Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Solomon Akuma: Court strikes out suit over Twitter rant against Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Solomon Akuma: Court strikes out suit over Twitter rant against Buhari (20565 Views)

Father: How Solomon Emmanuel Akuma Was Arrested By Security Operatives / Why Solomon Emmanuel Akuma Was Arrested By Security Operatives / Police Detain Solomon Emmanuel Akuma For Criticising Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solomon Akuma: Court strikes out suit over Twitter rant against Buhari by gidado14(m): 2:54pm On Nov 22, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solomon Akuma: Court strikes out suit over Twitter rant against Buhari by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 2:55pm On Nov 22, 2021
We thank God for His mercies
Re: Solomon Akuma: Court strikes out suit over Twitter rant against Buhari by Cantonese: 2:55pm On Nov 22, 2021
Greedy dad.

If they were kidnappers, he would have been in worse trouble. The people called and promised him “honorarium” and “something later told him”they were not who they claimed to be. Yet because of “chop chop” he fell for the trap.

Now he and his son feel the full impact of intolerant people.
Re: Solomon Akuma: Court strikes out suit over Twitter rant against Buhari by Rugaria: 2:55pm On Nov 22, 2021
Baawaa:

11 months just like that,money also has gone. We have to becareful of what we say on the internet
Buhari thug,
Nobody is cowed..

2 Likes

Re: Solomon Akuma: Court strikes out suit over Twitter rant against Buhari by mediainc: 2:56pm On Nov 22, 2021
Nairaland ranters, rant carefully.

3 Likes

Re: Solomon Akuma: Court strikes out suit over Twitter rant against Buhari by just2endowed: 2:58pm On Nov 22, 2021
omo guys watch what you says oh....but be constructive in your argument

3 Likes

Re: Solomon Akuma: Court strikes out suit over Twitter rant against Buhari by AntiBMC(m): 2:59pm On Nov 22, 2021
Hehehe. Nice one from the court.

1 Like

Re: Solomon Akuma: Court strikes out suit over Twitter rant against Buhari by seunmsg(m): 3:00pm On Nov 22, 2021
I hope he has learnt his lessons the hard way. Next time, he wont post recklessly on social media.

2 Likes

Re: Solomon Akuma: Court strikes out suit over Twitter rant against Buhari by West2019(m): 3:02pm On Nov 22, 2021
buhari is a fool

1 Like

Re: Solomon Akuma: Court strikes out suit over Twitter rant against Buhari by nams77: 3:05pm On Nov 22, 2021
BigSarah:
sad He has suffered enough..

He thought he was on Nairaland that promotes hate and sycophancy whilst protecting one's identity..

Go and yarn crap no more

I'm not BMC ooo, Tufiakwa Olounmaje ..
But be honest, his post was too bad and he made the post with his personal account.
You use to be rational in time past and I used to respect your post in the family section awhile back but recently, you have swallowed the dreaded zoneB pills or you tasted it a bit. Your post nowadays are baffling and lacks depth.

I'm not using the above post as my case study.
Shalom!!!
Re: Solomon Akuma: Court strikes out suit over Twitter rant against Buhari by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:05pm On Nov 22, 2021
grin
Re: Solomon Akuma: Court strikes out suit over Twitter rant against Buhari by Incredible128: 3:05pm On Nov 22, 2021
Ladycewhy:
That tweet was careless. Even me wey my own dey my body nor go yarn opata like that. undecided

Nairaland even has more anonymity than twitter.He would have probably gotten away with it if it was the previous administration tho. But hey ,it is what it is ,he was reckless with that tweet.
d man(buhari) knows he is not doing good hence, he is scared for his life. Only dictators and evil rulers are this paranoid over things like this; see the way they even caught the boy sef ... Prayers grin grin grin
Re: Solomon Akuma: Court strikes out suit over Twitter rant against Buhari by Ladycewhy(f): 3:08pm On Nov 22, 2021
Incredible128:
d man(buhari) knows he is not doing good hence, he is scared for his life. Only dictators and evil rulers are this paranoid over things like this; see the way they even caught the boy sef ... Prayers grin grin grin
That's why I said he would have probably gotten away with it in the previous administration. Na God go help am .
Re: Solomon Akuma: Court strikes out suit over Twitter rant against Buhari by Okuze: 3:10pm On Nov 22, 2021
Lol buhari is a terrible human
Re: Solomon Akuma: Court strikes out suit over Twitter rant against Buhari by FullBlastLight: 3:10pm On Nov 22, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
It's not funny. I honestly don't know your state of mind when typing the multiple Hahas. It's not funny at all except you are a narcissist.

It's heart breaking to read that such a trained hand is wasting away after so much of the tax payers money was used in training him. If you glory in violence you are obviously not then a Christian. Not even Christ will encourage violence that you find amusing let alone permit the use of filthy vile words. I am disappointed in your attempt to laugh over what is the pain of his parents now.

Go & sit down, attention seeker!

U already know there is no way ur post & moniker can receive attention if u don't quote a popular & distinguished Nairalander!

He wasn't laughing at d guy in question, he was laughing at his funny description of how Paul got converted!

Receive understanding!!!

1 Like

Re: Solomon Akuma: Court strikes out suit over Twitter rant against Buhari by DWJOBScom(m): 3:10pm On Nov 22, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
Reckless boy! He will still face the Disciplinary committee of the Pharmacists Council of Nigeria (PCN) for misconduct.

There are many like him still naively thinking that the social media and Nairaland gives them any annonymity whereas it is not so. It seems when they get on the social media their brains and upbringing go straight to the dogs and they use their own hands to ruin all the hardwork their teachers had done on them.

I am very very disappointed in him. He just put himself in a damaged position for life at age 29. The case may be started all over again from the look of things even after spending 11 months in prison.

He would wish Twitter has been suspended earlier in Nigeria since it was his recklessness on Twitter that ruined his young promising life. I hope others will learn from him. Threatening the life or calling for the violent death of anyone online or offline is a criminal offence. Stop doing it. Government now monitors everything because of the grave security problems online recklessness has caused the nation.

Even if you don't love yourself, remember your parents. Especially your mother who is the weaker vessel and may likely die of heartbreak on hearing that you are going straight from classroom to jail like this reckless and unwise youth. Many have typed to curse the land so much to the point that the land will never bless them , no matter how long they try. All these recklessness are completely avoidable. Just don't live dual personality lives. Your true character is revealed at what you do when you think no one is watching you.If you are decent and respectful offline, be that same decent and respectful person online too. That is not too much to do If you have a sound value system.

naa , what he said is bad if viewed from a moral angle but as a citizen , he must be disgusted with the system and expressed the way he knows best. A citizen slapped the french President and got a chance to state his side of the story

1 Like

Re: Solomon Akuma: Court strikes out suit over Twitter rant against Buhari by techWriter3: 3:10pm On Nov 22, 2021
11 weeks just like that,funds also been come. We do to becareful of what we believe on the online
Re: Solomon Akuma: Court strikes out suit over Twitter rant against Buhari by vunajohn(m): 3:13pm On Nov 22, 2021
Re: Solomon Akuma: Court strikes out suit over Twitter rant against Buhari by descartes400: 3:19pm On Nov 22, 2021
Ladycewhy:
That's why I said he would have probably gotten away with it in the previous administration. Na God go help am .

In the previous administration, I don't think he would have gotten away with it. The president doesn't need to be aware of said said post..when you make such veil threat against the president that involve bodily harm... i.e...assassinating the president, the state security apparatus will automatically raise an eye brow...which they did. ..it has nothing to do with whether it was against Jonathan or Buhari..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Solomon Akuma: Court strikes out suit over Twitter rant against Buhari by Finewarriboy: 3:20pm On Nov 22, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Solomon Akuma: Court strikes out suit over Twitter rant against Buhari by justking(m): 3:20pm On Nov 22, 2021
Who win, interpret
Re: Solomon Akuma: Court strikes out suit over Twitter rant against Buhari by Eagle360(m): 3:21pm On Nov 22, 2021
BigSarah:

He thought he was on Nairaland that promotes hate and sycophancy whilst protecting one's identity..

Go and yarn crap no more

But be honest, his post was too bad and he made the post with his personal account.
Nairaland no protect any identity. If they want to open someone yansh or get time. In days that person will be apprend

1 Like

Re: Solomon Akuma: Court strikes out suit over Twitter rant against Buhari by gidgiddy: 3:24pm On Nov 22, 2021
Golan007:
His case hasn't ended.

If anything, it's been elongated.

Is that justice?
Re: Solomon Akuma: Court strikes out suit over Twitter rant against Buhari by hope4nigeria(m): 3:25pm On Nov 22, 2021
BigSarah:

Go and yarn crap no more

but he achieve something, Abba kyari down, Buhari half gone. No matter what, die na die
Re: Solomon Akuma: Court strikes out suit over Twitter rant against Buhari by Ladycewhy(f): 3:25pm On Nov 22, 2021
descartes400:

In the previous administration, I don't think he would have gotten away with it. The president doesn't need to be aware of said said post..when you make such veil threat against the president that involve bodily harm... i.e...assassinating the president, the state security apparatus will automatically raise an eye brow...which they did. ..it has nothing to do with whether it was against Jonathan or Buhari..
Things people are being hounded and intimidated for in this administration people got away with it in the previous administration ,and that's a fact . So yes I still say it again, he probably would have gotten away with it.

Let's not try to pretend as if you and I don't know that buhari is a dictator and an opresssor.
Re: Solomon Akuma: Court strikes out suit over Twitter rant against Buhari by KanoFirstSon: 3:25pm On Nov 22, 2021
Baawaa:

11 months just like that,money also has gone. We have to becareful of what we say on the internet
Hahaha.Uncouth Igbo boys should keep spewing trash here and there and threatening lives. They weren’t properly raised,so they come online to insult any body they tend to interact with. They are mostly the pple insulting and threatening pples live here

2 Likes

Re: Solomon Akuma: Court strikes out suit over Twitter rant against Buhari by Oppy2k2: 3:29pm On Nov 22, 2021
g
Re: Solomon Akuma: Court strikes out suit over Twitter rant against Buhari by Golan007: 3:30pm On Nov 22, 2021
gidgiddy:

Is that justice?

Yes.

Are you more qualified than the judge?
Re: Solomon Akuma: Court strikes out suit over Twitter rant against Buhari by Golan007: 3:32pm On Nov 22, 2021
DWJOBScom:

naa , what he said is bad if viewed from a moral angle but as a citizen , he must be disgusted with the system and expressed the way he knows best. A citizen slapped the french President and got a chance to state his side of the story

And got an 18 months sentence.

Please don't forget to state that.
Re: Solomon Akuma: Court strikes out suit over Twitter rant against Buhari by ikennamadu1(m): 3:39pm On Nov 22, 2021
BigSarah:

Go and yarn crap no more

The whole rubbish weh you Dey yarn ... Anybody done arrest you..sometimes I go just see your comments .. to pour you water water shit go dey hungry me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Umahi's Sack: We're Waiting For Court Documents To Take Actions - INEC / Achebe Center Moves To Block Buhari’s $29.9bn Loan Bid •writes World Bank / Governor Ifeanyi Okowa Inspecting Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-uku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.