Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack (17402 Views)

Bandits Kidnap 87 In Fresh Kaduna Attack / Bandits Kill 10 In Fresh Kaduna Attack / 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack by Ayomi90: 7:33am On Nov 22, 2021
batstan:

What job? Hushh, kiddo!!

I just got back from the Northeast, mind you, people still go to Sudan and Somalia but you are here making unnecessary noise.
You call his safety noise and unnecessary, if you don't value your own life he does value his. You are the one giving unnecessary comment, if he goes now and he get kidnapped what will you do to help his situation?

1 Like

Re: Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack by Rebuke: 7:47am On Nov 22, 2021
bdon123:

Bro i live in Kaduna...its a fun place to live.Just so u know,where i live in kaduna u can walk on d street even 1am in d morning n ur safety is guaranteed.Not everywhere in kaduna is unsafe bro

Oh, thank yhu so much for this revelation. Please, keep enjoying yhur Kaduna and enjoy yhur 1am walk around town.

I hope yhu remain in that same environment and not go out.

1 Like

Re: Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack by prophetfire: 7:49am On Nov 22, 2021
gift2xl:
There are things that gets me angry, they know the danger of traveling Along that road but they will still transport through that path?
. Do you want them to use canoe? Is it everyone that can afford airplanes? Railways are on strike.
Re: Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack by Btruth: 8:01am On Nov 22, 2021
etokhana:

https://dailytrust.com/just-in-travellers-abducted-in-fresh-kaduna-attack
......fine, thank God for saving your lives...but what about the lives of your friends?

.... that's been selfish I think.
Re: Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 22, 2021
gift2xl:
There are things that gets me angry, they know the danger of traveling Along that road but they will still transport through that path?

Bros I beg, which other path do you want them to take? Can everyone afford the 3k for train or 33k for flight?
Re: Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack by Terorislam: 8:43am On Nov 22, 2021
Ayomi90:

Seems Yorubas are tormenting your life, dis one u ar having sleepless nights over people that doesn't give a f,,k Abt u. They are right when they call you emotional Igbos.
. I did not mention Yoruba, I only talk about the other type of Yoruba the miscreants among them,
Re: Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 22, 2021
juniorstar:

Should be in Kaduna dis morning for a job that can fetch above 2.5m but I declined even though flight ticket was ready to be paid for..this is d Nigeria we find ourselves in. Would have really love to take the job but I love my life more

Comrade, we know you're lying, but continue.

1 Like

Re: Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack by juniorstar(m): 8:54am On Nov 22, 2021
Buddha3:

Comrade, we know you're lying, but continue.
Chief am not lying why would I.. was really tempted to take this job..but I considered many things my safety, the trauma to those I care about if anything goes wrong cos I actually told them, even confided in a friend who is presently in the north about my situation should I just do the job and damn the consequences but this news here further strengthened the decision I took 3days ago. Have told the employer my fears and they have accepted my decision wishing me well in return. I don't know why u doubt it sha. Wouldn't have posted it here but this news caught my attention right on the same day I was supposed to be in Kaduna. Even had to talk to a friend who resides in Kaduna but presently in Abuja how the state is I was told the central part is safer. But I have dropped the idea of me moving to Kaduna.
Re: Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack by ISelectMySins: 9:04am On Nov 22, 2021
juniorstar:

Should be in Kaduna dis morning for a job that can fetch above 2.5m but I declined even though flight ticket was ready to be paid for..this is d Nigeria we find ourselves in. Would have really love to take the job but I love my life more

Which company is that? I'm ready to apply and relocate to Kaduna to Kaduna if it's true.
Re: Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack by Coolgent(m): 9:05am On Nov 22, 2021
Alhamdulillah i left Kaduna just yesterday.
May Allah punish Buhari!
Re: Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack by gbagyiza: 9:05am On Nov 22, 2021
bdon123:

Bro i live in Kaduna...its a fun place to live.Just so u know,where i live in kaduna u can walk on d street even 1am in d morning n ur safety is guaranteed.Not everywhere in kaduna is unsafe bro

I am also an indigene of the state and the truth is that the insecurity is given Kaduna state a bad name. Is Kaduna State the only State in Nigeria?
Re: Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack by Pax101: 9:18am On Nov 22, 2021
It doesn't matter.

Only BIAFRAN live matter. grin
Proud BIAFRAN boy
Re: Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack by InvertedHammer: 10:15am On Nov 22, 2021
Nbotee:

What choices or options do they have?
/
To travel that road and get kidnapped is an option. Sadly that’s what they chose.

/
Re: Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack by Teejay13(m): 11:26am On Nov 22, 2021
May God deliver us from the hands of these so call abductors.

These set of people are a threat to humanity and development in Nigeria.
Re: Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack by candidbabe(f): 12:25pm On Nov 22, 2021
gift2xl:
That is the only road that leads to abuja from Kaduna
So it's unavoidable

1 Like

Re: Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack by mediainc: 2:33pm On Nov 22, 2021
Nobody should pity the bandits when they are being killed.
Re: Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack by bdon123(m): 3:24pm On Nov 22, 2021
Rebuke:

Oh, thank yhu so much for this revelation. Please, keep enjoying yhur Kaduna and enjoy yhur 1am walk around town.

I hope yhu remain in that same environment and not go out.

Bro wat am trying to say there is alot of insecurity in d border towns only.To summarise...any town with access to big forest is already insecure in kaduna.The inner city towns are safe.I hav not in any way implied Kaduna is safe....outskirt towns are extremely unsafe in kaduna.
Re: Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack by bdon123(m): 10:34pm On Nov 22, 2021
oluplus:

In this same kaduna? Please what area in that so I can join you there?
Lol bro i will mention places that still are safe areas to live in kd that i know....Sabo,Barnawa,Highcost,Kamazou,Ungwan maigero,water intake,Narayi ......unsafe places...maraban rido,d whole of southern kaduna ,anywhere after gonin gora ,airport area .Hope u get d picture?I do understand there are more unsafe areas than actual safe...therefore u n i are saying d same thing
Re: Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack by Masterchef(m): 12:27am On Nov 23, 2021
Where is Buhari by the way and when is he going to declare these bandits as federal civil servants?

https://www.icirnigeria.org/declare-bandits-federal-civil-servants-if-they-cant-be-tagged-terrorists-sani-tells-fg/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Resume Or Resign: Ondo PDP Gives Akeredolu 3-day Ultimatum / Power Supply: Don’t Shut Down, Don’t Downsize, Fashola Tells Industrialists / All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.