Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

ever - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ever (1033 Views)

These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You / Can You Cheat On Your Girlfriend Because Of This Busty Lady? (photos) / How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ever by Havesomesense(m): 9:25pm On Nov 22, 2021
I'm
Re: ever by helinues: 9:35pm On Nov 22, 2021
Toh

Hope you have felt how hot the fire is before burning others

1 Like

Re: ever by Havesomesense(m): 10:53pm On Nov 22, 2021
helinues:
Toh

Hope you have felt how hot the fire is before burning others

What do you mean
Re: ever by Aniboo: 10:58pm On Nov 22, 2021
My current girlfriend na airforce Personnel
So the thing de tire me at times
Re: ever by Havesomesense(m): 11:01pm On Nov 22, 2021
Aniboo:

You no answer the question
Re: ever by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 22, 2021
U wan to cheat on your girlfriend again, for no reason. You get conscience at all?
Fear Nigerian men.

1 Like

Re: ever by OriOko88(m): 11:33pm On Nov 22, 2021
I cheat steadily. There's this fair fat teenager who just finished sec school,living at my street,I met last month. Have been dcking her for almost three weeks now. She usually comes 7pm for hot sex. My real babe is in akure, and she comes every month end.
But I have this guilt conscience of fvcing a girl I'm old enogh to counsel about morals. But it is wat it is,if I don't dig her another guy would.
She has one of d most sensual ringtone I've known. I just realized why men go for girls of 18,19 20, they have the sweetest pucci..I swear.

4 Likes

Re: ever by enirock(m): 11:50pm On Nov 22, 2021
Since I never reach the age to get girlfriend or cheat, make I sit down dey listen to elders.
Back in the day, this kind topic go elicit shame and outrage but in this time and age we've lost even the sense of sin.
Re: ever by Havesomesense(m): 12:02am On Nov 23, 2021
Beebah2000:
U wan to cheat on your girlfriend again, for no reason. You get conscience at all?
Fear Nigerian men.

She don tire to dey knack because of stress of work.
Re: ever by Havesomesense(m): 12:04am On Nov 23, 2021
OriOko88:
I cheat steadily. There's this fair fat teenager who just finished sec school,living at my street,I met last month. Have been dcking her for almost three weeks now. She usually comes 7pm for hot sex. My real babe is in akure, and she comes every month end.
But I have this guilt conscience of fvcing a girl I'm old enogh to counsel about morals. But it is wat it is,if I don't dig her another guy would.
She has one of d most sensual ringtone I've known. I just realized why men go for girls of 18,19 20, they have the sweetest pucci..I swear.

I understand bro.
Re: ever by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:20am On Nov 23, 2021
You may cheat on her but don't let her know

Oun oju o ri, kii bokan je

What the eyes don't see doesn't horrify the mind

1 Like

Re: ever by MufasaLion: 6:19am On Nov 23, 2021
Aniboo:

Your purpose of commenting was to let us know your babe is in the military. Unnecessary publicity. undecided

1 Like

Re: ever by MufasaLion: 6:20am On Nov 23, 2021
Havesomesense:

You no answer the question

Don't mind him. He was busy advertising the job of his babe.

1 Like

Re: ever by MufasaLion: 6:21am On Nov 23, 2021
OriOko88:

What do some of you see in teenage girls?
Re: ever by Boogyman557: 6:56am On Nov 23, 2021
Holly Gram cool real matters bro. real matters. WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: ever by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 23, 2021
MufasaLion:

What do some of you see in teenage girls?
They see standing b**B's and tight punanygrin
Re: ever by MufasaLion: 7:26am On Nov 23, 2021
SmellySperm:

Lol

Adult females have that also. It's weird to me when I see an adult male attracted to teenagers.
Re: ever by greattybee(m): 7:38am On Nov 23, 2021
SmellySperm:

Ah shit.. u turning me on
Re: ever by Havesomesense(m): 7:50am On Nov 23, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
You may cheat on her but don't let her know

Oun oju o ri, kii bokan je

What the eyes don't see doesn't horrify the mind

Noted.
Re: ever by Havesomesense(m): 9:16am On Nov 23, 2021

(1) (Reply)

What Really Finished Your Money In The Year 2021? / Alpha Males With No Money Turn Simps Lowkey / 5 Reasons Why Men Break Up With You After Sleeping With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.