Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,025 members, 7,821,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) (63373 Views)

71-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies During Sex With A 22-Year-Old Lover / 42-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies While Having Sex With His Girlfriend Of 2 Weeks / Man Gifts Lover N30 Million Tesla Car For Valentine's Day Celebration (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by siofra(f): 10:45am On Nov 23, 2021
Champneys:

Nah your type? undecided

He looks okay, he's thirty and he seems nice. He even promised to always cook for me cheesy

No Nigerian guy has ever promised me that angry
Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by OBALOLA55(m): 10:46am On Nov 23, 2021
Deborah98:
can't remember writing I'm obligated to a man Mr hater. Na your type dey bash im fellow man for gifting his wife or babe, onye Ara.
IF YOU TRY THIS AGAIN NEXT TIME, I WILL REPORT YOU TO LALASTICLALA AND MYND44 angry
Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:47am On Nov 23, 2021
Datboredberry:
You're so uncultured... undecided

Go make money... It's your mate that's giving his girlfriend millions... And still your mate getting married to grannies... But we know where you fall!

I don't live for my mates i live for myself, i aint a prostitute i dont use toto to make it.

1 Like

Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 10:47am On Nov 23, 2021
Love is a beautiful thing...oluwa done pick her call.

2 Likes

Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by Keniwit(m): 10:48am On Nov 23, 2021
Deborah98:
why are you barking and who let you loose from your chain mad dog undecided.
[color=#000099][/color]
Barking kill you there..
Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by Skoonheid(f): 10:50am On Nov 23, 2021
Magnoliaa:
See mannnn. Premium man. Correct man. kiss kiss kiss White Lace 2,000 yards. I need me this kind in my life right now. Very great, sensual and considerate lovers they are, unlike the ''them-who-must-not-be-named'' lots we have over here. lipsrsealed

Little things please little minds. I wonder at your kind. Empty cloud ,floating everywhere
Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 23, 2021
Datboredberry:
grin

You're right... I enjoy annoying Nairalanders... This news could be fake but it's fun to see the men on Nairaland lose their cool, slut-shaming the women here cause they don't even have 1k to spare... smiley

Don't worry, I'll try to secure my billionaire! grin

Is your account really shared? With your girlfriend... That's sweet...
So, I was right. Not only you, several others too. Lol
At second bolded;
Should I say amen to that....I'm not even sure. How about, you becoming the " billionaire "
Must it be the man? I certainly think not. It's a levelled playing field in this world today. smiley

To your last question. Yes oh, this account is shared by two crazy (good kinda crazy) couples. Opinions may vary...from post to post. But that's how it's supposed to be. Isn't it? We can't always agree just cuz we're an item. My bf , like most other male users here, does feel irritated by how women want to always have their cake and eat it. Sometimes, he argues in their favour. So , it depends on the topic at hand. For me, I try to follow my mind. I won't always agree with everything my gender does. They can be really worthy of the rebukes, name-calling they get sometimes. So, I go with the flow. Or we go with the flow.
Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:58am On Nov 23, 2021
siofra:

I can't do that. I feel it's weird.

These white men can be very strange.

Besides I already told him I'm not single. He'll have to come to Nigeria if he wants to see me.
Then he is not ready for him not to be here for a lady he can die for
Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by toujurs: 11:00am On Nov 23, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
How does her Mumu come too much?

It's not like the man is her grandpa age mate..

And 370M has a nice ring to it.
I no blame you, na poverty i blame, for baptizing you.
Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 23, 2021
siofra:

He looks okay, he's thirty and he seems nice. He even promised to always cook for me cheesy
And I saw where you typed " anyway, I'm not interested Sha"
But you seem to have sweet things to say about him. I think you should go for it. What if another who ticks these boxes doesn't spring up anytime soon?
I'm just curious to know what platform you two met. Lol, my mind is telling me it's either Reddit or xvideo.com website. Where either of you may have a registered account.
You've even Skyped! Come on...stop stalling him and start planning your travel schedule.
O don't know why I'm imagining a scenario with the title ' A fortnight in Paris ' grin
Oh, me...
Love do and come oh. Untainted love.
Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by Dcaliphate(m): 11:02am On Nov 23, 2021
siofra:
Omo this white men are trying o grin grin grin

The other day one was telling me he will sell his soul to have me come to America grin

With the way you're looking on your dp its hard to blame him
Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by toujurs: 11:04am On Nov 23, 2021
Trumann:

How much has your father given your mother despite her producing you for him.
Guy you wicked walaihi grin, Don't blame her. Na hunger cause all these things
Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 23, 2021
Dcaliphate:

With the way you're looking on your dp its hard to blame him
You had me going to take a peek at the dp.
There's nothing there. Seems she took it down.
But I believe she's good looking. Just as you've hinted.
Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by toujurs: 11:05am On Nov 23, 2021
Magnoliaa:
See mannnn. Premium man. Correct man. kiss kiss kiss White Lace 2,000 yards. I need me this kind in my life right now. Very great, sensual and considerate lovers they are, unlike the ''them-who-must-not-be-named'' lots we have over here. lipsrsealed

What are the police 'raiding' him for, though? undecided Na crime to give woman money?
Asshhaawooo grin, Go and find work, and make your own money

1 Like

Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by Onesand4all: 11:07am On Nov 23, 2021
I understand you but some people here will never understand how clueless and corrupt are Kenyan police, I almost slapped one this past Sunday in Mombasa.

quote author=Lilsameey post=107872919]Africans Sha, Our Mumu don too muuuucchhhhh,..

Modified Am referring to the cops not the lady.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by TheOnlyUyai(f): 11:11am On Nov 23, 2021
Chai. See better client.

1 Like

Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by Hyphy(m): 11:11am On Nov 23, 2021
Some girls are worth it. Las las we aren't taking that money to anywhere so it's better to spend it here, no matter how

1 Like

Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 11:12am On Nov 23, 2021
8stargeneral:
Love is a beautiful thing...oluwa done pick her call.

She's the prize. Don't get it twisted.

1 Like

Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by dfrost: 11:12am On Nov 23, 2021
Diamondniyi:

Olosho don drop comment

grin grin cheesy cheesy kuku kee me
Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 11:12am On Nov 23, 2021
siofra:

The other day one was telling me he will sell his soul to have me come to America grin
Who will buy the soul
Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by deavicky(m): 11:13am On Nov 23, 2021
siofra:

be careful oh, make e no be one of our brothers they chat with you.
Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by IjebuWarrior: 11:16am On Nov 23, 2021
siofra:

*Cough*, *cough*

Masquerade like you, ba? grin
Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 23, 2021
Lilsameey:
Africans Sha, Our Mumu don too muuuucchhhhh,..

Modified Am referring to the cops not the lady.

You said ALL Africans but you're referring to the cops ..

Your mumu is out of this world....
Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by merits(m): 11:21am On Nov 23, 2021
siofra:

big fallacy aunty....soul kwanu.i laff in capital letter. grin shocked
Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by Ssoil(f): 11:24am On Nov 23, 2021
SmartGadgetz:

True love? Because of money.
tongue
Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 11:27am On Nov 23, 2021
Makib2020:
No be juju be that shocked shocked

No na Kayanmata grin
Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by generalwo(m): 11:32am On Nov 23, 2021
If na uchena dash him babe 2m, internet for Don break since.... He for carry people wen dey blow trumpet join him gang of friends....i trust 9ja guys.... Them go soon target this one for scamming
Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 23, 2021
odinson1:

You can't shame a thief by calling him a thief

Same way you can't shame a PROSTITUTE by calling her a PROSTITUTE.
Lame
Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by folake4u(f): 11:34am On Nov 23, 2021
Na man wey go give me N500million I wan dey date now.

2 Likes

Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 23, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Ok. So why did you quote me?
Na OVERSABI

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) / Man & Plus-Sized Mistress Caught In Bed By Wife, Mistress Pulls Gun (Skit) / Grinding Goes Wrong! Lady Destroys Man's Private Part All In The Name Of Dancing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.