Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:21 AM

How Long Would You Date Someone Before Settling Down - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Would You Date Someone Before Settling Down (363 Views)

Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? / 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down / What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Would You Date Someone Before Settling Down by HONESTFACT101(m): 9:03pm On Nov 22, 2021
I was talking with some guys and a little argument broke out, so I decided to ask for Nairalanders opinion on how long do you think it's OK to be in a relationship before marriage smiley
Re: How Long Would You Date Someone Before Settling Down by Xxx123xxx(m): 9:04pm On Nov 22, 2021
As for me 2 years.
Re: How Long Would You Date Someone Before Settling Down by Sankabson(m): 9:12pm On Nov 22, 2021
E ma calm down lori forum yi. There's no Manual to this thing call relationship/marriage. Flow with it! Be Real! And leave everything else to God to handle

2 Likes

Re: How Long Would You Date Someone Before Settling Down by helinues: 9:39pm On Nov 22, 2021
With this word of gadgets, 6 months to 1 year
Re: How Long Would You Date Someone Before Settling Down by Polynek(m): 9:42pm On Nov 22, 2021
No particular time is okay,
The level of understanding matters.
My elder brother dated on 3months and tied the knot.
Both the couples dat dated for 3yrs and d one dat dated 3months use to hv misunderstanding once in a while
Re: How Long Would You Date Someone Before Settling Down by MufasaLion: 6:17am On Nov 23, 2021
600 years.
Re: How Long Would You Date Someone Before Settling Down by MufasaLion: 6:18am On Nov 23, 2021
helinues:
With this word of gadgets, 6 months to 1 year

undecided undecided undecided

Till you marry a broad.
Re: How Long Would You Date Someone Before Settling Down by Boogyman557: 6:57am On Nov 23, 2021
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN
Re: How Long Would You Date Someone Before Settling Down by odinson1(m): 6:57am On Nov 23, 2021
G

(1) (Reply)

5 Tips For A Successful Young Relationship / He Did This To Her!! / Kolawole Ajeyemi Responds To Interviewer Who Asked How He Feels As His Wife Toyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.