Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,942 members, 7,814,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Bank Cleaner Or Petrol Attendant , Which One Is Better? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bank Cleaner Or Petrol Attendant , Which One Is Better? (17901 Views)

Bank Cleaner In Ondo Or Cook With House Help In Abuja. / Bank Cleaner Job Or A Guest House Job: Which Is Better / Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bank Cleaner Or Petrol Attendant , Which One Is Better? by Vabasi(m): 1:48pm On Nov 23, 2021
ecomalchemist:
Man must survive, it's a cold world out there.

Find someone who is doing a business and making sales offline. You’ll find many of them in Onitsha, Computer village, Aba, Alaba, Aspamda, Idumota, etc.

Most of these people have no idea what goes on online. They also do not care what goes on online.

All they care about is making sales and getting money flowing into the business daily.

Be their online person.

Bring their business online, and advertise to those who want what they sell.

You will make money doing this.

You’ll make a lot of money doing this.

As a woman, you can open an online shop for that woman selling lace in Aba, and add money on top onto for yourself. That’s your own profit on every sale.

As a guy, you can open an online store store for that man selling computers at Computer village.

Read information from Google and publish content about computers and what people should look out for before buying a laptop.

More people would begin to reach out to you when need laptops.

Reach out to that guy who makes shoes and footwear in your neighborhood and be their online guy.

Promote what they make online and add your own profit.

Look around you, look where others are neglecting, you’ll find a gem.

You can’t afford to be idle for long.
You can’t afford to stay broke.
You can’t afford to continue earning 100k salary every month.

You don’t need to be a genius to make money online, and have a better life.

Look for a business that is offline, bring it online and get them SALES.

You will make a lot of money.

Not just money...

You will build your confidence.
Your influence will grow, and...
You’ll attract more opportunities to yourself.

You need to start operating smartly.

Thank me later when you hit your first M.

And when writing long epistles

stop using this your line spacing style.

1 Like

Re: Bank Cleaner Or Petrol Attendant , Which One Is Better? by pocohantas(f): 1:59pm On Nov 23, 2021
Mom007:
I think you should go for the bank cleaning job. Petrol attendance job will corrupt you and teach you how to steal. You will be on your feet morning till night. The bank job, you will meet people who can help you if you are humble and hard working. Your senior colleagues will dash you money almost on the daily if you run small errands for them. You have some time to yourself and ac will be blowing you. Pele. Things will get better.

You have to love Nairalanders. grin
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Petrol Attendant , Which One Is Better? by Rapsowdee01(m): 2:24pm On Nov 23, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:

Slavery job. Lol.

It's better than the cleaning forget.

They have flexible schedule.. the only thing is you won't have time for your own personal development
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Petrol Attendant , Which One Is Better? by LORDKing001: 2:31pm On Nov 23, 2021
yemite100:
Dear Nairalanders
I just finish my OND,but I planned going for my HND but there is no helper that could help because my both parents are late, and it is just me and my other siblings and I just manage to have ND.

I planned to get a job so that I can save up little to start my HND.

I have search for job but could not get any, so i just got this opportunity and I want to seek your advice on which one I should go for

The bank Cleaner is 17k per month and I will spend #200 daily for transport, the petrol attendant is just few kilometer to where we stay and the basic salary is just 10,000,and #150 for feeding daily.

I am just a bit confused on which one I can choose.

Please no insult, I just need advice...
Thanks.
You'll get x2 being an attendant
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Petrol Attendant , Which One Is Better? by cafolu: 2:33pm On Nov 23, 2021
If na that one petrol stations get polo too o!
900warriorz:
Petrol attendant cashes out more than bank cleaners...Bank cleaners cleaners business get small swagss pass petrol attendants coz you go wear bank polo grin

My 2 Kobo cool
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Petrol Attendant , Which One Is Better? by TheOnlyUyai(f): 2:39pm On Nov 23, 2021
Rapsowdee01:

It's better than the cleaning forget.

They have flexible schedule.. the only thing is you won't have time for your own personal development

Is that not still slavery? Take this from someone that knows the nitty-gritty of the job. Asides from that, you will work to always please your bosses. Very toxic environment. Abegii.
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Petrol Attendant , Which One Is Better? by emmyluizzz: 2:45pm On Nov 23, 2021
hahaha...na only for Nigeria wey person wey no get work/job go dey advice others to leave their job/work because the salary too small

naija I hail

1 Like

Re: Bank Cleaner Or Petrol Attendant , Which One Is Better? by MrBONE2(m): 3:00pm On Nov 23, 2021
ugwumichael:

Cleaner is more profitable.
Except you are planning on enriching yourself by defrauding unsuspecting customers who don't bother looking at your meter while dispensing fuel. But the day them go catch you na that same fuel from your nozzle men go use light you. grin grin grin
grin

Re: Bank Cleaner Or Petrol Attendant , Which One Is Better? by NgHotGirls: 3:07pm On Nov 23, 2021
yemite100:

I don't know much about it..
Can you give me more update?
APPS YOU NEED TO GET STARTED IN CRYPTOS

So you want to get started with crypto either for investing or trading purposes.

Here are the apps you should have.

I have divided them into categories.

CATEGORY 1: EXCHANGES

Exchanges are simply the platform where you do buying and selling of cryptos.

1. Binance - current number one centralised exchange in the world. You'll be doing buying and selling here.

Note: When you download Binance, you will get some bonuses.

2. Trust Wallet - this apps helps you connect to most decentralised exchanges, mostly used with Pancakeswap for trading on the Binance Smart Chain network.

3. Metamask - does a similar thing as Trust Wallet: decentralised exchange.

4. Phantom Wallet - this one is a Google Chrome extension so you need a computer for this. It's for the Solana network (more on that later)

A gold rule of thumb is to open accounts on other centralised exchanges such as

FTX (name of the app is FTX pro)
Kucoin
Gate(dot)io
Crypto(dot)com
Kraken
Mexcglobal

There are some coins that won't be on the major exchanges such as Binance and you want to be able to buy them when needed.

CATEGORY 2: ANALYSIS TOOLS

These apps allow you to do some level of analysis and get details about the coins such as the exchanges where you can buy them, their market capitalisation, total supply and more. You can also use them to track your portfolio.

1. CoinGecko - for checking prices and other important info for coins which I'll talk about later.

2. Coinmarketcap - same as CoinGecko.

3. Tradingview - also for technical analysis.

CATEGORY 3: COMMUNITY TOOLS

These apps allow you to join discussions and know what is happening in the space so you don't miss out on massive gains.

1. Twitter - A lot of top crypto influencers and communities are here so you don't want to miss the news when it's hot. Get a good VPN and come on Twitter.

2. Telegram - Crypto communities with relevant information are on here so you need this app.

3. Discord - also for communities and getting first hand information on time.

This is not an exhaustive list but these apps should be enough for a beginner.

Just download them so that when they ( m y c r y p t o n g) start explaining how to use them, you won't be left behind.

God bless us all ��

Join m y c r y p t o n g Telegram Community to get free crypto signals

1 Like

Re: Bank Cleaner Or Petrol Attendant , Which One Is Better? by dontro(m): 3:07pm On Nov 23, 2021
ecomalchemist:

Find someone who is doing a business and making sales offline. You’ll find many of them in Onitsha, Computer village, Aba, Alaba, Aspamda, Idumota, etc.

The only advice in this thread worth considerations... for an ambitious mind

2 Likes

Re: Bank Cleaner Or Petrol Attendant , Which One Is Better? by cayorday89(m): 3:58pm On Nov 23, 2021
yemite100:
Dear Nairalanders
I just finish my OND,but I planned going for my HND but there is no helper that could help because my both parents are late, and it is just me and my other siblings and I just manage to have ND.

I have search for job but could not get any, so i just got this opportunity and I want to seek your advice on which one I should go for

The bank Cleaner is 17k per month and I will spend #200 daily for transport, the petrol attendant is just few kilometer to where we stay and the basic salary is just 10,000,and #150 for feeding daily.

Thanks.
Just saw this, gtbank is recruiting for OND,...

https: //gtbank. zohorecruit.com/recruit/PortalDetail.na?iframe=true&digest=ZXjpuCUgMeZEMvQpF4mEw3GAUnkE7bVo.a85bxdBEmQ-&jobid=506081000006592001&widgetid=506081000006501198&embedsource=CareerSite

Just copy and join together where necessary to get the web address.
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Petrol Attendant , Which One Is Better? by Hkff: 4:04pm On Nov 23, 2021
None
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Petrol Attendant , Which One Is Better? by ecomalchemist(m): 4:46pm On Nov 23, 2021
Vabasi:

And when writing long epistles

stop using this your line spacing style.

you cannot tell me what to do, if it's too long for you, you simply scroll past it.

Thank you.
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Petrol Attendant , Which One Is Better? by munphildusky: 5:10pm On Nov 23, 2021
Stay with the bank as their cleaner and forge ahead. If you play your card well, you can finish your education and use your bank contact to find job in the backing sector.

Also, your health is another factor to consider. You will be exposed to carcinogens from inhaling the chemicals. My view.
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Petrol Attendant , Which One Is Better? by Funkybabee(f): 7:24pm On Nov 23, 2021
extol1:

But someone somewhere must do the job

Sure

I have done the both in the past, I can tell you fact about it
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Petrol Attendant , Which One Is Better? by ugwumichael(m): 8:21pm On Nov 23, 2021
treatise:

He sought advice not insults.

I didn't insult him, just gave him a little tip on how fuel station attendants make more money (which he should have paid me for) and the consequences that may follow it when caught.
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Petrol Attendant , Which One Is Better? by Youngsenate1993(m): 8:25pm On Nov 23, 2021
ecomalchemist:

Most of these people have no idea what goes on online. They also do not care what goes on online.

All they care about is making sales and getting money flowing into the business daily.

Be their online person.

As a woman, you can open an online shop for that woman selling lace in Aba, and add money on top onto for yourself. That’s your own profit on every sale.

As a guy, you can open an online store store for that man selling computers at Computer village.

Read information from Google and publish content about computers and what people should look out for before buying a laptop.

Reach out to that guy who makes shoes and footwear in your neighborhood and be their online guy.

Not just money...

this is one of the best advice I seen here today
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Petrol Attendant , Which One Is Better? by ugwumichael(m): 8:28pm On Nov 23, 2021
LORDKing001:

You'll get x2 being an attendant

Aside from stealing through people's fuel, how will he make the x2
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Petrol Attendant , Which One Is Better? by femshadrach(m): 8:38pm On Nov 23, 2021
ecomalchemist:

Be their online person.

Not just money...

I love this
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Petrol Attendant , Which One Is Better? by Goldp5988(f): 8:54pm On Nov 23, 2021
[quote author=yemite100 post=107885101]

Ekiti state[/quote

Too far, I wish u all the best.
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Petrol Attendant , Which One Is Better? by Asquare84(m): 9:04pm On Nov 23, 2021
yemite100:
Dear Nairalanders

Thanks.

Don't ever make a mistake of taking that bank cleaner job, my sister work as a petrol attendant if I should tell you that my sister was sponsored herself and me from petrol attendant no body will believe. There is money in petrol attendant.
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Petrol Attendant , Which One Is Better? by Acidosis(m): 9:18pm On Nov 23, 2021
Funkybabee:
I'm looking after your health

Cleaner, your back, petrol attendant fuel smell, both hazardous.

God will settle you with a better things

So those doing cleaning job or selling fuel don't know God? Abi God has not "settled" them?

Some Christians are part of our problems in Africa. The level of disdain will show on certain jobs is why people are so desperate and ready to do rituals.

Allow the young man start somewhere. Back pain or no back pain, there are no hazard-free jobs anywhere in the world.
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Petrol Attendant , Which One Is Better? by Oladapo3971(m): 9:54pm On Nov 23, 2021
ecomalchemist:

Be their online person.

Not just money...

If I may ask you, what kind online
Can you explain further please?
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Petrol Attendant , Which One Is Better? by Oladapo3971(m): 10:16pm On Nov 23, 2021
A47yo:
With ur OND, u can be working at a bank earning close to 80k
Connect me please
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Petrol Attendant , Which One Is Better? by 900warriorz: 12:09am On Nov 24, 2021
cafolu:
If na that one petrol stations get polo too o!
Quality and packaging different tongue
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Petrol Attendant , Which One Is Better? by yemite100: 12:17am On Nov 24, 2021
moorevic:

Which bank pays 17k? my cousin earns 25k at unity bank

It's through agent
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Petrol Attendant , Which One Is Better? by Rapsowdee01(m): 2:35am On Nov 24, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:

Is that not still slavery? Take this from someone that knows the nitty-gritty of the job. Asides from that, you will work to always please your bosses. Very toxic environment. Abegii.

Well, I worked there for a year and I spoke from experience.

Call Centre was not a bad experience aha
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Petrol Attendant , Which One Is Better? by LORDKing001: 6:22am On Nov 24, 2021
ugwumichael:

Aside from stealing through people's fuel, how will he make the x2
Does not require that. ... just be nice. Wealthy people buy this product. They may likely drop change with him 5h 1k like that imagine getting that on a daily basis
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Petrol Attendant , Which One Is Better? by deenvibe(m): 7:35am On Nov 24, 2021
Shokoloko:

If you decide to become the bank cleaner (until you get something better), once you get there see how you can start to wash cars for the older men and women with cars (they pay better) find out how you can make yourself useful to them.
When I was still in the bank there was a woman (cleaner) I loved so much that I engaged her to cook for me during the weekend and apart from what I paid her, she went home with a pot of soup.
When I left the country I asked her to start cooking for my parents. She was so good that the manager gifted her N50k one day. One of the cleaner guys was the one that used to drive me to my village every month to visit orphanages.
So if you decide to be a cleaner, shine your eyes.
Bankers love to wear clothes, introduce several tailors to the bank staff and get a commission on any thing they sew. Don't be too greedy: N200 - N300 commission per garment is okay
Do you have younger sisters? Can they make hair for the bank ladies? Can they go to market for them? Can they make small chops that the bankers can eat in their cubicle?

Please try to study the character of the staff before helping. As some people have pointed out, some staff are kind but some will want to take advantage of you

And what if the OP doesn't get any help within the next 2 years from the Bank staff's what will happen Or their character is not welcoming.

See OP, I will advise you to go with the filling station Job, that 10k salary can't be for a full month. You will have to work on shift and use your off day's to learn a profitable skill. (As for this, use any filling station around you as case study. Take note of those that are on duty today and see if they will be the same set of attendant that will work the following Day)

See ehn, Hoping to get assistance from people that doesn't care about you is not a good idea. Think outside the box, which work can you learn while working as an attendant? With this you will be fully dedicated to your hustle. You will go to filling station today and go to where you are learning the next Day.
No how no how you will be seeing small small money in that filling station. One of my area bro makes nothing less than 10k as take home daily and he is not the only one that I know.
So don't let anybody blackmail you into accepting 17k job salary per month with the hope that you will be assisted to get a job within the Bank. In a Year your Bank total salary will be 204,000. Is that what you want to live on??

So I will advise you to go for a job that daily take home is sure for you. Thou you might not get it everyday but you will still be making small change to do big boy

Brother or sister wise up, this is 2021 and na 9ja we dey,and going by your post you need this money not the work. So I will advise you to do what you know that will bring in money faster so you can face something else. You can't do the attendant or cleaner job forever. So decide on what to do and commit everything to God's hand.

Remember we are all looking for money, some guy's in the street make more money than those putting on suit.

Nobody is holy
Ole ni everybody

God bless you and your hustle cool

1 Like

Re: Bank Cleaner Or Petrol Attendant , Which One Is Better? by x123xlolls(m): 10:10am On Nov 24, 2021
DisLifeSha:
Money is a problem to me because of my health condition of Type 1 Diabetes. I work for somebody operating a POS service now.

It's better to work on your own but how can you when you're unable to gather money. My move now is to get a loan of 500k. I will be able to start an internet business that will remove me from poverty and I'll easily pay back
Internet business? Cape or computer center
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Petrol Attendant , Which One Is Better? by Enibiokanmi: 12:04pm On Nov 24, 2021
Take the cleaning job but negotiate for a little raise. I am baffled that employers are still paying less than the minimum wage. How are they expecting people to live? Either cleaning job or petrol attendant, what is more important is how you handle your job and your personal development. You can get a job in Aso rock and not make any good of it if you can not develop your own personal skills.
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Petrol Attendant , Which One Is Better? by nanceeleecious(f): 7:43pm On Nov 24, 2021
yemite100:
Dear Nairalanders

Thanks.
Urgent Opening
Position: Quality Control
Industry: Card Manufacturing
Job Type: Full Time
Job Days: 6 Days (Shifting)
Salary: N60,000
Qualification: OND
To apply, send cv to delerecruits@gmail.com
Interview comes up on 25th Nov 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mantledox Logistics Ltd / 290,000 Apply For N-power Jobs In 3 Days / Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.