Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

What Is The Purpose Of The Messiah? - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Purpose Of The Messiah? (8497 Views)

Jesus Christ Is The Messiah! Follow Him! / Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 / 2019: Nigeria’s Messiah Will Come From North - Pastor Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Purpose Of The Messiah? by budaatum: 8:50am On Jul 06, 2023
sonmvayina:

Are you are dummy?(question mark)

Do I sound like a dummy to you?
Re: What Is The Purpose Of The Messiah? by sonmvayina(m): 10:53am On Jul 07, 2023
budaatum:

Do I sound like a dummy to you?

That's the vibe I am getting..

You are saying so many things but nothing of substance...
Re: What Is The Purpose Of The Messiah? by budaatum: 11:09am On Jul 07, 2023
sonmvayina:

That's the vibe I am getting..

You are saying so many things but nothing of substance...

That's ok sonm. I expect to sound like a dummy to sonm since not everyone is capable of hearing or reading or finding substance especially if they rely on vibes instead of seeking answers.
Re: What Is The Purpose Of The Messiah? by sonmvayina(m): 12:12pm On Jul 07, 2023
budaatum:

That's ok sonm. I expect to sound like a dummy to sonm since not everyone is capable of hearing or reading or finding substance especially if they rely on vibes instead of seeking answers.

That's the point..

You are not providing any(pissing everywhere) hold onto one(pissing in one place)..so people can know what you subscribe to(make them see the foam)...
Re: What Is The Purpose Of The Messiah? by budaatum: 12:25pm On Jul 07, 2023
sonmvayina:

That's the point..

You are not providing any(pissing everywhere) hold onto one(pissing in one place)..so people can know what you subscribe to(make them see the foam)...

People who want to know what I subscribe to would simply ask me instead of trying to decipher it from piss, sonm.

The image below is for knownunknown to see you watching the piss instead of the human being pissing.

Re: What Is The Purpose Of The Messiah? by sonmvayina(m): 5:28pm On Sep 04, 2023
budaatum:

People who want to know what I subscribe to would simply ask me instead of trying to decipher it from piss, sonm.

The image below is for knownunknown to see you watching the piss instead of the human being pissing.

What do you subscribe to?
Re: What Is The Purpose Of The Messiah? by budaatum: 1:53am On Sep 05, 2023
sonmvayina:

What do you subscribe to?

Your question implies the assumption that one must subscribe to something. To wit, my Alma Mata. My subscription is long standing.

Another way of considering is, what do I hold as my living philosophy. And that would be my learning. Or shall I say, a previous skill I once had to sit on my lazy ass and read books. I don't table d'hôte any one book holy above all others however. I a la carte instead, taking the best from all.

Sonmvayina, what do you subscribe to?

You might see the illogicality from my perspective.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Purpose Of The Messiah? by sonmvayina(m): 3:29pm On Sep 06, 2023
budaatum:

Your question implies the assumption that one must subscribe to something. To wit, my Alma Mata. My subscription is long standing.

Another way of considering is, what do I hold as my living philosophy. And that would be my learning. Or shall I say, a previous skill I once had to sit on my lazy ass and read books. I don't table d'hôte any one book holy above all others however. I a la carte instead, taking the best from all.

Sonmvayina, what do you subscribe to?

You might see the illogicality from my perspective.

Thanks...a better perspective..

Where are in the same bus on this one..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Purpose Of The Messiah? by sonmvayina(m): 7:55pm On Nov 05, 2023
Elated...have you gone through this thread?
Re: What Is The Purpose Of The Messiah? by sonmvayina(m): 7:58pm On Nov 05, 2023
elated177:
MaxInDHouse, we are the saints, servants, followers and messengers of YHVH Almighty, of Yahushua the Messiah.

Have you seen this thread concerning the purpose of the messiah as defined by the Jewish prophets?
Re: What Is The Purpose Of The Messiah? by elated177: 10:00am On Nov 07, 2023
Sonmvayina, let me see.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Purpose Of The Messiah? by sonmvayina(m): 1:17pm On Nov 12, 2023
elated177:
Sonmvayina, let me see.

Have you gone through it?
Re: What Is The Purpose Of The Messiah? by elated177: 6:02pm On Nov 12, 2023
sonmvayina, you are still confused.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Female Pastor Preaching With Bare Boobs: Return O F Devil / Praise God With Any Hymn/Song As 2017 Ends Today / The Modern Woman's Penchant For Indecent Dressing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.