Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

The Unthinkable Things A Struggling Guy Does For His Girlfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Unthinkable Things A Struggling Guy Does For His Girlfriend. (1346 Views)

Why Do Girls Insist On Being Friends When A Guy Does Not? / Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. / Yahoo Boy Looking For A Wife Advertises What He Does For A Living On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Unthinkable Things A Struggling Guy Does For His Girlfriend. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 22, 2021
* A struggling('excluding me because I have never dated a lady since I was born')guy tend to hustle to satisfy his girlfriend's needs.

* While he is using a small and cheap button phone,his girlfriend's will be using the latest expensive Android phone with OS that he struggle to buy for her.Most times, it's on hire-purchase that he will be paying instalmentally.

* She dictate what her boyfriend will buy for her even if he doesn't have the required fund at the moment.

* While he gives her weekly or monthly upkeeps,he will still be the one taking her out for lunch and paying the bills.

* While he looks tattered and cannot afford a good cloth,she has expensive designer dresses and bleaching cream bought by him.

*The only thing she offers him is sex.

Tell me why she will not dump him when he lost his source's of income.
Cc,Rotation,Ferano
To be continued

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Unthinkable Things A Struggling Guy Does For His Girlfriend. by Palazee(m): 6:06pm On Nov 22, 2021
Worse part of it

Is when dumping ur sorry ass they be like "what have you done for me self"

Bītches

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Unthinkable Things A Struggling Guy Does For His Girlfriend. by fourboys: 6:12pm On Nov 22, 2021
I don't know weda make I dey cry or laff right now embarassed
Re: The Unthinkable Things A Struggling Guy Does For His Girlfriend. by Boogyman557: 6:25pm On Nov 22, 2021
Holly Gram cool real matters bro. real matters. WTF MAN
Re: The Unthinkable Things A Struggling Guy Does For His Girlfriend. by odinson1(m): 6:52pm On Nov 22, 2021
Like the saying of old

"a FOOL and his money are soon parted"

Iyaebe isn't that your idea of a "real man"? Men are supposed to do unprintable things for women right?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Unthinkable Things A Struggling Guy Does For His Girlfriend. by Sezzybb(m): 7:21pm On Nov 22, 2021
Bitches be so crazy grin
Palazee:
Worse part of it

Is when dumping ur sorry ass they be like "what have you done for me self"

Bītches
Re: The Unthinkable Things A Struggling Guy Does For His Girlfriend. by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 23, 2021
Continue;
* He keeps his money in the custody of his girlfriend without the knowledge of his mom and siblings.

* He rarely renders a financial help to his mom and siblings.Meanwhile he can go on any length to provide money for his girlfriend needs.

*If his younger sister insult him he will beat hell out of her.Whereas,his girlfriend will use her sandal to hit his head several times.He won't say 'Fem'.He will be looking like a Dundee United.
To be continued;

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Unthinkable Things A Struggling Guy Does For His Girlfriend. by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 26, 2021
Continue;
When the couple go out for lunch,she will place an order for an expensive meal that she cannot be able finish even though she knows that her boyfriend is a hustler.Meanwhile,he places order for a bottle of water because of low budget.

(1) (Reply)

How Decent And Chaste Are Extremely Shy Ladies? / Why December Known Has Detty December In Lagos! / I Am Spending Too Much Time In The Toilet Am About To Get Sack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.