Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,325 members, 7,864,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:22 PM

Why Will My Girl Refuse To Kiss? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Will My Girl Refuse To Kiss? (10004 Views)

Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? / I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them / My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Will My Girl Refuse To Kiss? by jackpot(f): 7:45pm On Jun 09, 2011
@op

how old is the girl in question. 10 to 15?
Re: Why Will My Girl Refuse To Kiss? by Iyineda(m): 11:32pm On Jun 09, 2011
OP: My case is that other girls i have dated never complain of such. Why is she different? And what is mouth wash?

[size=18pt]what is mouth wash?[/size]

Re: Why Will My Girl Refuse To Kiss? by andrew444(m): 6:05pm On Jun 12, 2011
@poster u are a FOOL, Your mouth is stinking try to brush your fucking teeth, How can a gurl lips pain her for kissing, Or the gurl dont love you okay, Say u don Bleep the gurl self
Re: Why Will My Girl Refuse To Kiss? by tellwisdom: 2:10pm On Jun 13, 2011
Just try reduce the saliva you pour in her mouth cheesy
Re: Why Will My Girl Refuse To Kiss? by Sike(m): 6:20pm On Jun 13, 2011
Check, check that alwayz up to 8 hrs long, Make sure no stain!
Re: Why Will My Girl Refuse To Kiss? by Nobody: 1:56am On Jun 18, 2011
OP its probably you have a very bad mouth odour and this could explain why she refuses to kiss you cheesy.Just like some guys who have smelly hairy armpits and a very thick body odour because they find it hard to have a shower at least twice a day and even at times bathing in the morning is a big task for such guys.Anyway i tend to feel some sort of sympathy for the girls who end up with dirty men grin
Re: Why Will My Girl Refuse To Kiss? by IykeD(m): 6:48am On Jun 18, 2011
@OP, the girl in question is trying to be polite and feels u shud understand the message if u r smart. Please make sure you brush your teeth twice daily and floss every night if is possible and most importantly use mouth wash regularly. A home made mouth wash could suffice, mix salt in lukewarm water and rinse your mouth for at least 2mins. I bet you will come back with another thread like this "My gal wants to kill me with kiss" afterwards
Re: Why Will My Girl Refuse To Kiss? by obowunmi(m): 7:08am On Jun 18, 2011
@ OP: your breath smells like rotten cheese.
Re: Why Will My Girl Refuse To Kiss? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 18, 2011
upendo 98:

DETTOL MIXED WITH WHATT? LOL Your funny. But seriously dude .don't ask such questions in public forum. If you don't know mouth wash for christ's sake now what do you know?. Just dont.

I am so surprised as well !even if he has never heard of it, the fact that it is well written as mouth and wash is enough for him to figure it out,

No girl wants to kiss a dumb guy undecided
Re: Why Will My Girl Refuse To Kiss? by rumomonga(m): 6:00pm On Jun 18, 2011
jackpot:

@op

how old is the girl in question. 10 to 15?
2. Maybe she hates it. I once dated someone like that, she could bl33p u 4 eternity but wil only kiss u for like 2mins before the start of the show and when shes about to c¥m
3. Be careful, she might be loving someone else (from experience too)
Re: Why Will My Girl Refuse To Kiss? by k4kblues(f): 7:43pm On Jun 18, 2011
Ur mouth dey saver beyond mercy,or I can say ur mouth dey kawasaki or gbagazu mab U eat a lot of vegetable mixed with ugba dats what's making ur mouth enhheeee! Try eating ur shit and a cup of ur urine it might help.
Re: Why Will My Girl Refuse To Kiss? by busygirl(f): 1:09am On Jun 19, 2011
tbh kissing is overrated. @poster slap yourself for actually thinking about dumping your babe for it.
Re: Why Will My Girl Refuse To Kiss? by deoyel25(m): 5:25pm On Jun 23, 2011
Hahaha. There has been enough suggestions from the thread already. In 3 steps, your girlfriend is going to kill you with kisses.

1. Sun dry your mouth for 8 hours
2. Use kerosene to rinse your mouth
3. Now use dettol mixed with jik and hot water as mouthwash.

People bad ooo. grin grin
Re: Why Will My Girl Refuse To Kiss? by tblacker(m): 10:25pm On Jun 23, 2011
@dyt, Dettol mixed wit jik n hot water? lwkm4h.

Guy the chick is no more attracted to you anymore,she is still with you cuz of some good attribute you have and she hasn't got any guy who could give her such yet,as soon as she does,she is outta your league.

Do this check: Take her shopping and get her few interesting things that get her happy,then try to kiss her,if she does not refuse you but give it to you big time,trust me the story is not about her lips,she is not just attracted to you anymore. The check is only to turn her on and create an environment that bring alive the love for each other. If she refuses you kisses when you guys are back on this shopping while she is still in a good mood,then you've got to find out if there is a problem with you.

No follow dyt advise o,my hand no dey o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Handsome Guys, What Is It Like To Be An Attractive Guy / Very Curvy Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Racy Photos Showing Her Ass / If You Understand This Picture, Heaven Is Far From You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.