Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Bank Cleaner Or Petrol Attendant , Which One Is Better? - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bank Cleaner Or Petrol Attendant , Which One Is Better? (17958 Views)

Bank Cleaner In Ondo Or Cook With House Help In Abuja. / Bank Cleaner Job Or A Guest House Job: Which Is Better / Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Bank Cleaner Or Petrol Attendant , Which One Is Better? by skedy1(m): 7:10am On Nov 25, 2021
Rickmann:

Well, to answer your question, as an OND holder i'd suggest you take the bank cleaning Job for a start. Banks prefer employing OND holders as Tellers and by that, you stand a chance of been absorbed into the system ...should that happen, (level done change be that o grin). All you need do is to be of good behaviour and also keep ur eyes and ears wide open for information regarding recruitment in the branch, you may be lucky.

Remember, prayer is key.

Good luck bro.
Way to go

1 Like

Re: Bank Cleaner Or Petrol Attendant , Which One Is Better? by skedy1(m): 7:10am On Nov 25, 2021
Shokoloko:

If you decide to become the bank cleaner (until you get something better), once you get there see how you can start to wash cars for the older men and women with cars (they pay better) find out how you can make yourself useful to them.
When I was still in the bank there was a woman (cleaner) I loved so much that I engaged her to cook for me during the weekend and apart from what I paid her, she went home with a pot of soup.
When I left the country I asked her to start cooking for my parents. She was so good that the manager gifted her N50k one day. One of the cleaner guys was the one that used to drive me to my village every month to visit orphanages.
So if you decide to be a cleaner, shine your eyes.
Bankers love to wear clothes, introduce several tailors to the bank staff and get a commission on any thing they sew. Don't be too greedy: N200 - N300 commission per garment is okay
Do you have younger sisters? Can they make hair for the bank ladies? Can they go to market for them? Can they make small chops that the bankers can eat in their cubicle?

Please try to study the character of the staff before helping. As some people have pointed out, some staff are kind but some will want to take advantage of you

Watch word....Hustler!!!
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Petrol Attendant , Which One Is Better? by Funkybabee(f): 7:20pm On Nov 25, 2021
Acidosis:

So those doing cleaning job or selling fuel don't know God? Abi God has not "settled" them?

Some Christians are part of our problems in Africa. The level of disdain will show on certain jobs is why people are so desperate and ready to do rituals.

Allow the young man start somewhere. Back pain or no back pain, there are no hazard-free jobs anywhere in the world.

I have seen that you are frustrated
But can you do me a favor, go and knack transformer in front of your house

Please I don't have the for your immaturity things, go and find your mates around here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FRSC Recruitment: Different Email Notifications, Could This Be Fraudulent/fake? / Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment At VDT Communications Limited / Update On Firs Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.