Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

How Can You Handle Loneliness In A Relationship? Don't Feel Sad, Work It Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can You Handle Loneliness In A Relationship? Don't Feel Sad, Work It Out (295 Views)

Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK / She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky / Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can You Handle Loneliness In A Relationship? Don't Feel Sad, Work It Out by ayufun: 12:37am On Nov 22, 2021
Understand it well, loneliness in this perspective does not mean you're in need of a boyfriend/girlfriend, it actually means you have a lover, yet, it seems you're left alone in the relationship.

It's when the other partner does not value ( or you feel he/she does not value) the relationship as you're.

There are times romantic relationships don't fly, life itself is full of ups and downs, and that your love does not spark now does not mean the relationship is about to end.

If you're now feeling lonely in your relationship, how do you think you can cope with the situation?

This Guide also explains it Better here

Re: How Can You Handle Loneliness In A Relationship? Don't Feel Sad, Work It Out by ayufun: 5:49am On Nov 22, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Experience With A Bad Toilet. / What Is One Rule You Live By In 2021? / I Need A Mature Woman To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.