Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Bank Cleaner Or Petrol Attendant , Which One Is Better? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bank Cleaner Or Petrol Attendant , Which One Is Better? (17943 Views)

Bank Cleaner In Ondo Or Cook With House Help In Abuja. / Bank Cleaner Job Or A Guest House Job: Which Is Better / Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bank Cleaner Or Petrol Attendant , Which One Is Better? by IceColdVeins(m): 10:28am On Nov 23, 2021
both are like piglets, no difference
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Petrol Attendant , Which One Is Better? by Omicron007: 10:28am On Nov 23, 2021
shocked

Bank Cleaner: Just be ready to be a babysitter and an errand boy. The staffs would send you to buy food, drinks and others.

1 Like

Re: Bank Cleaner Or Petrol Attendant , Which One Is Better? by Jh0wsef(m): 10:28am On Nov 23, 2021
visijo:
lol baba you still de alive? grin grin

lol. This guyyyy

1 Like

Re: Bank Cleaner Or Petrol Attendant , Which One Is Better? by jimtemi1: 10:29am On Nov 23, 2021
None is better, do business or go and learn apprehentist and be a boss on ur own
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Petrol Attendant , Which One Is Better? by Abdul240(m): 10:29am On Nov 23, 2021
My brother go for cleaner plss

1 Like

Re: Bank Cleaner Or Petrol Attendant , Which One Is Better? by Adjovi: 10:29am On Nov 23, 2021
Cleaner job in a bank is not as rosy as some people are telling you. I worked in a bank, most of the staff you'll see are contract staff who are struggling to make ends meet because they are being underpaid as well. Last last expect to be an errand boy that will be helping them buy food and some other things they want. I've not worked in a feeling station before so I can't say much about that. All in all which ever you choose just be diligent with your work and favour will locate you.

7 Likes

Re: Bank Cleaner Or Petrol Attendant , Which One Is Better? by godisshit(m): 10:30am On Nov 23, 2021
I really admire hard working and self made people like you. If I were a multi billionaire, it is your kind that I will not mind giving N 5 million as a gift, just to encourage you not to give up. May God prosper all your efforts and crown your endeavours with everlasting success, IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME, I pray.

yemite100:
Dear Nairalanders
I just finish my OND,but I planned going for my HND but there is no helper that could help because my both parents are late, and it is just me and my other siblings and I just manage to have ND.

I planned to get a job so that I can save up little to start my HND.

I have search for job but could not get any, so i just got this opportunity and I want to seek your advice on which one I should go for

The bank Cleaner is 17k per month and I will spend #200 daily for transport, the petrol attendant is just few kilometer to where we stay and the basic salary is just 10,000,and #150 for feeding daily.

I am just a bit confused on which one I can choose.

Please no insult, I just need advice...
Thanks.
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Petrol Attendant , Which One Is Better? by HonestFriend: 10:30am On Nov 23, 2021
I didn't read everything u post.. But petrol attendant is far better than bank cleaners.. Bank cleaners re Iike church rat.. Na so so beg beg them dey beg like bank security guards..

But for petrol attendant u will always see money

2 Likes

Re: Bank Cleaner Or Petrol Attendant , Which One Is Better? by gulfer: 10:31am On Nov 23, 2021
I love your spirit, it is so good to know there are still young men /ladies that can think modestly......it is well with you. As others have advised, take the cleaner job and be as industrious as possible, look for opportunities to be more useful than your role; don't be a sluggard like some cleaners I know that once they finished their morning chore, they'll just go into a store to sleep until lunch time when people will send them food......be in their faces and show them you want more thanm the cleaning job cool cool cool cool cool cool

5 Likes

Re: Bank Cleaner Or Petrol Attendant , Which One Is Better? by ipobarethieves: 10:31am On Nov 23, 2021
lipsrsealed
Optimistguy1969:
No one is good
But if u manage to “Andrew’’ u go do /even wash corpse lipsrsealed for a living.Whatever ur hands find doing sad,DO AM
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Petrol Attendant , Which One Is Better? by BABANGBALI: 10:31am On Nov 23, 2021
Boat of them are good
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Petrol Attendant , Which One Is Better? by Abimbola29(m): 10:31am On Nov 23, 2021
Petrol attendant,you will make more money
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Petrol Attendant , Which One Is Better? by Mrbenny001: 10:32am On Nov 23, 2021
10k per month..chai wahala de this country oo.. who will take such a job without intention to steal and be fraudulent at last.. corruption isn't going no where soon

3 Likes

Re: Bank Cleaner Or Petrol Attendant , Which One Is Better? by gonkin(m): 10:32am On Nov 23, 2021
Bank cleaner is better. Fuel attendant always gets shortage in payment
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Petrol Attendant , Which One Is Better? by visijo(m): 10:32am On Nov 23, 2021
Jh0wsef:

lol. This guyyyy
long time bro, you still de alapere grin grin
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Petrol Attendant , Which One Is Better? by KiNg0G: 10:32am On Nov 23, 2021
Shokoloko:

If you decide to become the bank cleaner (until you get something better), once you get there see how you can start to wash cars for the older men and women with cars (they pay better) find out how you can make yourself useful to them.
When I was still in the bank there was a woman (cleaner) I loved so much that I engaged her to cook for me during the weekend and apart from what I paid her, she went home with a pot of soup.
When I left the country I asked her to start cooking for my parents. She was so good that the manager gifted her N50k one day. One of the cleaner guys was the one that used to drive me to my village every month to visit orphanages.
So if you decide to be a cleaner, shine your eyes.
Bankers love to wear clothes, introduce several tailors to the bank staff and get a commission on any thing they sew. Don't be too greedy: N200 - N300 per garment is okay
Do you have younger sisters? Can they make hair for the bank ladies? Can they go to market for them? Can they make small chops that the bankers can eat in their cubicle?
You looking for a slave

Fûck you.

You a slave

I treat you like a slave, so you know how this your comments feels.

Once again, fûck you
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Petrol Attendant , Which One Is Better? by WHITELIGHTER: 10:33am On Nov 23, 2021
Shokoloko:

If you decide to become the bank cleaner (until you get something better), once you get there see how you can start to wash cars for the older men and women with cars (they pay better) find out how you can make yourself useful to them.
When I was still in the bank there was a woman (cleaner) I loved so much that I engaged her to cook for me during the weekend and apart from what I paid her, she went home with a pot of soup.
When I left the country I asked her to start cooking for my parents. She was so good that the manager gifted her N50k one day. One of the cleaner guys was the one that used to drive me to my village every month to visit orphanages.
Bankers love to wear clothes, introduce several tailors to the bank staff and get a commission on any thing they sew. Don't be too greedy: N200 - N300 per garment is okay
Do you have younger sisters? Can they make hair for the bank ladies? Can they go to market for them? Can they make small chops that the bankers can eat in their cubicle?

Best advice thus far...OP, hear this and follow up with prayers, honesty and integrity...u will be honored.
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Petrol Attendant , Which One Is Better? by Jh0wsef(m): 10:33am On Nov 23, 2021
visijo:

lol. No boss
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Petrol Attendant , Which One Is Better? by Jh0wsef(m): 10:34am On Nov 23, 2021
visijo:

lol. No boss
Wetin you dey find for NL?
I sure say you never leave 2go gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Bank Cleaner Or Petrol Attendant , Which One Is Better? by Streetdreamx(m): 10:34am On Nov 23, 2021
yemite100:
Dear Nairalanders
I just finish my OND,but I planned going for my HND but there is no helper that could help because my both parents are late, and it is just me and my other siblings and I just manage to have ND.

I planned to get a job so that I can save up little to start my HND.

I have search for job but could not get any, so i just got this opportunity and I want to seek your advice on which one I should go for

The bank Cleaner is 17k per month and I will spend #200 daily for transport, the petrol attendant is just few kilometer to where we stay and the basic salary is just 10,000,and #150 for feeding daily.

I am just a bit confused on which one I can choose.

Please no insult, I just need advice...
Thanks.
I'll advise you to go for the cleaning job at the bank to help build you up.
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Petrol Attendant , Which One Is Better? by UTILITYMAY(m): 10:35am On Nov 23, 2021
Shokoloko:

This is the real advice you are looking for. Don't joke with it!
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Petrol Attendant , Which One Is Better? by Streetdreamx(m): 10:35am On Nov 23, 2021
Jh0wsef:

lol. No boss
hahaha distant relatives.
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Petrol Attendant , Which One Is Better? by happiness4ever(m): 10:35am On Nov 23, 2021
Advice of Year!!!
I do the same, I meet so business men in Arena Oshodi and Computer Village, and sell vehicle online on Jiji and Nairaland

ecomalchemist:
Man must survive, it's a cold world out there.

Find someone who is doing a business and making sales offline. You’ll find many of them in Onitsha, Computer village, Aba, Alaba, Aspamda, Idumota, etc.

Most of these people have no idea what goes on online. They also do not care what goes on online.

All they care about is making sales and getting money flowing into the business daily.

Be their online person.

Bring their business online, and advertise to those who want what they sell.

You will make money doing this.

You’ll make a lot of money doing this.

As a woman, you can open an online shop for that woman selling lace in Aba, and add money on top onto for yourself. That’s your own profit on every sale.

As a guy, you can open an online store store for that man selling computers at Computer village.

Read information from Google and publish content about computers and what people should look out for before buying a laptop.

More people would begin to reach out to you when need laptops.

Reach out to that guy who makes shoes and footwear in your neighborhood and be their online guy.

Promote what they make online and add your own profit.

Look around you, look where others are neglecting, you’ll find a gem.

You can’t afford to be idle for long.
You can’t afford to stay broke.
You can’t afford to continue earning 100k salary every month.

You don’t need to be a genius to make money online, and have a better life.

Look for a business that is offline, bring it online and get them SALES.

You will make a lot of money.

Not just money...

You will build your confidence.
Your influence will grow, and...
You’ll attract more opportunities to yourself.

You need to start operating smartly.

Look for a business that is offline, bring it online and get them SALES.

Thank me later when you hit your first M.
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Petrol Attendant , Which One Is Better? by visijo(m): 10:35am On Nov 23, 2021
Jh0wsef:

lol. No boss
grin grin grin I left 2go before you na so don't even go there.. grin..
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Petrol Attendant , Which One Is Better? by Haakeem(m): 10:35am On Nov 23, 2021
DisLifeSha:
Money is a problem to me because of my health condition of Type 1 Diabetes. I work for somebody operating a POS service now.

It's better to work on your own but how can you when you're unable to gather money. My move now is to get a loan of 500k. I will be able to start an internet business that will remove me from poverty and I'll easily pay back
OKAY nah...

1 Like

Re: Bank Cleaner Or Petrol Attendant , Which One Is Better? by akanjikokoro: 10:36am On Nov 23, 2021
Let God direct you to right path.
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Petrol Attendant , Which One Is Better? by Streetdreamx(m): 10:36am On Nov 23, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

Bank Cleaner: Just be ready to be a babysitter and an errand boy. The staffs would send you to buy food, drinks and others.

na true talk, jumia/konga
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Petrol Attendant , Which One Is Better? by Streetdreamx(m): 10:40am On Nov 23, 2021
KiNg0G:

You looking for a slave

Fûck you.

You a slave

I treat you like a slave, so you know how this your comments feels.

Once again, fûck you
u be mumu ooo

1 Like

Re: Bank Cleaner Or Petrol Attendant , Which One Is Better? by helicoptarr: 10:40am On Nov 23, 2021
Your actual place in destiny matters the most.
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Petrol Attendant , Which One Is Better? by tradepunter: 10:41am On Nov 23, 2021
Shokoloko:

This is a very bad bad advice...

Guy don't try washing car for anyone at the bank or any organization.

They will only milk you and milk you without giving you penny.

I had fight a colleuge from another department that turned the hard working guy into slave...

Not only that had to Also had to fight my neighbors for taking advantage of the young guy doing guard work in my compund...

Nigerians take advantage of people... There is nothing like you will get opportunity working as a cleaners...

Do the petrol attendant work, save money then start something small.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bank Cleaner Or Petrol Attendant , Which One Is Better? by KiNg0G: 10:41am On Nov 23, 2021
Streetdreamx:
i be mumu ooo
I concur

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FMM Graduate Trainee Programme Placement. Who Else Got Shortlisted? / Nigerian Air Force Shortlists Candidates For Interview / I Got A Job Today Through Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.