Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,792 members, 7,956,023 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:38 PM

4 Ways To Earn Respect From People - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 4 Ways To Earn Respect From People (30819 Views)

4 Ways Co-Parenting Can Be Beneficial To Kids From Broken Homes / Ways You Can Earn Respect From Family And Others / Ways To Earn Respect From Family Members And The Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Ways To Earn Respect From People by Christmasdon(m): 12:38am On Nov 24, 2021
billynoni:
True, true, true, true and valid points... Now OP, imagine Dangote and that random shoemaker on your street walked in, there's only one chair to sit on, which you're occupying currently, who are you standing up for? Don't lie oooo, answer honestly.
THE MONEY CONTROLS THE POWER THIS DAYS . ASK TIM5J
Re: 4 Ways To Earn Respect From People by MrJavaS: 6:00am On Nov 24, 2021
Just kill two people openly
Re: 4 Ways To Earn Respect From People by Exceed15: 7:10am On Nov 24, 2021
Re: 4 Ways To Earn Respect From People by Coolgent(m): 8:33am On Nov 25, 2021
Opeyemiextra:
The most important is self respect and then get a shit ton of money. Once you have money, most people will bow at your feet.
You are right.
In my state your money determines the level of respect you will get.
Re: 4 Ways To Earn Respect From People by Timekeeper: 8:49am On Nov 25, 2021
ruzell86:

I will give the chair to whoever is older or weaker between the two.

Money isn't everything bro.

Pls reply your pm.. Thanks
Re: 4 Ways To Earn Respect From People by BluntCrazeMan: 7:13am On Feb 17, 2022
billynoni:
True, true, true, true and valid points... Now OP, imagine Dangote and that random shoemaker on your street walked in, there's only one chair to sit on, which you're occupying currently, who are you standing up for? Don't lie oooo, answer honestly.
I'm not standing for no one.
I will continue sitting where I am sitting.
I have my own respect to protect too.
Now, change your question to “Dangote and a random frail old-man leaning heavily on his walking-stick with his hands and legs leaning visibly shaking”.
Be honest.
Who will you stand up for?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Won't Have Problem With Your Mother In Law If You Follow These Steps / Should A Woman Help Her Fiancé To Pay Her Bride Price? / 62-Year-Old Man And 57-Year-Old Deaconess Owoade Welcome Their First Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.