Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,241 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

What Is The Purpose Of The Messiah? - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Purpose Of The Messiah? (8346 Views)

Jesus Christ Is The Messiah! Follow Him! / Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 / 2019: Nigeria’s Messiah Will Come From North - Pastor Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Purpose Of The Messiah? by budaatum: 2:42pm On Jan 24, 2022
elated177:

You would have felt, seen, tasted and tested before you "believe in".

That must be how it works for you. What I find is people believe because that is all they know, and they will only ask and knock and seek because they stop believing the little they knew and desired to learn more, after which they will eventually put aside their childish believing ways because they now know and understand.

You would only believe there is a million naira in your bank account because you are not sure how much is in your bank account. Once you've "felt, seen, tasted and tested" your bank account, you'd stop believing because you know how much is in your bank account.

You would note that belief is what children are taught, along with "feel, see, taste, test", if you went to a good school that invests in the development of the senses. Otherwise, belief is all you'd know, instead of learning to use your God given senses to ask and knock and seek.

See here the people who are not taught to ask knock seek, and why.
Re: What Is The Purpose Of The Messiah? by sonmvayina(m): 3:51pm On Jan 24, 2022
budaatum:

That must be how it works for you. What I find is people believe because that is all they know, and they will only ask and knock and seek because they stop believing the little they knew and desired to learn more, after which they will eventually put aside their childish believing ways because they now know and understand.

You would only believe there is a million naira in your bank account because you are not sure how much is in your bank account. Once you've "felt, seen, tasted and tested" your bank account, you'd stop believing because you know how much is in your bank account.

You would note that belief is what children are taught, along with "feel, see, taste, test", if you went to a good school that invests in the development of the senses. Otherwise, belief is all you'd know, instead of learning to use your God given senses to ask and knock and seek.

How do you test that a woman can become pregnant without a man's input..?
Re: What Is The Purpose Of The Messiah? by budaatum: 3:58pm On Jan 24, 2022
sonmvayina:

You tell me how you "test that a woman can become pregnant without a man's input".

Also tell me why you would ask me to test what has already been tested zillions of times please.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Purpose Of The Messiah? by sonmvayina(m): 4:09pm On Jan 24, 2022
budaatum:

You tell me how you "test that a woman can become pregnant without a man's input".

Also tell me why you would ask me to test what has already been tested zillions of times please.

How did Mary become pregnant?
Re: What Is The Purpose Of The Messiah? by budaatum: 5:58pm On Jan 24, 2022
sonmvayina:

How did Mary become pregnant?
Same way all women become pregnant.

Didn't you claim it was rude to answer questions with questions?
Re: What Is The Purpose Of The Messiah? by elated177: 7:53pm On Jan 24, 2022
sonmvayina:

And you believe a woman can become pregnant without a man's sperm.

Continue, when the time comes you will move from believing to knowing the truth. But first the truth will piss you off before it sets you free...

Shalom.

And you believe flesh was made from dust? How come? Like I said earlier, you do not own anyone's soul.

Tackle this:

elated177:

YHVH Almighty made the natural law of procreation --- man's spermatozoa fuses with a woman's ovum to form a new being. Now, is it difficult for him to deposit his "SEED" into the woman's body without coitus? Answer this question, sonmvayina.
Re: What Is The Purpose Of The Messiah? by elated177: 8:34pm On Jan 24, 2022
budaatum:

As long as the Righteous Walk is concerned, you know ( see, feel, taste, test), then you believe in. You must have felt, seen, tasted and tested the glory, goodness, greatness, kindness and awesomeness of YHVH Almighty - have known - and then believe in.

Again, I present the Scripture:

John 9: 35 Yahushua heard that they had thrown him out, and when he found him, he said, “Do you believe in the Son of Man?” 36 “Who is he, sir?” the man asked. “Tell me so that I may believe in him.” 37 Yahushua said, “You have now seen him; in fact, he is the one speaking with you.”

You probably think I am placing them wrongly. I am not. Is it possible to know and not believe in?
budaatum:

It does not work in this context, Budaatum. Wrong analogy.

budaatum:

Budaatum, have you ever felt the goodness and greatness of YHVH Almighty - Yahushua the Messiah? Have you ever seen his mighty hand, goodness and awesomeness? Have you ever tasted his kindness, goodness and awesomeness? Have you ever carried out any test in order to ascertain the spirit? In which school do they teach these things, Budaatum?
Re: What Is The Purpose Of The Messiah? by budaatum: 1:31am On Jan 25, 2022
elated177:
As long as the Righteous Walk is concerned, .....

righteous [ˈrʌɪtʃəs] ADJECTIVE
1. morally right or justifiable. - "feelings of righteous indignation about pay and conditions"
synonyms: good · virtuous · upright · upstanding · decent · worthy · ethical ·
2. (of a person) morally good; virtuous. - "he stood up for what he knew was right and died a righteous person" · [More]
US
informal
very good; excellent.

buda is not righteous.

elated177:
You must have felt, seen, tasted and tested the glory, goodness, greatness, kindness and awesomeness of YHVH Almighty - have known - and then believe in.
buda does not believe what buda knows.

Odd enough, it was because buda felt, saw, tasted and tested the glory, goodness, greatness, kindness that buda knows. Once buda knows a thing buda knows it. Think Paul. He did not believe until he was shown and then knew after many years of seeking.

elated177:
John 9: 35 Yahushua heard that they had thrown him out, and when he found him, he said, “Do you believe in the Son of Man?” 36 “Who is he, sir?” the man asked. “Tell me so that I may believe in him.” 37 Yahushua said, “You have now seen him; in fact, he is the one speaking with you.”
And if we were teaching children who know nothing of what we speak we might start them off with this kindergarten teaching. It is not the teaching for those who have learnt the lesson of the above and have now seen him and heard him speak and have and grown because of their knowing and understanding.

elated177:
You probably think I am placing them wrongly. I am not. Is it possible to know and not believe in?
Concentrate on how they are placed in your own mind. It is possible to know and not believe, but I will call them special cases. One can know one will fail if one does not study and still believe they will pass.

Now, you consider if it is possible to believe and not know. Would you say it is not more common, especially amongst believers? In fact, would you not claim I believe what I am saying but do not know what I am talking about? Many believe they should love their neighbours for instance, but they call their neighbours demons, and perverts, and so on, so I am not surprised to find that demons believe and tremble.

elated177:
, have you ever felt the goodness and greatness of YHVH Almighty - Yahushua the Messiah? Have you ever seen his mighty hand, goodness and awesomeness? Have you ever tasted his kindness, goodness and awesomeness? Have you ever carried out any test in order to ascertain the spirit? In which school do they teach these things, Budaatum?

It is a lesson in Scripture that you must test all spirits like Eve tested if it was true that she would die, or you would remain ignorant and enslaved in the Garden of Eden, and it was taught in the schools I went to and in the home I lived in. See also: How to Test the Spirits.

If buda had not "felt, and seen, and tasted", through testing, buda would not be.
Re: What Is The Purpose Of The Messiah? by elated177: 2:47am On Jan 25, 2022
budaatum:

righteous [ˈrʌɪtʃəs] ADJECTIVE
1. morally right or justifiable. - "feelings of righteous indignation about pay and conditions"
synonyms: good · virtuous · upright · upstanding · decent · worthy · ethical ·
2. (of a person) morally good; virtuous. - "he stood up for what he knew was right and died a righteous person" · [More]
US
informal
very good; excellent.

buda is not righteous.

Well, Budaatum, with your serpentine ways and teachings, it comes as no surprise at all.

budaatum:

buda does not believe what buda knows.

Odd enough, it was because buda felt, saw, tasted and tested the glory, goodness, greatness, kindness that buda knows. Once buda knows a thing buda knows it. Think Paul. He did not believe until he was shown and then knew after many years of seeking.

I have heard many here say that they are not "believers" but "knowers". They probably think that such makes them come across as knowledgeable. Mtcheeeeew!

Budaatum, do you believe in the Creator of heaven and earth?

What does it mean to believe in the Creator?

budaatum:

And if we were teaching children who know nothing of what we speak we might start them off with this kindergarten teaching. It is not the teaching for those who have learnt the lesson of the above and have now seen him and heard him speak and have and grown because of their knowing and understanding.

elated177:

Budaatum, have you ever felt the goodness and greatness of YHVH Almighty - Yahushua the Messiah? Have you ever seen his mighty hand, goodness and awesomeness? Have you ever tasted his kindness, goodness and awesomeness? Have you ever carried out any test in order to ascertain the spirit? In which school do they teach these things, Budaatum?

In which school do they teach all those things to children?

budaatum:

Concentrate on how they are placed in your own mind. It is possible to know and not believe, but I will call them special cases. One can know one will fail if one does not study and still believe they will pass.

Again:

John 9: 35 Yahushua heard that they had thrown him out, and when he found him, he said, “Do you believe in the Son of Man?”
36 “Who is he, sir?” the man asked. “Tell me so that I may believe in him.”37 Jesus said, “You have now seen him; in fact, he is the one speaking with you.” 38 Then the man said, “Lord, I believe,” and he worshiped him.

You have not explained what transpired in the portion of the Scripture above.

Consider:

John 7: 3 Yahushua's brothers said to him, “Leave Galilee and go to Judea, so that your disciples there may see the works you do. 4 No one who wants to become a public figure acts in secret. Since you are doing these things, show yourself to the world.” 5 For even his own brothers did not believe in him.

budaatum:

Now, you consider if it is possible to believe and not know. Would you say it is not more common, especially amongst believers? In fact, would you not claim I believe what I am saying but do not know what I am talking about? Many believe they should love their neighbours for instance, but they call their neighbours demons, and perverts, and so on, so I am not surprised to find that demons believe and tremble.

Romans 1: 18 The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness, 19 since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. 20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse. 21 For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened.

John 9: 36 “Who is he, sir?” the man asked. “Tell me so that I may believe in him.”

John 9: 37 Yahushua said, “You have now seen him; in fact, he is the one speaking with you.”

John 9: 38 Then the man said, “Lord, I believe,” and he worshiped him.

What does it mean to "believe in" the Creator?
Is it possible to know him and not believe in him? What does "believe in" mean, Budaatum?

Who is your neighbor, Budaatum?

budaatum:

It is a lesson in Scripture that you must test all spirits like Eve tested if it was true that she would die, or you would remain ignorant and enslaved in the Garden of Eden, and it was taught in the schools I went to and in the home I lived in

If buda had not "felt, and seen, and tasted", through testing,buda would not be

Budaatum, the lying offspring of the serpent. You, Budaatum, are indeed a true offspring of your father, the devil. He was a liar from the beginning. There is no truth in him.

Little wonder why you said the following:

budaatum:

Which "God-given" senses, Budaatum? You and your serpentine ways have already been exposed, Budaatum. This is the part where the unwary and the unstable ignore the warnings, forget what they have seen, felt, tasted and tested and have come to believe in and open up their minds, their souls and their hearts to things taught by demons. Ihe efu!

Isaiah 8: 20 Consult God’s instruction and the testimony of warning. If anyone does not speak according to this word, they have no light of dawn.

Jeremiah 6: 16 This is what YHVH says:

“Stand at the crossroads and look;
ask for the ancient paths,
ask where the good way is, and walk in it,
and you will find rest for your souls.
But you said, ‘We will not walk in it.’

Revelation 2: 20 Nevertheless, I have this against you: You tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophet. By her teaching she misleads my servants into sexual immorality and the eating of food sacrificed to idols.

Revelation 2 : 24 Now I say to the rest of you in Thyatira, to you who do not hold to her teaching and have not learned Satan’s so-called deep secrets, ‘I will not impose any other burden on you,

Ephesians 6: 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

You want to see this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6366402/jezebel-prophetess-jezebel-prophet

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu YAH!
Re: What Is The Purpose Of The Messiah? by sonmvayina(m): 11:24am On Jan 25, 2022
elated177:

And you believe flesh was made from dust? How come? Like I said earlier, you do not own anyone's soul.

Tackle this:

Who or what is God? Please explain your terms. Before I tackle it..
Re: What Is The Purpose Of The Messiah? by sonmvayina(m): 11:26am On Jan 25, 2022
budaatum:
Same way all women become pregnant.

Didn't you claim it was rude to answer questions with questions?

I suppose you did not understand my query, so I simplified it.

Well, if you submit same way Mary got pregnant just like you, what makes his son a god and you are not?
Re: What Is The Purpose Of The Messiah? by elated177: 11:27am On Jan 25, 2022
sonmvayina:

Who or what is God? Please explain your terms. Before I tackle it..

Mtcheeeeew!
Re: What Is The Purpose Of The Messiah? by budaatum: 3:20pm On Jan 25, 2022
sonmvayina:

I suppose you did not understand my query, so I simplified it.

Well, if you submit same way Mary got pregnant just like you, what makes his son a god and you are not?

Are you lumping us all in one group without actually listening to us individually, Son?

Did I tell you anyone's son was a "God and you are not?"
Re: What Is The Purpose Of The Messiah? by budaatum: 3:34pm On Jan 25, 2022
elated177:

Budaatum, do you believe in the Creator of heaven and earth?
buda does not believe, period.

You need to learn to tell yourself the truth, which is that you yourself do not believe in the "Creator of heaven and earth". What you believe is the book you read about a "Creator of heaven and earth".

elated177:
What does it mean to believe in the Creator?
You are the believer so you tell me what it means to you to believe in the Creator.

For me though, it would mean one does not quite know about the Creator so they merely believe instead off asking and knocking and seeking so they may know.

You can tell such people by their fruits. They'd believe they are righteous even while not loving their fellow human being and neighbours just because their neighbour does not believe what they chose to believe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Purpose Of The Messiah? by sonmvayina(m): 4:24pm On Jan 25, 2022
budaatum:

Are you lumping us all in one group without actually listening to us individually, Son?

Did I tell you anyone's son was a "God and you are not?"

If Mary was conceived the same way your mum conceived you, by being impregnated by their husband or boyfriend...where does his words hold any weight and mine or yours does not?

I think I am understanding you a bit. Just want to be sure of something..
Re: What Is The Purpose Of The Messiah? by sonmvayina(m): 4:31pm On Jan 25, 2022
elated177:

Mtcheeeeew!

What is the nature of God?

You are just a kid fascinated about a concept that is way over you.

All you do is to quote scriptures without the slightest idea of the information contained therin.

You have a lot to learn, so that you go from believing to knowing...

Safe journey..
Re: What Is The Purpose Of The Messiah? by sonmvayina(m): 4:34pm On Jan 25, 2022
budaatum:

buda does not believe, period.

You need to learn to tell yourself the truth, which is that you yourself do not believe in the "Creator of heaven and earth". What you believe is the book you read about a "Creator of heaven and earth".

You are the believer so you tell me what it means to you to believe in the Creator.

For me though, it would mean one does not quite know about the Creator so they merely believe instead off asking and knocking and seeking so they may know.

You can tell such people by their fruits. They'd believe they are righteous even while not loving their fellow human being and neighbours just because their neighbour does not believe what they chose to believe.

Thank you. This is what I just pointed out to him. Instead of him to listen and try to understand what he us reading. He is comfortable with "believing"

Like I said life is a journey from slavery in Egypt( spiritual ignorance) to the Promised Land.(spiritual enlightenment and knowledge..
Re: What Is The Purpose Of The Messiah? by budaatum: 8:13pm On Jan 25, 2022
sonmvayina:

Thank you. This is what I just pointed out to him. Instead of him to listen and try to understand what he us reading. He is comfortable with "believing".
Why must he listen to you, or me? Are we his God?

And why are you such a hypocrite? You yourself are only just hearing buda for the very first time even though we have a thread for it!

Present your point, or rather, in Jesusess, cast thy seeds. Those that will wither will wither, and those that will grow will grow. Your duty is to find good seed and learn the right way to do the work of planting and growing it so it produces fruit thirtyfold, a hundredfold and more.

sonmvayina:
Likely I said life is a journey from slavery in Egypt( spiritual ignorance) to the Promised Land.(spiritual enlightenment and knowledge..
And that, Sonm, is the lesson of all Scripture, from Bereshit to Revelations to the Quran and beyond mere bread, and those who know this show it in their fruits. And in their seeds. And in their sowing. And in how they journey through life too.

May your journey be very very long, Sonm.
Re: What Is The Purpose Of The Messiah? by sonmvayina(m): 8:24pm On Jan 25, 2022
budaatum:

Why must he listen to you, or me? Are we his God?

And why are you such a hypocrite? You yourself are only just hearing buda for the very first time even though we have a thread for it!

Present your point, or rather, in Jesusess, cast thy seeds. Those that will wither will wither, and those that will grow will grow. Your duty is to find good seed and learn the right way to do the work of planting and growing it so it produces fruit thirtyfold, a hundredfold and more.

And that, Sonm, is the lesson of all Scripture, from Bereshit to Revelations to the Quran and beyond mere bread, and those who know this show it in their fruits. And in their seeds. And in their sowing. And in how they journey through life too.

May your journey be very very long, Sonm.

You have a mental problem. Please see a psychiatrist. Or you don't have sense at all.
You don't really know anything. Just hiding behind word salads that means nothing.

You have so much to learn. May your journey be long and perilous...

That's all I have to tell you
Either
Re: What Is The Purpose Of The Messiah? by budaatum: 8:33pm On Jan 25, 2022
sonmvayina:

You have a mental problem. Please see a psychiatrist. Or you don't have sense at all.
You don't really know anything. Just hiding behind word salads that means nothing.

You have so much to learn. May your journey be long and perilous...

That's all I have to tell you
Either

I will continue to poke you until you look in a mirror.
Re: What Is The Purpose Of The Messiah? by sonmvayina(m): 8:35pm On Jan 25, 2022
budaatum:

I will continue to poke you until you look in a mirror.

You are senseless...

You don't know anything budaatum.

Empty vessel.
A grown ass man that believes a woman can become pregnant without a male input...
What did you get in biology WAEC?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Purpose Of The Messiah? by budaatum: 8:35pm On Jan 25, 2022
sonmvayina:

What is the nature of God?

You are just a kid fascinated about a concept that is way over you.

All you do is to quote scriptures without the slightest idea of the information contained therin.

You have a lot to learn, so that you go from believing to knowing...

Safe journey..

Mirror mirror on the wall.

Re: What Is The Purpose Of The Messiah? by sonmvayina(m): 8:37pm On Jan 25, 2022
budaatum:

Mirror mirror on the wall.
Lol...

I am only pointing out an observation that everyone else has also recognized..

You have a mental issue.
Re: What Is The Purpose Of The Messiah? by killyaselfie: 8:44pm On Jan 25, 2022
sonmvayina:
Lol...

I am only pointing out an observation that everyone else has also recognized..

You have a mental issue.

sonmvayina:

Thank you. This is what I just pointed out to him. Instead of him to listen and try to understand what he us reading. He is comfortable with "believing"

Like I said life is a journey from slavery in Egypt( spiritual ignorance) to the Promised Land.(spiritual enlightenment and knowledge..

Freaking Schizo. Budaatum now has a mental issue when she rightly told you to remove that gigantic Jewish log stuck in your eye penetrating your brain, thereby making you a slobbering, obsequious Hebrew slave.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Purpose Of The Messiah? by budaatum: 9:02pm On Jan 25, 2022
sonmvayina:

If Mary was conceived the same way your mum conceived you, by being impregnated by their husband or boyfriend...where does his words hold any weight and mine or yours does not?

I think I am understanding you a bit. Just want to be sure of something..

Does "being impregnated by their husband or boyfriend" add to the quality of a surgeon's work? Or a plumbers? If not, why should stories about Jesus conception matter to anyone but for understanding? Is that all you see in the 4 Gospels? Mary was a virgin? Shows where your head might be, don't you think?

sonmvayina:

A grown ass man that believes a woman can become pregnant without a male input...
What did you get in biology WAEC?
O! I get you. For you it is about belief, and nothing to do with you understanding?

Did they teach you Jesus Christ in your own Biology WAEC, son?
Re: What Is The Purpose Of The Messiah? by sonmvayina(m): 9:19pm On Jan 25, 2022
budaatum:

Does "being impregnated by their husband or boyfriend" add to the quality of a surgeon's work? Or a plumbers? If not, why should stories about Jesus conception matter to anyone but for understanding? Is that all you see in the 4 Gospels? Mary was a virgin? Shows where your head might be, don't you think?

O! I get you. For you it is about belief, and nothing to do with you understanding?

Did they teach you Jesus Christ in your own Biology WAEC, son?

Because he is just a Roman mythology much like perseus and his flying horse...

And I only see it as such. If the writter of the story just put in some truth just to deceive people like you. I saw way pass those nuggets.

You really need to unlearn and relearn.
Re: What Is The Purpose Of The Messiah? by sonmvayina(m): 9:24pm On Jan 25, 2022
killyaselfie:

Freaking Schizo. Budaatum now has a mental issue when she rightly told you to remove that gigantic Jewish log stuck in your eye penetrating your brain, thereby making you a slobbering, obsequious Hebrew slave.

You just want to talk so your mouth dont smell ?

If so just be reading A B C to Z.

If you don't understand anything, just read and maintain your peace.

What is the log in my eyes ? Point it out. I will gladly remove it.
Re: What Is The Purpose Of The Messiah? by budaatum: 9:30pm On Jan 25, 2022
sonmvayina:

Because he is just a Roman mythology much like perseus and his flying horse...

And I only see it as such. If the writter of the story just put in some truth just to deceive people like you. I saw way pass those nuggets.

You really need to unlearn and relearn.

Do you know that a lot of ancient history is mythology? Even a lot of modern history we read is mythology, or do you think early European conduct with Africa or the arrival of Europeans in America is not romanticized mythology? I'm certain you never bothered reading any because your conduct shows a lack of learning of what many myths teach.

I learn from complete made up fiction so I can't imagine not learning the lessons taught in ancient mythology, but I guess I might just be seeing more than you who "only see it as such" and thinks he's seen it all.
Re: What Is The Purpose Of The Messiah? by sonmvayina(m): 9:44pm On Jan 25, 2022
budaatum:

Do you know that a lot of ancient history is mythology? Even a lot of modern history we read is mythology, or do you think early European conduct with Africa or the arrival of Europeans in America is not romanticized mythology? I'm certain you never bothered reading any because your conduct shows a lack of learning of what many myths teach.

I learn from complete made up fiction so I can't imagine not learning the lessons taught in ancient mythology, but I guess I might just be seeing more than you who "only see it as such" and thinks he's seen it all.

You are obviously not learning anything because you keep quoting their words within the story like they existed instead of telling me the message in the story.

Those words put in Jesus mouth are all ideas of the author. It does not mean it is truth or real. When Harry potter said Dambuldore is the greatest sorcerer in the world in chamber of secrets, does it mean it is truth? No. I expect you to be telling me what the whole book is all about. The message the author is trying to pass by writting the book. End of the day it might just be to entertain rather than educative or informative. That is what I know you are yet to grasp.
Re: What Is The Purpose Of The Messiah? by sonmvayina(m): 9:55pm On Jan 25, 2022
I know there can be stories within stories.. I expect you to tell me what Jesus temptation means not quoting what he said or what the devil said. The devil and Jesus does not exist, they are both creation of the author, the author never claimed to know Jesus, he does not know anybody who does. He is not connected to the story in any way. He does not tell us how the story affected him and why he decided to write it. He is far removed from the story he is telling. Why the hell should I then care? so you quoting what they said is laughable because they are mythical creations of the authors....

Teach me the messages in the story and how it will be beneficial to me. Not quoting mythical creatures..

Comprende?
Re: What Is The Purpose Of The Messiah? by bobestman(m): 10:37pm On Jan 25, 2022
sonmvayina:

Why do you ask if it's possible?
Is their anything impossible with Sovereign God?
If Scientists can take a seed from a man and implant in a woman and later she conceive
If people can go to water goddesses for children and get their heart desires
If witches and wizards can do that spiritually
Even today some ladies can have s3x in dreams and become pregnant physically. People can have bad dreams and it can affect them phsically. The Spiritual controls the Physical. We are in a wicked world ruled by wicked Spirits . There is nothing they can't do.
In the Torah it was written that sons of God (fallen Angels) made mortal women pregnant and planted a corruptible seed in them - bloodline of the wicked one.
If all these are possible, can't a Sovereign God and Creator of heaven and earth bring about His own pure bloodline of incorruptible seeds?
Immaculate Conception is very possible. People can choose whatever they want to believe. What we know is that the person they call Jesus is not a pink man. He is an Afara. A black African. A NEGUS. The name Jesus has no meaning. His true name is in all your African tongues for they are the first children and from them came the Messiah

Like I always tell you all
All your Religions are all corruptions of a true and lost /forgoten Way. And
that Way will be reinstalled when all is said and done. It will swallow all your Religions. That Way is the first which shall also be the last and the only one standing when all is said and done. Whether they be Christians, Islam or Judaism, they are from one source and all are sitting on the same line on the top of a high fence waiting to fall. The truth will destroy all your Religions cos they all are founded on lies and bloodshed.
Re: What Is The Purpose Of The Messiah? by budaatum: 12:32am On Jan 26, 2022
sonmvayina:

When Harry potter said Dambuldore is the greatest sorcerer in the world in chamber of secrets, does it mean it is truth?

Is it true that a tortoise told all the animals to call him "All of Us"? Do you throw your Things Fall Apart in the dustbin because it isn't?

Fact is, if all you see in Harry Potter is whether "Dambuldore is the greatest sorcerer in the world in chamber of secrets" is true or not, I guess you learnt nothing from Harry Porter just as you learn nothing from reading in general, I suppose.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

87% Of Christians Probably Don't Know This Verse In The Bible. @pix / Is The Holy Spirit Present In The Life Of Both Believers And Unbelievers? / Where Is Audio Jesus To Save The World From Corona Virus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.