Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

No Respect For A Lady's Beauty Sleep! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Respect For A Lady's Beauty Sleep! (3030 Views)

8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys To Loose Respect For Them. / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Respect For A Lady's Beauty Sleep! by Pweety4me(f): 9:17pm On Jun 08, 2011
Seriously this is a NO NO NOOO!!

I hate it so much, being interrupted during my sleep, my lifestyle hasn't made it difficult for me to enjoy my peaceful sleep, so why then should someone come out of their way to disturb it!! angry

Well well i'm not here to banter about anything, i feel everyone deserves to enjoy their sleep no matter how long or short, without being disturbed, but maybe some just don't care about there sleep as much as others undecided

Something happened to me 2day & i just wanted to put out these questions to you guys.

Is it wrong for someone to ask a friend to call them back as they were in middle of a very peaceful sleep?

Is it enough reason for one to be offended?

Shouldn't a person have the courtesy to even insist on leaving them to sleep & calling them back?

Which one is much more disrespectful asking someone to call back as you want to complete your sleep or someone not asking for you to?

I mean what are your thoughts, cause this thing really pissed me off & wound me up like crazy!!
angry sad lipsrsealed

Re: No Respect For A Lady's Beauty Sleep! by 190: 9:21pm On Jun 08, 2011
smh
Re: No Respect For A Lady's Beauty Sleep! by kokoye(m): 9:21pm On Jun 08, 2011
what is wrong is the fact that you woke up to take the call
Re: No Respect For A Lady's Beauty Sleep! by r231(m): 9:22pm On Jun 08, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: No Respect For A Lady's Beauty Sleep! by 190: 9:27pm On Jun 08, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: No Respect For A Lady's Beauty Sleep! by Natasha2(f): 9:29pm On Jun 08, 2011
na wa for the pinchur o na so person wey dey sleep dey smile undecided
Re: No Respect For A Lady's Beauty Sleep! by kokoye(m): 9:29pm On Jun 08, 2011
^^^

sweet dreams maybe wink
Re: No Respect For A Lady's Beauty Sleep! by Natasha2(f): 9:34pm On Jun 08, 2011
[s]^^lolz na winch she wan chop grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
[/s]
Re: No Respect For A Lady's Beauty Sleep! by Pweety4me(f): 9:36pm On Jun 08, 2011
kokoye:

what is wrong is the fact that you woke up to take the call
That is not the point, if i didn't pic up it would be disturbing me loook this is not about me sha,

Would you like someone interrupting ur sleep?
Re: No Respect For A Lady's Beauty Sleep! by Pweety4me(f): 9:37pm On Jun 08, 2011
r231:

undecided undecided

What is it oga?

No be boyfriend o na my friend grin tongue
Re: No Respect For A Lady's Beauty Sleep! by kokoye(m): 9:39pm On Jun 08, 2011
Pweety4me:

That is not the point, if i didn't pic up it would be disturbing me loook this is not about me sha,

Would you like someone interrupting your sleep?

No.

And I take prevention moves . . like turning off the phone ringer wink
Re: No Respect For A Lady's Beauty Sleep! by Natasha2(f): 9:46pm On Jun 08, 2011
^^hehehe pweety don't know prevention she likes cure grin grin
Re: No Respect For A Lady's Beauty Sleep! by Pweety4me(f): 9:52pm On Jun 08, 2011
kokoye:

No.

And I take prevention moves . . like turning off the phone ringer wink
I can't do that sorry.

Natasha,,:

^^hehehe pweety don't know prevention she likes cure grin grin
You don't know what i know baby girl smiley
Re: No Respect For A Lady's Beauty Sleep! by kokoye(m): 9:57pm On Jun 08, 2011
So, . .you dont have any problems going back to sleep once your sleep has been disturbed then, I guess?

cos that's why I turn off my ringer.
Re: No Respect For A Lady's Beauty Sleep! by Natasha2(f): 9:59pm On Jun 08, 2011
but I know you love cure instead of prevention  cheesy
Re: No Respect For A Lady's Beauty Sleep! by MMM2(m): 10:00pm On Jun 08, 2011
angry
Re: No Respect For A Lady's Beauty Sleep! by HighChief4(m): 10:07pm On Jun 08, 2011
Mumu thread
Re: No Respect For A Lady's Beauty Sleep! by Pweety4me(f): 10:08pm On Jun 08, 2011
kokoye:

So, . .you dont have any problems going back to sleep once your sleep has been disturbed then, I guess?

cos that's why I turn off my ringer.

That was what pissed me off exactly!!

M M M:

angry
It dey vex you too?
Re: No Respect For A Lady's Beauty Sleep! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 08, 2011
Natasha,,:

na wa for the pinchur o na so person wey dey sleep dey smile undecided

Shes getting hard sweet fu[i]ck[/i] in her dreams and wouldn't want to be disturbed for the physical bs undecided
Re: No Respect For A Lady's Beauty Sleep! by 190: 10:26pm On Jun 08, 2011
High_Chief:

Bless you, I couldnt have said it better. Expect that mo.ron to come in now insulting her your mother/father. Mannerless Biaaatch

lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed
Re: No Respect For A Lady's Beauty Sleep! by toyemz(f): 10:29pm On Jun 08, 2011
@poster
i can understand how you are feeling, it does really get to you
and i for one never turn off my ringer,kos i must always take a call from my mum
and honestly there are a lot of nuisance calls out there
hey do what i do
if you answer the call, and have politely informed the caller that you are sleeping and would appreciate a call back later,but he/she keeps rumbling on
abeg just put the phone on the pillow near your head and go back to sleep
when they have spoken at length and no reply,they will cut off
if they are angry when you do get to talk later apologise say na sleep oh
no one can cheat nature,sleep come sleep must be done
Gbam
Re: No Respect For A Lady's Beauty Sleep! by Natasha2(f): 10:43pm On Jun 08, 2011
REALITY101:

Shes getting hard sweet fu[i]ck[/i] in her dreams and wouldn't want to be disturbed for the physical bs  undecided
lolz how do you know? is that what your gf told you grin grin grin grin
Re: No Respect For A Lady's Beauty Sleep! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 08, 2011
Natasha,,:

lolz how do you know? is that what your gf told you grin grin grin grin

undecided
Re: No Respect For A Lady's Beauty Sleep! by Natasha2(f): 11:00pm On Jun 08, 2011
[size=15pt]pweety remeber I told you you open strange topics smiley now what have you done cheesy you can check your recent or should i say old post for more details grin[/size]
Re: No Respect For A Lady's Beauty Sleep! by Ghoxt: 12:02am On Jun 09, 2011
No i don't think so. Al u need do iz Bleep him 2!
Re: No Respect For A Lady's Beauty Sleep! by Pweety4me(f): 12:44am On Jun 09, 2011
toyemz:

@poster
i can understand how you are feeling, it does really get to you
and i for one never turn off my ringer,kos i must always take a call from my mum
and honestly there are a lot of nuisance calls out there
hey do what i do
if you answer the call, and have politely informed the caller that you are sleeping and would appreciate a call back later,but he/she keeps rumbling on
abeg just put the phone on the pillow near your head and go back to sleep
when they have spoken at length and no reply,they will cut off
if they are angry when you do get to talk later apologise say na sleep oh
no one can cheat nature,sleep come sleep must be done
Gbam

Lol thanx my sister, if not becus i dey concerned about the person b4 i 4 no pick sef, i'm just 2 nice i guess don't like ignoring people but will take ur suggestion into consideration grin smiley
Re: No Respect For A Lady's Beauty Sleep! by Pweety4me(f): 12:50am On Jun 09, 2011
Ghoxt:

No i don't think so. Al u need do iz bleep him 2!
I didn't get that?
Re: No Respect For A Lady's Beauty Sleep! by Nekai(f): 1:00am On Jun 09, 2011
I don't mind being disturbed from sleep. . . depends on the reason.
Re: No Respect For A Lady's Beauty Sleep! by Pweety4me(f): 1:10am On Jun 09, 2011
Nekai:

I don't mind being disturbed from sleep. . . depends on the reason.

I mind pass mind, i can get [i]r[/i]eal cranky!! angry
Re: No Respect For A Lady's Beauty Sleep! by Nobody: 4:17am On Jun 09, 2011
@Pweety, I can see where you are coming from. When I am sleeping, no one dare wake up me expect my mom.

How about turning off your mobile when you're sleeping?
Re: No Respect For A Lady's Beauty Sleep! by Pweety4me(f): 4:23am On Jun 09, 2011
@Roki Lol why r u guys making this about me na? well a lil confession i wasn't actually sleeping in the nite u get me tongue. . .i don't usually experience such unhealthy disturbances & it was during the day so yea tongue smiley
Re: No Respect For A Lady's Beauty Sleep! by Emeka72(m): 8:13am On Jun 09, 2011
May GOD not let you sleep till eternity in Jesus name;

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Must Be Very Lucky / Nigerian House Girls Fight Over Indian Lover / K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.