Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth (37328 Views)

Help! How Can I Save My Kid Brother In-law From Taking meth? / Boys & Girls Caught Taking meth In South-East (Video) / meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:45am On Nov 24, 2021
Rubbish thread grin
Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by YoungRay007: 11:49am On Nov 24, 2021
Na wa ooo
Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by emmykingzy: 11:49am On Nov 24, 2021
[s]
Antoeni:
Iyammiri should be careful of Mkpulummiri
That stuff is dangerous

This could just be one of the Major Reasons they have a lot Of Young Mad Men in the Region.
[/s]
Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:49am On Nov 24, 2021
Bacteriologist:

Methamphetamine is on a different level from other classic hard drugs bro.

Your brain releases on average 250 dopamine units during a mind blowing orgasm while having sex.

Taking Methamphetamine alone tricks the brain into releasing 1300 dopamine units. That x6 of an orgasm.

An orgasm "high" is about 15 secs to 30 secs max. Meth high can last for hours.

Imagine feeling uncontrollable orgasms for 12 hours straight. This drug is truly the Devil's candy.

The low that'll come after such a high could make a person commit suicide. You'd do ANYTHING to have it back.
Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by Preciousppearl(f): 11:52am On Nov 24, 2021
Is this crystal meth different from the one used for running nose and cold?
Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 24, 2021
This is the only hard drug, i am on right now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by Mortiple(m): 11:56am On Nov 24, 2021
Aufbauh:
Wow! All these are chemical components of crystal methamphetamine? Odiegwu.

No wonder their brain use to burn amorphously when they inhaled it, looking for a police station to burn down.

Are you also saying that the Men of the Nigerian Police Force were taking the same substance when they were killing and destroying IPOB and innocent Igbo youths? May I remind you of Python Dance 1, Python Dance 2 and Python Dance 3. During those days, even foolls like you thought IPOB were cowards.

I love Igbo people. They are always the best in everything they do. grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by jayice(m): 11:56am On Nov 24, 2021
Ice wey men dn dey knack since,e reach una turn una call am mkpuru wetin?...by d way no state 4 naija wey men no dey knack ice,no be ipob sumtyn

2 Likes

Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by Ogaonos: 11:56am On Nov 24, 2021
tillaman:
Oshey Alchemist!!
This is not a SE matter alone it’s the entire nation, What about those yahoo boys smoking Colorado in SW, I was in Ogun state Mid September so I invited this chic to my hotel room I controlled her all the way from Abk so she told me to give her money for smoke which I did, she got to my room it’s wasn’t the regular weed She sprinkled some brown or ash stuff on it I really don’t know what it was but looks more like nyaope, she wrapped a very tiny smoke and she said this shit cost her 2,500 I was unbothered so she only took 3 puffs I swear na so this babe begin drool like new born baby all efforts to snap her out of that realm were fruitless, me I don dey pack my bag the moment she started breathing abnormally Naso babe talk say make I no foh say na the trips dey make her do like that, I just manage shower relax for couch while she was in her trance all the konji wey hold me don clear! Naso she enter bathroom like 3 hours later she wan dey romance me Naso I change am for the babe oo, she apologized and all once 6:30 knack I checked out straight up!

Addiction is a demon, once you are hooked on any substance then you need to seek all the help you can find, our youths needs to do better, Parents should observe their wards and get those with questionable characters the help they need either SW, SE or SS
This is a wake up call to every concerned quarters
NA YANKEE TRAP RAP MUSIC DEY CAUSE ALL THIS.

1 Like

Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by cayorday89(m): 12:04pm On Nov 24, 2021
tillaman:
Oshey Alchemist!!
This is not a SE matter alone it’s the entire nation, What about those yahoo boys smoking Colorado in SW, I was in Ogun state Mid September so I invited this chic to my hotel room I controlled her all the way from Abk so she told me to give her money for smoke which I did, she got to my room it’s wasn’t the regular weed She sprinkled some brown or ash stuff on it I really don’t know what it was but looks more like nyaope, she wrapped a very tiny smoke and she said this shit cost her 2,500 I was unbothered so she only took 3 puffs I swear na so this babe begin drool like new born baby all efforts to snap her out of that realm were fruitless, me I don dey pack my bag the moment she started breathing abnormally Naso babe talk say make I no foh say na the trips dey make her do like that, I just manage shower relax for couch while she was in her trance all the konji wey hold me don clear! Naso she enter bathroom like 3 hours later she wan dey romance me Naso I change am for the babe oo, she apologized and all once 6:30 knack I checked out straight up!

Addiction is a demon, once you are hooked on any substance then you need to seek all the help you can find, our youths needs to do better, Parents should observe their wards and get those with questionable characters the help they need either SW, SE or SS
Doing better begins with you and I, you sef stop patronizing Olosho, you can't be patronizing them and preach to them to stop their addiction, since it is those drugs that makes them forget they have a life to protect.

Those things we fear and can cause severe damage are the Ripple effects of those things we overlook and think are harmless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by Silentgroper(m): 12:04pm On Nov 24, 2021
Just see d movie "breaking bad"
Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by Xavier70s: 12:06pm On Nov 24, 2021
Breaking bad
Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by silent10(m): 12:11pm On Nov 24, 2021
Nonexisting:
If you are still under 35 and not doing any of those, I'd be scared to have anything to do with you.
Why please?
Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by officialfestus(m): 12:17pm On Nov 24, 2021
Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by Blackdisciple(m): 12:21pm On Nov 24, 2021
Why wouldn't their brain burns after consuming these things mentioned above.
Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by lexy2014: 12:24pm On Nov 24, 2021
benuejosh:
Now i see why Igbos behave the way they do. They become mentally unstable after taking that dangerous substance.

Are these drugs consumed only in d SE?
Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by Sicilyjoe: 12:24pm On Nov 24, 2021
Hmmmmm oposter how did u know all this is like u have tested it, anyway is one of those things esn/ugm are taken b4 destroying everything
Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by igbowoman: 12:26pm On Nov 24, 2021
Moderator please shut down this thread
Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by Blessed4sure: 12:26pm On Nov 24, 2021
Pre-marital (or extra-marital) sex is a dangerous addiction too.

Desist from it.

tillaman:
Oshey Alchemist!!

Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by BENEAMATA: 12:27pm On Nov 24, 2021
Hmmmnn , mkpuru addict , una see una life outside ?
Only you battery
Only you , matches
Only you , shoe polish
Only you , petrol station
Only you , chemistry lab , toilet cleaner !
God will take control .

1 Like

Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by Juniorangel(m): 12:27pm On Nov 24, 2021
Breaking Bad comes to mind.
Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by LikeAking: 12:27pm On Nov 24, 2021
Meth AKA meth na childs,make we hear word.
Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by plankyjacky(m): 12:32pm On Nov 24, 2021
Are they making bomb
Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 24, 2021
Hmmm, we're playing with fire in this country.
Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by Silentgroper(m): 12:37pm On Nov 24, 2021
Negroid001:
See better ice
Ice to d americans also means diamond..
Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by Chiefheywhy(m): 12:38pm On Nov 24, 2021
dreh17:
Outta curiosity;
Is this the same drug from the movie Breaking Bad?

Anything different from marijuana should be completely banned from our society.

Yes . It is the same drug.
Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by MufasaLion: 12:38pm On Nov 24, 2021
tillaman:
Oshey Alchemist!!

LMAO

So you were scared to that extent? It was just the trips, I'm sure she's addicted.
Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by joepepsy(m): 12:39pm On Nov 24, 2021
Watching the documentary while reading your post....crazy.
Mrbenny001:
Nazi soldiers use this drug during operation blitzkrieg in WW2... mighty French army couldn't withstand them
Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by MufasaLion: 12:40pm On Nov 24, 2021
Jskelly11:
Methamphetamine I know is expensive, how is the one being sold in Nigeria cheap??

Not all synthetic drugs that looks like ice is Meth.
Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by shantti(m): 12:43pm On Nov 24, 2021
Bacteriologist:

Methamphetamine is on a different level from other classic hard drugs bro.

Your brain releases on average 250 dopamine units during a mind blowing orgasm while having sex.

Taking Methamphetamine alone tricks the brain into releasing 1300 dopamine units. That x6 of an orgasm.

An orgasm "high" is about 15 secs to 30 secs max. Meth high can last for hours.

Imagine feeling uncontrollable orgasms for 12 hours straight. This drug is truly the Devil's candy.

Which kind orgasm dey last for 15 to 30 sec, u wan die. Highest orgasm fit last nah for like 7 secs

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Grinding Machine Removes Student’s Testicles In Bauchi / Coronavirus: Chinese Nationals Ihedioha Hired Abscond From Project Sites In Imo / SHOCKING PHOTOS: Girl Suffers Burns After Transformer Explodes At Epe,lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.