Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,370 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

France, Turkey Urge Citizens To Leave Ethiopia Without Delay - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / France, Turkey Urge Citizens To Leave Ethiopia Without Delay (27499 Views)

Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons / U.S. Asks Citizens To Leave Ethiopia As Soon As Possible / Lithuania Asks All Citizens To Leave Belarus As Global Outrage Continues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: France, Turkey Urge Citizens To Leave Ethiopia Without Delay by CUMIN: 5:08pm On Nov 23, 2021
If IPOB can attack everyday for one year. The FG can shake and we could have a breakup like this.

5 Likes

Re: France, Turkey Urge Citizens To Leave Ethiopia Without Delay by Geeman2006: 5:09pm On Nov 23, 2021
This Obasanjo na real Old soldier. Still looking fit and strong at his age.

4 Likes

Re: France, Turkey Urge Citizens To Leave Ethiopia Without Delay by reuben81: 5:10pm On Nov 23, 2021
The prime minister tot he will win the ear easily,they pleaded with him to negotiate he refuse now the table has turn

1 Like

Re: France, Turkey Urge Citizens To Leave Ethiopia Without Delay by CUMIN: 5:10pm On Nov 23, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Sad thing is that Ethiopia babes are really really good especially the ones residing at Addis Ababa.

We can give their young ladies asylum...in da oza room
Re: France, Turkey Urge Citizens To Leave Ethiopia Without Delay by Diligent1(f): 5:11pm On Nov 23, 2021
Ethiopians and Fulanis look alike, maybe Ethiopia is the origin of Fulani
Re: France, Turkey Urge Citizens To Leave Ethiopia Without Delay by InoGetJoy: 5:11pm On Nov 23, 2021
Their president is now begging for negotiations whereas when there was opportunity to calm tempers he was doing gragra, same thing the useless president of one useless country is currently doing

6 Likes

Re: France, Turkey Urge Citizens To Leave Ethiopia Without Delay by fergie001: 5:12pm On Nov 23, 2021
reuben81:
The prime minister tot he will win the ear easily,they pleaded with him to negotiate he refuse now the table has turn
You wouldn't really blame him.....the TPLF said the only way out is for him to resign.....It's power tussle for both of them.

2 Likes

Re: France, Turkey Urge Citizens To Leave Ethiopia Without Delay by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 5:12pm On Nov 23, 2021
I wish our Ethiopian brothers from the shout yeast will leave Nigeria too muchfor beerfrat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: France, Turkey Urge Citizens To Leave Ethiopia Without Delay by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 23, 2021
Righteousness2:
Katakata from one Part of the world to the other.
ALL the Signs of JESUS Christ return are staring us right in face.

LORD JESUS I Pray thee , Count me Worthy to Escape these things that must come to Pass.

Folks, Prepare yourself for Eternity! JESUS Christ is on the way. This Ship is Sinking Fast!
Move on sir

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: France, Turkey Urge Citizens To Leave Ethiopia Without Delay by Princedapace(m): 5:14pm On Nov 23, 2021
Fryzi:
But what is with war & Africa?

Africans are tribal in nature and as such, must structure her system to meet her tribal nature. Europe did same.

3 Likes

Re: France, Turkey Urge Citizens To Leave Ethiopia Without Delay by notttty(m): 5:15pm On Nov 23, 2021
fernandoc:
Very soon Biafra own go start. Don’t say you weren’t aware.
Walahi Nigeria don't need the national army to curtail ipob. Just send these guys at maraba nyanya and the Okada boys at lugbe una go see blood. Idiots..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: France, Turkey Urge Citizens To Leave Ethiopia Without Delay by merits(m): 5:17pm On Nov 23, 2021
obasanjo your country is catching fire too.come back and settle your dispute before putting mouth in another country matter.

1 Like

Re: France, Turkey Urge Citizens To Leave Ethiopia Without Delay by Masterito(m): 5:18pm On Nov 23, 2021
Wow 50 thousand is quite a huge number. The soldiers must be inexperienced.
NORSIYK:
Stupid Abiye Ahmed shot himself on the foot the moment he invaded Tigray region and massacred Tigray people.
The TLPF forces have captured over 50 thousand Ethiopian forces
Re: France, Turkey Urge Citizens To Leave Ethiopia Without Delay by Hallabee1(m): 5:19pm On Nov 23, 2021
Righteousness2:

LORD JESUS I Pray thee , Count me Worthy to Escape these things that must come to Pass.

Folks, Prepare yourself for Eternity! JESUS Christ is on the way. This Ship is Sinking Fast!

Aje...

na everything you see you must tag ...Jesus is coming ni....you well so

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: France, Turkey Urge Citizens To Leave Ethiopia Without Delay by Rugaria: 5:20pm On Nov 23, 2021
Princedapace:

Africans are tribal in nature and as such, must structure her system to meet her tribal nature. Europe did same.
Every society is tribal. Asians, Europeans, all of them.
What you call tribes in Africa are called nations in Europe or Asia..

1 Like

Re: France, Turkey Urge Citizens To Leave Ethiopia Without Delay by Pidginboss: 5:20pm On Nov 23, 2021
Ethiopia a military power house in Africa, is about to fall to an army that are, a mare tribesmen some months ago. The Ethiopian president is calling all able body men and boys to arm themselves and defend it's capital. The world is begging the rebels to hold on because from all indication Adis-Ababa will fall. Could this be another Afghanistan? Time will tell.

7 Likes

Re: France, Turkey Urge Citizens To Leave Ethiopia Without Delay by FlipModeSquade(m): 5:21pm On Nov 23, 2021
Righteousness2:

War is as old as humanity..

Stop your brainless rants. angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: France, Turkey Urge Citizens To Leave Ethiopia Without Delay by Angelfrost(m): 5:21pm On Nov 23, 2021
What were they doing there in the first place?!!... Of what value are they in Africa?!!

Mtchewwww.... They should all getat! Bunch of European leeches!!!
Re: France, Turkey Urge Citizens To Leave Ethiopia Without Delay by IPIGSRHYPO: 5:23pm On Nov 23, 2021
[s]
Righteousness2:

[/s]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: France, Turkey Urge Citizens To Leave Ethiopia Without Delay by FlipModeSquade(m): 5:23pm On Nov 23, 2021
notttty:

Walahi Nigeria don't need the national army to curtail ipob. Just send these guys at maraba nyanya and the Okada boys at lugbe una go see blood. Idiots..
The same way the cesspool inhaling addicts..

And hungry MOFOS..

Have dealt with Boko Haram and Bandits ravaging the North?

F00l angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: France, Turkey Urge Citizens To Leave Ethiopia Without Delay by kmaster007: 5:24pm On Nov 23, 2021
You don nak one bfor
PlayMaker14:
Sad thing is that Ethiopia babes are really really good especially the ones residing at Addis Ababa.

Re: France, Turkey Urge Citizens To Leave Ethiopia Without Delay by letitrainnow(m): 5:25pm On Nov 23, 2021
This is serious oo
Re: France, Turkey Urge Citizens To Leave Ethiopia Without Delay by IPIGSRHYPO: 5:25pm On Nov 23, 2021
truthCoder:

Olodo

You are a learner in this doomsday cry.

Read your history, there has always been people like you who in the last 2,000 years have told timid humans that one terrible thing was to happen.

What people like you forget is that the universe is 13.8 billion years old. That is 13,800,000,000 years.

Humans have been here before your god was invented.

The first homo sapien is 300,000 years old. Around 285,000 years older than Adam.

The first homo sapien was not even the first human-like ancestor that we have.

Our time here is just a fickle.

Do good to your fellow humans, be nice, enjoy life, preserve nature.

Come to think of it. The oldest christian gathering in Africa is in Ethiopia. If we follow your logic, they should not be the ones suffering now.

You are just a blood thirsty slowpoke always looking for places where there is hunger, killings and blood to justify your religious impotence.

Other sensible Christian and muslim bodies in the world would be trying to provide help for those displaced but you…you are happy.

It is your type that made me review my religious stance.

I beg tell am again.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: France, Turkey Urge Citizens To Leave Ethiopia Without Delay by NORSIYK(m): 5:26pm On Nov 23, 2021
Masterito:
Wow 50 thousand is quite a huge number. The soldiers must be inexperienced.

The Tigris have dominated the Ethiopian forces for years, when Abiye took over he started dismantling the Tigris from every position they were occupying.
He hated the Tigris and never wanted them to be back to power again.
As it stands now, Ethiopian forces are weak due to other tribes are losing interest in Abiye's approach to the war.
For Abiye Ahmed to declare state of emergency and called on citizens to arm and defend themselves showed that the Ethiopian forces have collapsed

6 Likes

Re: France, Turkey Urge Citizens To Leave Ethiopia Without Delay by PlayMaker14: 5:28pm On Nov 23, 2021
kmaster007:
You don nak one bfor
Where in my comment did you see the word Knacking?
Re: France, Turkey Urge Citizens To Leave Ethiopia Without Delay by notttty(m): 5:28pm On Nov 23, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
The same way the cesspool odour addicts..

And hungry MOFOS..

You will have it worse since you wish for it and trust me they are worse than bandits and Boko Haram n iswap join together. Ask you likes what they saw when they try to do the Lagos style end Sars in abuja. We don't have the resources to waste on cone heads instead when send the rag tag ones that will teach you pigs how to respect elders.

1 Like

Re: France, Turkey Urge Citizens To Leave Ethiopia Without Delay by OkuFaba(m): 5:28pm On Nov 23, 2021
Righteousness2:

Braaaa... I hate you mehn.. You're becoming a nuisance here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: France, Turkey Urge Citizens To Leave Ethiopia Without Delay by notttty(m): 5:28pm On Nov 23, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
The same way the cesspool odour addicts..

And hungry MOFOS..

You will have it worse since you wish for it and trust me they are worse than bandits and Boko Haram n iswap join together. Ask your likes what they saw when they try to do the Lagos style end Sars in abuja. We don't have the resources to waste on cone heads instead we send the rag tag ones that will teach you pigs how to respect elders.
Re: France, Turkey Urge Citizens To Leave Ethiopia Without Delay by BigYash: 5:28pm On Nov 23, 2021
Waiting for my country Nigeria to call her citizens home.. Frying pan to fire.. Make una just relax there o.. Niaja worst..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mother Beats Son In Kenyan Parliamentary Election (pics) / Rishi Sunak To Become UK PM Tomorrow, After Meeting With King Charles / Sudan: Awad Ibn Auf Rejected By Protesters, Resigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.