Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,294 members, 7,829,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth (37332 Views)

Help! How Can I Save My Kid Brother In-law From Taking meth? / Boys & Girls Caught Taking meth In South-East (Video) / meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by Jskelly11: 10:35am On Nov 24, 2021
Methamphetamine I know is expensive, how is the one being sold in Nigeria cheap??

1 Like

Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by Sadfarel: 10:35am On Nov 24, 2021
benuejosh:
Now i see why Igbos behave the way they do. They become mentally unstable after taking that dangerous substance.
Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by Fiscus105(m): 10:35am On Nov 24, 2021
Youthful exuberance, the restaurant effects await in future. ..........I thy know............

All the energy and agilities of the youth will start going down sooner or latter, by then, it would remain you and ur falling health. To reverse hand of the clock, no way. Going forward, difficult. Stay in one place, brings ugly experiences. A word is enough for a wise.

2 Likes

Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by OneKinGuy(m): 10:35am On Nov 24, 2021
Reminds me of Breaking Bad

1 Like

Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by oyeb15: 10:36am On Nov 24, 2021
Nice write-up but Mixing these different toxic substance together could render the finished product non toxic due to the chemical reaction that would have taken place .

2 Likes

Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:36am On Nov 24, 2021
Calibrator:
We will all die someday but whenever I remember I don't drink, smoke or take drugs, I am silently grateful for my health.

But it won't still hinder death! Death will still come
Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by dodoatirice: 10:37am On Nov 24, 2021
There’s Drugs and there’s you

Say no to Drugging and bombing

Too much overdose can’t make you see the bigger picture.
Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by Antoeni(m): 10:38am On Nov 24, 2021
Iyammiri should be careful of Mkpulummiri
That stuff is dangerous

This could just be one of the Major Reasons they have a lot Of Young Mad Men in the Region.

4 Likes

Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by brainpulse: 10:39am On Nov 24, 2021
grin
benuejosh:
Now i see why Igbos behave the way they do. They become mentally unstable after taking that dangerous substance.
Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by Negroid001(m): 10:39am On Nov 24, 2021
See better ice
Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by Nonexisting: 10:40am On Nov 24, 2021
Calibrator:
We will all die someday but whenever I remember I don't drink, smoke or take drugs, I am silently grateful for my health.

If you are still under 35 and not doing any of those, I'd be scared to have anything to do with you.
Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by Omicron007: 10:41am On Nov 24, 2021
[s]
benuejosh:
[/s]
Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by lkillbrokehoes: 10:41am On Nov 24, 2021
I actually don't know what people gain by using hard drugs, i really don't know.

2 Likes

Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by benobyeze(m): 10:42am On Nov 24, 2021
May God have mercy.
Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by tunize(m): 10:42am On Nov 24, 2021
Chai all this for highness! Am so scared for some youth that do consume anything in form of drugs just to get high....Very educative post!
Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by redcliff: 10:42am On Nov 24, 2021
PAtoGCFR2034:
I am posting this here incase you know anybody who takes this drug. If you actually know what goes into making (cooking) crystal methamphetamine, you will likely not touch it unless you've thrown caution to wind and hellbent on ruining your system. Meth is not a natural substance from plants like marijuana. It is completely artificial.

This is for educational purposes , to inform the youth who may, out of ignorance, be lured into consuming this substance. This is not intended for use by any misguided individual for nefarious purposes.

meth is the solidified form of methamphetamine. They are usually white like ice crystals, hence the name crystal methamphetamine. Or crystal meth. There's an active ingredient in the meth which is used in medicine , but the process of creating the meth itself requires the addition of dangerous substances.

The components of meth are as follows:

1. Pseudoephedrine (the medicinal active ingredient used in cough/cold medicines )
2. Lithium (from car batteries)
3. Red phosphorus (from matchboxes , fireworks, flares, or explosives)
4. Sulfuric acid (found in toilet/bathroom cleaning fluid , it is highly corrosive)
5. Anhydrous ammonia (used in fertilizers)
6. Toluene (found in car brake fluid)
7. Acetone (used in nail polish remover)
8. Sodium hydroxide (caustic soda, used for making soap, dyes, explosives etc)
9. Hydrochloric acid (chemistry students know not to mess with concentrated HCL acid in the lab)
10. Petrol ( needs no introduction )

All these dangerous substances have a certain effect on the system . For instance , have you ever tasted or inhaled petrol while transferring from jerry can to car using a hose ? You noticed a certain lightheadedness like a high feeling, right ? Some people found a way to mix all these substances together and it turned to solid form. (That's if they did not die from explosion while boiling it).

You don't have to be told what these substances can do to your body.

Now that you know what crystal meth is made of, would you knowingly go ahead and ingest it ? Warn others and save a life.

https://www.webmd.com/mental-health/addiction/crystal-meth-what-you-should_know#2

https://www.justice.gov/archive/olp/methawareness/

https://www.therecoveryvillage.com/meth-addiction/dangers-methamphetamine-ingredients-made/

omo all these chemicals inside one drug.. this one reach to kill person ooo
Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by lkillbrokehoes: 10:44am On Nov 24, 2021
Nonexisting:
If you are still under 35 and not doing any of those, I'd be scared to have anything to do with you.
There must be something wrong with you, it's not everyone that will be like you guys, smoking, drinking and taking hard drugs will only ruin your life, stop it now before it's too late.

9 Likes

Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by ba7man(m): 10:44am On Nov 24, 2021
No wonder they come online to act the way they do.... shocked

2 Likes

Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by Lamasta(m): 10:45am On Nov 24, 2021
Very dangerous substances dia
Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by shigishege: 10:45am On Nov 24, 2021
grin grin grin grin no be small matter oo na the season of MKPURU MMIRIN we are now oo
Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by shigishege: 10:45am On Nov 24, 2021
ba7man:
No wonder they come online to act the way they do.... shocked
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by Calibrator: 10:46am On Nov 24, 2021
Why?

I am "a ladies guy" if that counts. cheesy
Nonexisting:
Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by Ransom23(m): 10:46am On Nov 24, 2021
Very dangerous substance
Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by Nmezor(f): 10:46am On Nov 24, 2021
My God shocked. Na poison o
Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by papadada: 10:46am On Nov 24, 2021
Wahala everywhere.
Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by VERDA: 10:47am On Nov 24, 2021
daddytime:
A very very informative post that should be front-page worthy.

DdsasI, so endorse.

Let's keep sharing the word to help our youths and kids from self-destruct.

Lalasticlala
ukad
Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by Nonexisting: 10:47am On Nov 24, 2021
Calibrator:
Why?

I am "a ladies guy" if that counts. cheesy
Oh yes it counts, brother.

1 Like

Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by Bacteriologist(m): 10:50am On Nov 24, 2021
Jskelly11:
Methamphetamine I know is expensive, how is the one being sold in Nigeria cheap??

Meth is generally cheaper cheaper cocaine. It is popularly called the poor man's cocaine.
Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by Loneley: 10:50am On Nov 24, 2021
It is.

dreh17:
Outta curiosity;
Is this the same drug from the movie Breaking Bad?

Anything different from marijuana should be completely banned from our society.
Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by BarrElChapo(m): 10:50am On Nov 24, 2021
So people are actually just knowing about crystal meth now.. like what do they watch on tv ? Nta ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Grinding Machine Removes Student’s Testicles In Bauchi / Coronavirus: Chinese Nationals Ihedioha Hired Abscond From Project Sites In Imo / SHOCKING PHOTOS: Girl Suffers Burns After Transformer Explodes At Epe,lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.