past, involving guys, guy, and more guys lipsrsealed
Don't you have offline suitors or admirers coming your way occasionally? Why am I even interested in knowing, self. I don't know. *Shrugs *

(1) (Reply)

If wishes were horse. A day in my boring life as I wish I could find a rich man / Brb / Ladies This Is How To Get A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.