Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,176 members, 7,835,926 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Being A Surrogate Mother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Being A Surrogate Mother (663 Views)

Should I Bleep A Surrogate Mother Of My Baby While She Is Holding My Baby In Her / A Surrogate Mother Is Urgently Needed In Abuja / Should I Date To Marry Again Or Find A Surrogate Mother To Have A Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Being A Surrogate Mother by Miraable: 10:27am On Dec 12, 2021
Are you looking for a way to make extra money but still help someone in need?
Why not make the decision today by being a surrogate?
We are looking for reliable gestational carriers between ages 25-35
Genotype preferably AA/AS
Blood group preferably O+, A+, B+
Must be ready to go through screening, here you will be able to know how fit you are to continue the surrogacy process because your health is our priority.
Must have registered for NIN for verification,
Must be committed to the process till the end.
Payment varies between 1.8 million to 2 million naira.

Egg donor are needed
Blood group - O+,A+
Genotype-AA
PAYMENT-110K
Please call or message 07060564321
Re: Being A Surrogate Mother by suffering: 12:24pm On Dec 12, 2021
ages 25-35
Unserious entity. The ages are 18 - 22/24.
Re: Being A Surrogate Mother by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 12, 2021
suffering:
Unserious entity. The ages are 18 - 22/24.
I thought so too... 35 is far too old to carry a baby without any risk...

There could be complications...
Re: Being A Surrogate Mother by Newyorkitis(m): 5:57pm On Dec 12, 2021
Hahahaha.
But most ladies within this bracket are looking for a life partner at this age..... Shouldn't they try to get married if they know that they intend to be married and have kids?
Re: Being A Surrogate Mother by meobizy(f): 9:47pm On Dec 12, 2021
Newyorkitis:
Hahahaha.
But most ladies within this bracket are looking for a life partner at this age..... Shouldn't they try to get married if they know that they intend to be married and have kids?
Surrogacy is a job just like being a roughneck or nanny. People from low income homes can use it to survive for nine months and have enough to survive for up to two years later. There are also many women who enjoy pregnancy because of the care strangers and their significant others show.

1 Like

Re: Being A Surrogate Mother by Pumpumking: 8:03am On Dec 13, 2021
meobizy:
Surrogacy is a job just like being a roughneck or nanny. People from low income homes can use it to survive for nine months and have enough to survive for up to two years later. There are also many women who enjoy pregnancy because of the care strangers and their significant others show.

^^^see am!!!
which one is sogracy job again? all yor mate are workin has acountant, doctor, lawyyer, dentest, ..and hear u are bragggin like roadside plaintain seller...mugu!!! (no oofeinse) undecided

(1) (Reply)

So Many Useless Topics On This Romance Section. Why? / "OMOH YAHOO BOYS WAN COLLECT OUR GIRLFRIENDS FINISH O" - Echofe Special / Wedding Photoshoot Ideas – 15 Most Beautiful Photos We Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.