Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,233 members, 7,811,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Funding UBA Dollar Prepaid - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Funding UBA Dollar Prepaid (9729 Views)

How To Load UBA Dollar Prepaid Card / Alternative To UBA Dollar Africard / Uba Dollar Prepaid Card. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funding UBA Dollar Prepaid by MrPADDY(m): 8:04pm On Nov 15, 2022
Virgo01:
Can anyone here fund my UBA dollar prepaid card?
Its urgent and i don't want to go out and get dollar to go deposit at the bank. Just quote if you can or send a PM.
There are many ways you can fund your UBA Visa Africard (dollar) using Naira debit cards. For example, use Fin.do app on Google PlayStore to link UBA Naira debit card for sending, and link UBA Visa Africard (dollar) for receiving. You can transfer from the naira card to the dollar card at bank official rate, however the sending limits, from Naira to dollar cards are subject to current CBN policy. Fortunately, you can link many cards for sending and receiving.

Get in touch with us for more updates
https://paddydigital.com

2 Likes

Re: Funding UBA Dollar Prepaid by yeyebrity: 10:27am On Nov 17, 2022
MrPADDY:

There are many ways you can fund your UBA Visa Africard (dollar) using Naira debit cards. For example, use Fin.do app on Google PlayStore to link UBA Naira debit card for sending, and link UBA Visa Africard (dollar) for receiving. You can transfer from the naira card to the dollar card at bank official rate, however the sending limits, from Naira to dollar cards are subject to current CBN policy. Fortunately, you can link many cards for sending and receiving.

Do u buy UBA prepaid dollar funds? I have 25$ stuck in it and want it out.
Re: Funding UBA Dollar Prepaid by samsard(m): 12:42pm On Nov 17, 2022
yeyebrity:

I buy if he doesn't.
Re: Funding UBA Dollar Prepaid by yeyebrity: 2:57pm On Nov 17, 2022
samsard:
I buy if he doesn't.

Okay! I will patronize you next time.

1 Like

Re: Funding UBA Dollar Prepaid by Valueson: 1:30am On Nov 21, 2022
U can get it from a friend.
Re: Funding UBA Dollar Prepaid by IsuaWP: 1:34am On Nov 21, 2022
Option 1. You can buy the dollar from an Aboki, take it to the bank and fund your card.

Option 2. You can do it online, you can make use of fnfswap by isuawealthyplace >. check it out here >> https://isuawealthyplace.com/how-to-fund-uba-prepaid-dollar-card/

Option 3 , a friend can send the funds to your card account.

Sell your UBA USD funds. We also buy all of them. Don't as contact us pls.
Re: Funding UBA Dollar Prepaid by Cassahav: 10:50am On Nov 25, 2022
IsuaWP:
You can buy the dollar from an Aboki, take it to the bank and fund your card.

But if you want to do it online, you can make use of fnfswap by isuawealthyplace >. check it out here >> https://isuawealthyplace.com/how-to-fund-uba-prepaid-dollar-card/

Also, a friend can send the funds to your card account.
This Na rubbish no open the thread jargons
Re: Funding UBA Dollar Prepaid by Viconyinye1: 1:31pm On Dec 18, 2022
Cassahav:

This Na rubbish no open the thread jargons
Have you patronized them before
Re: Funding UBA Dollar Prepaid by CEwog91(m): 2:07pm On Dec 18, 2022
Viconyinye1:

Have you patronized them before
if you want to fund your UBA prepaid card or verify it . You can going through my post to get my contact.
Re: Funding UBA Dollar Prepaid by Law4rence(m): 6:41pm On Dec 23, 2022
newinventions:

Go and change it to naira. With that you can simply transfer from your savings account directly to the card.
Re: Funding UBA Dollar Prepaid by Law4rence(m): 6:45pm On Dec 23, 2022
AdesinaOlajide:

I did same too but yet to fund my payoneer, have you tried withdrawing into your card yet?

Please � � did you later try to withdraw to your prepaid card from Payoneer? I want to know if it works and the fees
Re: Funding UBA Dollar Prepaid by Law4rence(m): 7:04pm On Dec 23, 2022
Virgo01:

Surprisingly i added the card as a withdrawal method on Payoneer and it was accepted. I'll send funds to it that way and see.

Please I want to know if you later fund your prepaid card through Payoneer.

Pls

I would like to know the fee as well.
Re: Funding UBA Dollar Prepaid by Virgo01(m): 6:55am On Dec 24, 2022
Law4rence:

Please I want to know if you later fund your prepaid card through Payoneer.

Pls

I would like to know the fee as well.
I didn't go ahead with it.
Re: Funding UBA Dollar Prepaid by adeniyisamuel59(m): 7:35am On Jan 09, 2023
MrPADDY:

please I just came across this, what's the sending limit policy of the Central bank?
Re: Funding UBA Dollar Prepaid by MrPADDY(m): 7:39am On Jan 09, 2023
adeniyisamuel59:
please I just came across this, what's the sending limit policy of the Central bank?
Fin.do isn't accepting Nigerian debit cards transfer anymore due to CBN policy. If you need to load your your UBA Prepaid dollar cards, contact us for rate.

Contact Us At

1 Like

Re: Funding UBA Dollar Prepaid by Prodadd(m): 12:23pm On Jan 09, 2023
Available For Ecurrency Transactions

Good rates !!!

Buy $ Sell

Paypal
Neteller
Bitcoin
Usdt
Skrill
Payoneer

Whatsapp 080 6743 3432
Customers Satisfaction Is Our Watchword!!!
Re: Funding UBA Dollar Prepaid by Akposkiz: 8:08pm On Jan 09, 2023
Go and change it to naira.
Re: Funding UBA Dollar Prepaid by Dynamicscholar: 10:02am On Jan 12, 2023
Prodadd:
Available For Ecurrency Transactions

Good rates !!!

Buy $ Sell

Paypal
Neteller
Bitcoin
Usdt
Skrill
Payoneer

Whatsapp 080 6743 3432
Customers Satisfaction Is Our Watchword!!!
SCAM ALERT!!!
PUBLIC DISCLAIMER!!!!!!
DON'T SAY YOU WEREN'T WARNED!!!

This guy ( PRODADD) claim to be rendering exchange services, I sent $49.07 to him from my paypal since yesterday 11/01/2023 and he as refused to reply my messages since then, If anyone here as transacted with him before and u have any details about him, kindly quote me or mail me via techsypo@gmail dot com. Pls guys be careful there are lots of scammers out there.
More details about him, he uses two email
Chimajohnson.240@gmail dot com (FNF)
Mifeauto@gmail dot com (GNS) the I sent the funds to.
His phone number : 080 6743 3432

Re: Funding UBA Dollar Prepaid by Ihyevmatt(m): 1:32pm On Jan 13, 2023
Dynamicscholar:

SCAM ALERT!!!
PUBLIC DISCLAIMER!!!!!!

This guy ( PRODADD) claim to be rendering exchange services, I sent $49.07 to him from my paypal since yesterday 11/01/2023 and he as refused to reply my messages since then, If anyone here as transacted with him before and u have any details about him, kindly quote me or mail me via techsypo@gmail dot com. Pls guys be careful there are lots of scammers out there.
I also buy PayPal funds with the Best Rate you will receive your money within 15 munites of our transaction chat on WhatsApp 09079599242 now

Re: Funding UBA Dollar Prepaid by Ihyevmatt(m): 1:35pm On Jan 13, 2023
Inception:
Can one still fund his uba prepaid dollar card with PayPal funds ( US/ Canadian PayPal, but currency for either is USD)

Please no one has answered my question

Re: Funding UBA Dollar Prepaid by Ihyevmatt(m): 1:36pm On Jan 13, 2023
Dynamicscholar:

SCAM ALERT!!!
PUBLIC DISCLAIMER!!!!!!

Re: Funding UBA Dollar Prepaid by Law4rence(m): 8:11am On Jan 19, 2023
Do not withdraw from payoneer to africard. I did and had to visit the bank several times before the money was returned to my payoneer account saying my bank couldn't process the transaction.

Now, does anyone know if I can transfer from a domiciliary account that is not UBA to Africard?
Re: Funding UBA Dollar Prepaid by smlakpan43: 5:38am On Mar 13, 2023
yeyebrity:

I buy uba dollar fund from africard

Hit me up /+2348138598064

Psalmkimg Empire Exchanger

Follow me on https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100089270379745&mibextid=ZbWKwL

https://instagram.com/psalmkingempire_?igshid=ZDdkNTZiNTM=

We are fully registered with CAC
Re: Funding UBA Dollar Prepaid by smlakpan43: 2:00pm On Jun 29, 2023
samsard:
I buy if he doesn't.

Let me buy your uba funds
Re: Funding UBA Dollar Prepaid by samsard(m): 8:52pm On Jun 29, 2023
smlakpan43:

Let me buy your uba funds
Let's just say you likely can't afford it. Anyway, I'm not looking for a buyer.
Re: Funding UBA Dollar Prepaid by Jauntybaba: 1:27pm On Aug 06, 2023
See How to Withdraw Your UBA Dollar Prepaid Card Funds and How to Swap Your UBA Dollar Prepaid Card Money for Naira

[url] https://bankingng.com.ng/uba-dollar-prepaid-card-how-to-withdraw-fund-send-usd/[/url]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Ranks 169th Position In The World Bank Ease Of Doing Business / Company Directors, Investors and Share Allocation: Can Someone Explain? / GTBank Compulsory Verification Scam Alert: Public Notice!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.