Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,550 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Uber Eats Begins Delivering Marijuana In Canada (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Uber Eats Begins Delivering Marijuana In Canada (photo) (767 Views)

I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA / DJ Cuppy Eats Gold-plated Pounded Yam (pix) / Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uber Eats Begins Delivering Marijuana In Canada (photo) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 23, 2021
The Brazilian government needs to act fast people need medical cannabis without THC for health issues, even the USA that was busy jailing people have legalized it in almost all the states in the USA, in Brazil a woman took the Brazilian government to court to allow her to grow at home for her sick son and she won.

The country has had legal use for three years and has seen an expansion of recreational and medical use

Anyone accessing Uber Eats in Canada now has the option to purchase Tokyo Smoke brand marijuana. Since 2018, adult and recreational use of marijuana is allowed in the country. The service started working this Monday.

The company's CEO, Dara Khosrowshahi, which is based in the United States, had already had the intention to add the product to the menus of Uber Eats there. But the country has not yet authorized delivery operations, even in states with the most liberalizing regulation, such as California, Colorado, and New York.

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/11/uber-eats-begins-delivering-marijuana.html?m=1

Cc Rocktation, farano, Mynd44

Re: Uber Eats Begins Delivering Marijuana In Canada (photo) by illicit(m): 6:01am On Nov 24, 2021
tongue
Re: Uber Eats Begins Delivering Marijuana In Canada (photo) by Boogyman557: 6:59am On Nov 24, 2021
Holly Gram cool I just LITE up my WEED now... wat a LOVELY WEATHER... Amabobi GRAB 1, ROLL 1, LITE 1, KUSH 1. U GO DE ALRIGHT.... WTF MAN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uber Eats Begins Delivering Marijuana In Canada (photo) by Teslason(m): 7:51am On Nov 24, 2021
walkbrazil4k:
The Brazilian government needs to act fast people need medical cannabis without THC for health issues, even the USA that was busy jailing people...

The country has had legal use for three years and has seen an expansion of recreational and medical use

Anyone accessing Uber Eats in Canada now has the option to purchase Tokyo Smoke brand marijuana. Since 2018, adult and recreational use of marijuana is allowed in the country. The service started working this Monday.

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/11/uber-eats-begins-delivering-marijuana.html?m=1

Cc Rocktation, farano, Mynd44
Can I plant it in Brazil?
Re: Uber Eats Begins Delivering Marijuana In Canada (photo) by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 24, 2021
Teslason:

Can I plant it in Brazil?

Only with a court order
Re: Uber Eats Begins Delivering Marijuana In Canada (photo) by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 24, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool I just LITE up my WEED now... wat a LOVELY WEATHER... Amabobi GRAB 1, ROLL 1, LITE 1, KUSH 1. U GO DE ALRIGHT.... WTF MAN

HOLY GRAM, WTF MAN grin cool

1 Like

Re: Uber Eats Begins Delivering Marijuana In Canada (photo) by ayo84(m): 12:54pm On Nov 24, 2021
You know there are serious spiritual implications for smoking marijuana
Re: Uber Eats Begins Delivering Marijuana In Canada (photo) by MufasaLion: 1:16pm On Nov 24, 2021
4:20
Re: Uber Eats Begins Delivering Marijuana In Canada (photo) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 24, 2021
ayo84:
You know there are serious spiritual implications for smoking marijuana

tell us please, there are other ways to use medical cannabis now,people use it to treat chronic issues and they don't smoke it

(1) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo Is Still Slaying Even At 40 (PHOTOS) / Bored Berry Could You Reach Me / Our Lords Prayer In Pigin English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.