Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,035 members, 7,814,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack (17397 Views)

Bandits Kidnap 87 In Fresh Kaduna Attack / Bandits Kill 10 In Fresh Kaduna Attack / 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack by Tonytonex(m): 5:32am On Nov 22, 2021
juniorstar:

Should be in Kaduna dis morning for a job that can fetch above 2.5m but I declined even though flight ticket was ready to be paid for..this is d Nigeria we find ourselves in. Would have really love to take the job but I love my life more
Is there any flights to kaduna state?
Re: Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack by tradepunter: 5:35am On Nov 22, 2021
smileyoo:
don't mind him, some nigerians can be irritatingly selfish, always behaving like fish in the river; - a fisherman will be ashore, picking them one after the other, while the free ones inside the sea will be swimming as if nothing happens, until it becomes their own turn for the same fisherman to pick them.
not my portion crew, can be irritating, instead of striving to build a better society where everyone could be safe, they will be busy with a selfish prayer that helps no one.
nobody deserves evil portion.

Your rant doesn't make sense...

Because you just made a stupid assumption... What makes you think they are not in depressed mode... What makes you think they are not sad?

What do you expect them to do? To carry guns and go after the terrorist? When you live a failed state, you can't do anything other than to be thankful.

Also they never mentioned to you that they won't be assisting security officials, neither did they mention they won't be offering help to the family.

Even soldiers that come out of their first combat battle alive have the same mode of been thankful they didn't die in their first engagement.

Stop the unnecessary ranting,

1 Like

Re: Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack by Nothingserious: 5:58am On Nov 22, 2021
smileyoo:
don't mind him, some nigerians can be irritatingly selfish, always behaving like fish in the river; - a fisherman will be ashore, picking them one after the other, while the free ones inside the sea will be swimming as if nothing happens, until it becomes their own turn for the same fisherman to pick them.
not my portion crew, can be irritating, instead of striving to build a better society where everyone could be safe, they will be busy with a selfish prayer that helps no one.
nobody deserves evil portion.

Not fair on the kidnapped friends…good.

Shouldn’t display selfishness for coming out unhurt….good.

All other things you said down there out of anger are really not necessary. I am sure you said them because you were angry, but then they aren’t necessary. Prayers are not useless.
Those people plying the route, the kidnapped victims and the others definitely must have been trying their best to be good citizens, followers and would have been contributing to their society. The duty of building the society may not lie entirely in their hands.

They are victims here and are not the ones responsible for making that road and that society safe like you suggested.

That is government’s primary duty.

1 Like

Re: Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack by lookingfly: 6:02am On Nov 22, 2021
JubrinElSudan:
Not fair on the kidnapped friends
na so life be, it's not fair!
Re: Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack by lookingfly: 6:03am On Nov 22, 2021
gift2xl:
There are things that gets me angry, they know the danger of traveling Along that road but they will still transport through that path?
what do you want them to do?
Re: Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack by juniorstar(m): 6:06am On Nov 22, 2021
Tonytonex:
Is there any flights to kaduna state?
Yes

1 Like

Re: Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack by Danjikanbauchi: 6:08am On Nov 22, 2021
Allah tsine wa HellRufai. No crime happening in southern kaduna without HellRufai approval.

Most of our villages Adara villages have been desserted Fulani terrorists killed rape and kidnapped at will because they have weapons while we have only God.
Re: Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack by batstan(m): 6:14am On Nov 22, 2021
juniorstar:

Should be in Kaduna dis morning for a job that can fetch above 2.5m but I declined even though flight ticket was ready to be paid for..this is d Nigeria we find ourselves in. Would have really love to take the job but I love my life more
What job? Hushh, kiddo!!

I just got back from the Northeast, mind you, people still go to Sudan and Somalia but you are here making unnecessary noise.

4 Likes

Re: Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack by DEXTROVERT: 6:15am On Nov 22, 2021
juniorstar:

Hard luck bro
Re: Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack by chudez0147(m): 6:18am On Nov 22, 2021
gift2xl:
There are things that gets me angry, they know the danger of traveling Along that road but they will still transport through that path?
What do you want them to do ? Even if they don't travel them go still kidnap them . It is well
Re: Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack by Abimbola29(m): 6:22am On Nov 22, 2021
gift2xl:
Sorry pls what route is that ?
Re: Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack by Enyimbamercedes: 6:23am On Nov 22, 2021
This is strictly a family affair

Buhari treats the bandits like stubborn children; “ we can crush you”, “ be warned”, “ desist from banditry or we will …” but if small cough happens in another region… operation alligator smile and python dance!

Bandits, please ride on!

1 Like

Re: Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack by batstan(m): 6:28am On Nov 22, 2021
OrdinaryNigeria:

Guy no option

How many people can that train take?

Flight to core north is on schedule, like once or twice bc of how de place dry.

That road has potholes bc of the high volume vehiclar activities. Its de most busy road in de North and very close to Lagos Ibadan
Guy, you try but that train has never been filled to capacity.
You can say due to high fare or proximity to stations that's why they choose road.

On flights schedule, why are you talking like there are flights to every other parts of the country, like any day any time?

That video isn't confirmed, where are the other travellers, other road users?
Don't be fooled.
Re: Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack by Kokaine(m): 6:29am On Nov 22, 2021
gift2xl:
not everyone can afford flight. The train was attacked recently. People still need to move for survival.

1 Like

Re: Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack by mediclife1987(m): 6:32am On Nov 22, 2021
bdon123:

Bro i live in Kaduna...its a fun place to live.Just so u know,where i live in kaduna u can walk on d street even 1am in d morning n ur safety is guaranteed.Not everywhere in kaduna is unsafe bro

Me Waka 1am for Kaduna? When dem no swear for me.

Wetin I wan even find come there in the 1st place?

2 Likes

Re: Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack by muheeb01(m): 6:36am On Nov 22, 2021
That kaduna-abuja highway is one of the most dangerous to pass.....travellers beware this festive season....may God dey protect us and our family

Check my signature and my profile for my work
Re: Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:41am On Nov 22, 2021
gift2xl:

A lot of people have no option.
Re: Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:43am On Nov 22, 2021
mediclife1987:

Don't mind him. Maybe he lives in the Government House.

Leave him let him be having his fun.

1 Like

Re: Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack by Munamu: 7:01am On Nov 22, 2021
gift2xl:

No alternative way bro! It is a major highway. Just like ibadan/Lagos express.
Re: Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack by Sholaco: 7:08am On Nov 22, 2021
gift2xl:
haba no alternative road o...its just lokoja and Abuja road, the only road that link all the entire southern states to the northern region
Re: Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack by 1stNumeroUno: 7:09am On Nov 22, 2021
If na other state this level of insecurity exist, el rufai would have been shouting advises with his ostrich voice o...
Re: Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack by Tingotoe: 7:10am On Nov 22, 2021
juniorstar:

you're not a good liar
Re: Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack by Sholaco: 7:10am On Nov 22, 2021
batstan:

What job? Hushh, kiddo!!

I just got back from the Northeast, mind you, people still go to Sudan and Somalia but you are here making unnecessary noise.
Hahahahahaha don't mind him
Re: Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:15am On Nov 22, 2021
gift2xl:
So what do you suggest they do? Not travel again?
Re: Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack by naturefellow(m): 7:15am On Nov 22, 2021
JubrinElSudan:
Not fair on the kidnapped friends
the curse of religion in Nigeria
Re: Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack by Richvibes1997: 7:19am On Nov 22, 2021
etokhana:

https://dailytrust.com/just-in-travellers-abducted-in-fresh-kaduna-attack
zoo country as always,many bad things happening daily and no one is talking, inflation, banditry, kidnapping,rape,favourism,terrorism, injustice unemployment, Nigerian dieing like rats,etc and am still surprised and why some idiots will say that yahoo is the problem of Nigeria I know some idiots will say I'm a yahoo boy, but maybe another definition of a affiliate marketer or crypto trader is a yahoo boy,dumb nation
Re: Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:22am On Nov 22, 2021
mediclife1987:

And it may be safer than where you are.
Re: Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack by juniorstar(m): 7:22am On Nov 22, 2021
Tingotoe:
you're not a good liar
Lol.not lying
Re: Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack by Brimstone77: 7:24am On Nov 22, 2021
cheesy

Esn/ipob again??

These ipob are bitting more than they can chew!! grin
Re: Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack by juniorstar(m): 7:26am On Nov 22, 2021
batstan:

What job? Hushh, kiddo!!

Lol..its called preparing to risk it..guess u were prepared to risk it...am not. Could go the first few days, weeks or even months what happens when the obvious happen..those close to me will now have to cough up couple of mills that should have been spent on better things.
Re: Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack by Ayomi90: 7:30am On Nov 22, 2021
Terorislam:
In the voice of local Yoruba Muslims, it does not matter so long as it is not the good people of Ipob that did it
Seems Yorubas are tormenting your life, dis one u ar having sleepless nights over people that doesn't give a f,,k Abt u. They are right when they call you emotional Igbos.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should INEC Postpone The Election To Allow More People Collect Their PVC? / Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend / Ogun APC Defies NWC Panel, Declares Amosun’s Candidate Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.