Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

I Am Emotionally Derenched And Physical Depressed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Emotionally Derenched And Physical Depressed (918 Views)

Am Emotionally Down Right Now, What Should I Do? / Guys, Help Me. I Am Loosing It! I Am Emotionally Tired. I Want To End It. / Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Emotionally Derenched And Physical Depressed by sandysan(f): 3:05am On Jan 04, 2022
What's says the time now! 2:58am.. I couldn't find sleep, not even a little.. am depressed and lonely.. � don't no what is wrong with me, I need company, I want to love again� I want to feel loved, cared for and worth talking to again.. but d memory of 5yrs ago wouldn't free me... I need someone that won't judge me, someone to talk me out ND make. Me feel wanted.. be it male or female, I am dying slowly but have nobody to talk to.. always wetting my pillow with things... Am I d only one in this case...
Pls if u within my area, Abule egba, ishaga, Agege or ikeja.. I need company, I ask loosing it ���� aniukamaka20@gmail.com

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Emotionally Derenched And Physical Depressed by Nobody: 3:07am On Jan 04, 2022
I smoke ganja when I feel this way sister. wink it works.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Emotionally Derenched And Physical Depressed by Kobojunkie: 3:20am On Jan 04, 2022
sandysan:
What's says the time now! 2:58am.. I couldn't find sleep, not even a little.. am depressed and lonely.. � don't no what is wrong with me, I need company, I want to love again� I want to feel loved, cared for and worth talking to again.. but d memory of 5yrs ago wouldn't free me... I need someone that won't judge me, someone to talk me out ND make. Me feel wanted.. be it male or female, I am dying slowly but have nobody to talk to.. always wetting my pillow with things... Am I d only one in this case...
Pls if u within my area, Abule egba, ishaga, Agege or ikeja.. I need company, I ask loosing it ���� aniukamaka20@gmail.com
I would advise that you instead seek to become your own best friend first so that you stop needing people to validate you. If you are struggling with depression , seek help from a professional mental Health therapist and maybe find a support group in your parents or siblings to keep you moving towards the goal of loving yourself first. undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Am Emotionally Derenched And Physical Depressed by NoFucksToGive: 3:25am On Jan 04, 2022
sandysan:

Look it's not about your location you can make friends online just not nairaland. Most people are abnormal lowlife scams bags who are probably worse off than you but will be quick to give advise they dint take.

Go to Facebook join groups there , or LIB you will find decent people there just not here .

Also i suggest start with chats before meeting up with total strangers so you don't have bad experiences . From chats progress to video calls and regular calls.

It helps talking to someone even if virtually

6 Likes

Re: I Am Emotionally Derenched And Physical Depressed by Truvelisback(m): 3:29am On Jan 04, 2022
It is well.
Re: I Am Emotionally Derenched And Physical Depressed by sandysan(f): 4:22am On Jan 04, 2022
Thanks
Re: I Am Emotionally Derenched And Physical Depressed by Brownshoe: 4:27am On Jan 04, 2022
Op dance Zazoo with TM pill by tomorrow you will feel better, problem no dey finish.

Better still, buy a brown shoe.
Re: I Am Emotionally Derenched And Physical Depressed by emmyluizzz: 4:43am On Jan 04, 2022
this friend or companion will do you no good .. instead they will finish you npatapata....be wise...

if you don't learn to love yourself instead..my sister then I pity you
Re: I Am Emotionally Derenched And Physical Depressed by falcon01: 5:37am On Jan 04, 2022
sandysan:
you need jezas
Re: I Am Emotionally Derenched And Physical Depressed by Nobody: 5:41am On Jan 04, 2022
sandysan:
Take it easy aiit..one way or the other we've all been there..you are a strong woman..
It sounds like you are isolating which is only gonna further your depression..first off if you haven't seen a medical expert you sure need to book an appointment with one cos you might have health issues contributing to your depression and anxiety..
You have to learn coping strategies to manage your depression and keep it under control..
Regarding your lack of job have you tried looking for one?if you can't do that you can just work as a freelancer try different platforms where you can find something you are good at..
Then when it comes to speaking to people there are people who love making friends through video games.. dating sites ..these are few ways to make friends and speak to people..
To meet people to speak to physically..find events and things you like.. volunteer for some cause..try to be active..
Say hello..try to smile..try to introduce yourself to people so as to have a great conversation with them..
Tho some might blow you off but don't back out..keep smiling..always remember you are loved..

2 Likes

Re: I Am Emotionally Derenched And Physical Depressed by jimmychang: 5:42am On Jan 04, 2022
sandysan:

If you don't love yourself, no love outside will save you ,it will only make you vulnerable to other people.
Re: I Am Emotionally Derenched And Physical Depressed by IgweBUIKE1(m): 6:04am On Jan 04, 2022
I stay around iyana ipaja...am also going through a lot from heartbreak... although am not taking it hard but I won't mind talking

1 Like

Re: I Am Emotionally Derenched And Physical Depressed by JaneYave(f): 6:11am On Jan 04, 2022
Fine years is enough time to move on my dear lady. We all go through emotional storms, cheer up. Listening to good messages helps. Lastly, 'will you choose between life or death? ' Then, do whatever it takes to be happy today, the heart and brain needs it. I see you coming through a better lady,. Cheers!!!

1 Like

Re: I Am Emotionally Derenched And Physical Depressed by bobbybrown007: 7:04am On Jan 04, 2022
I no how it feels, loneliness kills. It's better you say out your mind. Did you no how I overcame it? I loved my self first then reached out to people who cared and made them my friends, I spoke out my heart, I felt loved and am happy now, I don't think of other things than my happiness.
Re: I Am Emotionally Derenched And Physical Depressed by 5thAngel(f): 7:22am On Jan 04, 2022
sandysan:
I am here if you need someone to talk to. Truth is I need someone to talk to also.
Re: I Am Emotionally Derenched And Physical Depressed by JoyousFurnitire(m): 11:12am On Jan 04, 2022
5thAngel:

I am here if you need someone to talk to. Truth is I need someone to talk to also.

Hi, how can I reach you?
Re: I Am Emotionally Derenched And Physical Depressed by Cholls(m): 11:26am On Jan 04, 2022
JusCuri0us:
I smoke ganja when I feel this way sister. wink it works.
my sister who told this one na sister
Re: I Am Emotionally Derenched And Physical Depressed by nicerod(m): 12:04pm On Jan 04, 2022
Let start here are an introvert??

Do u stay alone?

Do u have expectations that were not met?

Do u set daily to-do lists?

What do u want?

Do u truly know urself?

These are the questions u have to ask yasef sincerely so that we can truly know why u are depressed

I do real estate investment that guarantee 30% rental income in 12 months

1 Like

Re: I Am Emotionally Derenched And Physical Depressed by 5thAngel(f): 4:54pm On Jan 04, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Hi, how can I reach you?

1 Like

Re: I Am Emotionally Derenched And Physical Depressed by Kabir5643(m): 5:19pm On Jan 04, 2022
Take it easy. We all go through the same bad feelings.
I urge to start doing things you love
And I want you to start practicing loving kindness meditation. You can search it up. Might help u

(1) (Reply)

Video: What Type Of Crazy Dance Is This? Damn! / If You Are Single & Planning To Get Married Come In! / Whats The Most Special Thing You Have Done For Your Gf?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.